2008.07.24 George Anthony Interview

Is there a secret to make these bigger, I need a magnifying glass, can't read these.
Anybody HELP!!!

Hold down the control key on your keyboard, then scroll up from your mouse. Hubby told me this when I was complaining about how small the print was.
Lanie

I have to say after reading most of this how very sorry I am for thinking one "not nice" thing about George. It appears he's very much alone in this. I just hope he hasn't let his wife lead him to places he really shouldn't go. What's also true...we (or most) were/are so right about Cindy. (Sorry...just had to say it)

And it was so obvious how Cindy just dominated and controlled him....he sounded so beaten down. He kept apologizing, and saying he hoped one day Cindy would, too, for all the things she's said and done. Wow...

I agree, but I found this sad as well. I think Cindy is deeply disturbed and needs some serious professional help for dealing with this trauma. George too, but Cindy more so, as it seems that her denial is further putting a strain on this family and their chances for any kind of recovery/progress.

You can try pressing (ctrl+) several times ... It may work. I hate MyFox docs! I am hoping that someone else posts these soon!

Same here you can use your zoom on the bottom right to enlarge them but it's a hassle. I'm waiting to read them throughly when they r released elsewhere. Skimming them from Fox only!:mad:

I hope George gets the heck away from Cindy. I have to say, I've never really trusted him, but after reading that interview, I feel a little differently. He's the only one I can have any compassion for at all. I think he should leave Cindy and try to have some sort of a decent life while he still can. He's going to kill himself with guilt, stress or a gun.

Run George, run!!!

He didn't want Lee to know he was talking to the detectives. LE asked if he wanted to hear the 911 tapes before they were released and they called and lied to Lee about GA being there. Lee drove up there to meet GA and listen to the tapes. Guess Lee didn't want him talking to LE.

Even George thinks Casey may have "issues", like his sister.
GA: But my sister is has had a lot of issues over the years. I am just wondering if something skipped somewhere to Casey. I...I don't want to think that.

Any idea why Fox is the only news channel to have these documents? Since it's public info, I would think they'd all have them posted on their websites by now.

They didn't hire Baez. KC hired him and she doesn't have the money to pay him so, how is he getting paid? Also - he was talking about the Dog quite a while back according to this document.

Wow.

Having read this interview, I feel really bad for George.

Poor George. Get away from Cindy George. Please. I do feel for him. To know what he knows and to have to live with Cindy.

I think he has Stockholm Syndrome.

Yeah....found that interesting about Baez. What is she giving him for fees???

"When sheriff's investigators questioned Casey's father George nine days after Caylee was reported missing, George told them he had "bad vibes" the very first day he got his car back and smelled the smell in the trunk, a smell, he said as a former law enforcement officer, he knows and would never forget.

Casey's father George told investigators, "I don't want to believe that I have, have raised someone and brought someone in this world that could do something to another person. I don't want to believe that."

George also told them, "I, I, I believe that there's someone dead back there and I hate to say the word human. Um, I hate to say that."

George told them, when he opened the trunk of the car, he said to himself, "Please don't let this be my Caylee."

George told investigators his daughter Casey lives on the edge, that she takes things as far as she can take them and then she piles on more. He said they caught her in lies about work and money and said she's really good with computers.

George also told sheriff's investigators that the very first night they found out Caylee was missing, Cindy told him, "We lost her. We lost her." When he asked who, she said "Caylee."

Not only did Casey Anthony lie to her family, friends and investigators, George says she lied to her attorney Jose Baez. She told him she had $5,000, even though she didn't and then she told him that he'd get the rest after she gets out of the situation."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17919607/detail.html

Hold down the control key on your keyboard, then scroll up from your mouse. Hubby told me this when I was complaining about how small the print was.
Lanie
I tried it no luck. I hit the ctrl ++ nothing. I hope someone will put them out in bigger size..cross my fingers. Thanks anyway.

I feel so sorry for George.

"If we lost my granddaughter I've lost my daughter."

"JESUS CHRIST, WHAT DIED." Says it all. And even when our brains can't accept the truth, our bodies will register and react (ie GA vomiting at the end of interview). Yes, this is the truthful, vulnerable, "off camera" GA who is human and very sympathetic. The GA in the media, playing to the public, insisting Caylee's still alive, with the goofy expression... not so much. CA has needed, still needs him to be firm about the truth, to accept reality--but he appears to cave in to her relentless domineering, yes a beaten man. IMO he would be better off standing for the truth even if it means breaking ranks w CA--than sacrificing the truth to continue enabling CA's manipulation of everyone around her. JMO

I've always felt GA was the only family member who tried to make KC responsible, but CA ruled against him. This interview breaks my heart. Why did CA enable KC for so long?

"When sheriff's investigators questioned Casey's father George nine days after Caylee was reported missing, George told them he had "bad vibes" the very first day he got his car back and smelled the smell in the trunk, a smell, he said as a former law enforcement officer, he knows and would never forget.

Casey's father George told investigators, "I don't want to believe that I have, have raised someone and brought someone in this world that could do something to another person. I don't want to believe that."

George also told them, "I, I, I believe that there's someone dead back there and I hate to say the word human. Um, I hate to say that."

George told them, when he opened the trunk of the car, he said to himself, "Please don't let this be my Caylee."

George told investigators his daughter Casey lives on the edge, that she takes things as far as she can take them and then she piles on more. He said they caught her in lies about work and money and said she's really good with computers.

George also told sheriff's investigators that the very first night they found out Caylee was missing, Cindy told him, "We lost her. We lost her." When he asked who, she said "Caylee."

Not only did Casey Anthony lie to her family, friends and investigators, George says she lied to her attorney Jose Baez. She told him she had $5,000, even though she didn't and then she told him that he'd get the rest after she gets out of the situation."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17919607/detail.html
OMG. seriously KC has deep issues. if shes not paying him then...

I feel so sorry for George.

"If we lost my granddaughter I've lost my daughter."

Good riddance, I say (to the losing the daughter). All Casey did was bring this family pain and anguish with her actions.

Hundreds of pages of Discovery released:

Last Edited: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 12:50 PM EST
Created: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 10:36 AM EST

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

The FOX 35 Web Team is making all these documents available to the public. Continue to check back as we process these pages.

Taped transcript of Amy Huzienga on July 16, 2008
Taped transcript of George Anthony on July 24, 2008
Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008
Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008 - Set 2
Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008 - Set 3
Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008 - Set 4
Casey Anthony's Employment Information
Casey Anthony at Fusian Ultra Lounge June 13, 2008
Forensic Evidence released in the case against Casey Anthony
Child neglect investigation
Anthony E-pass records

Members online