2008.07.30 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive not heard the Audio . What tape is that on. This is new news to me..

When she talks to her parents she says, "She will always be my baby, just like she will always by your baby and Dad's baby and Lee's baby." She goes on to say we are like a hand.

When she talks to her parents she says, "She will always be my baby, just like she will always by your baby and Dad's baby and Lee's baby." She goes on to say we are like a hand.

OK . Sorry I misunderstood.. My brain is getting pretty mushy listening to all of the new tapes.. I'll go back to my corner now...

I wish George would stop calling her "the little girl". He's done that over and over in these videos. I can't ever remember my father calling any of his grandchildren, or children that. It is strange.

*Snipped*

Casey, IMO, enjoys her new status as the "only child" of the house. She loves that she gets Cindy and George to herself now and seems quietly annoyed and anxious to change the subject when Caylee is brought up.

I agree. The psychologist on NG basically said the same thing last night.

Casey was once again Mom and Dad's little girl.

She was jealous of Caylee. IMO

i have no words.
what a trio.

what...... a ....... trio......

caylee and cindy act EXACTLY alike. George acts like some distant relative.

and the first time Casey cries, what is it about?? "I just want to go home." :furious:

(respectfully snipped)

George was simply trying to commiserate with his daughter over the assumed mutual gut-wrenching pain that he thought they were BOTH experiencing over Caylee's absence from their lives. Casey as usual, was too self absorbed to garner the true meeting of his sadness.

(respectfully snipped)
I agree. Thru all the tapes she seemed totally oblivious to the fact both G & C were having their hearts ripped out. Well I guess she did realize it toward the end of her 'eulogy' when Cindy looked like she was going to have a breakdown right then and there and G didn't look much better.

Whenever she talked about Caylee her words were hollow - something that just hammered home her lack of emotional attachment to Caylee (much less love). She did a pretty good job showing the correct facial expressions, but she wasn't even able to make it sound like she cared. If she had one ounce of regret or remorse it should have come thru then -- especially when she was talking about wanting to hear Caylee's laugh again. But it didn't. She didn't care about Caylee and she doesn't care about her parents.

Well, I guess all I gleaned from this video was that in order to find the truth, LE needs to "Talk to the (Anthony) hand!"

things I observed from the ga and ca/kc videos

1. by the time ga has his 8/1 video talk with kc "annie" is not to be trusted (witness for the state by this time)
2. Jesse is not to be trusted (scapegoat)
3. ca "did caylee ever spend the night at tone's" kc "no", ca "are you sure?" , kc "no never" (there were nights kc wasnt home and was spending the night with tone, and caylee was with kc, but tone and all of his room mates state that caylee never spent the night, ca is wondering where was she ?)
4. it looks to me like kc is trying to blame "the full sail gang" (tone,nate cam,clint)
5. ca to kc "do you know someone named tia t. that grew up in the neighborhood?" kc "huh?" never heard of her, giggle. ca well she saying I was in a mental hospital.
( I bet the old heart skipped a few beats here, tia is of course kio, you remember the source of the chloroform.)
6. ca to kc "tone told la there were drugs in the apartment. This isnt about something to do with that is it?" kc to ca "no, tone's room mates smoke weed." ( ecstasy, chloroform, ketamine, lsd, copious amonts of alcohol, and a little weed for good measure)
7. as crazy as all of them are I cant get the pix of the crazy look in ca's eyes out of my head, almost like a wounded animal, and I keep hearing ca say, almost in a whisper through the phone "she wont hurt her will she?"

She used her Daddy's family 'hand' analogy (why not her star? lol) right back at him & I believe he fell for it. :crazy:

I just don't know how KC can go on and on about how she feels and about keeping up her strength knowing what she has done to that poor little baby. Then she sits there and tells GA and CA to keep up their strength. It makes me sick to listen to her. And watching her tears makes me want to throw up. This is the only video I have watched and I really don't believe I will watch the other ones. I just can't stand listening to this dribble of hers.

After watching these disgusting tapes, with Cindy and George coddling Casey I have come to the conclusion that Casey actually thought that everyone would forget that Caylee was missing and just move on with their lives. She did not want to share her mom and dad with Caylee and wanted to be the center of attention at all costs. I feel like she is smirking at times when she puts her head down like this is a big game and she's playing it on all of us. If you look closely you can see her almost go into a half laugh. I don't know if anyone else sees it or not. I am truly fascinated with this case because I have seen many, many dysfunctional families and crazy people in my lifetime, but this is just unbelievable. Part of me wants to believe that she is mentally ill, but the sane part of me says she knows exactly what she's doing and thinks its going to work on everyone just like it works on her parents.

(respectfully snipped) Part of me wants to believe that she is mentally ill, but the sane part of me says she knows exactly what she's doing and thinks its going to work on everyone just like it works on her parents.

Thankfully the rest of the world doesn't love her like her family does. Hopefully the jury will see her for what she is and give her the maximum sentence possible! (And FWIW ITA that she knows exactly what she's doing!!)

Am I the ONLY one that sees real hurt and pain and sadness in KC?

Hmmmm... I've only watched 1/2 of the video so far, and there must be way more that I havent' seen, but aren't any of you seeing any real emotion here, shown by KC? I am.

She is talking about missing Caylee, and many times she mentions her and talks about her. I don't know, maybe I'm just looking at it the wrong way, or not seeing the stuff you guys are talking about yet, but so far, other than C&G asking her WAY more than they are, I don't see such a horrible reaction from KC.

What am I missing? What am I not getting?

Going now, to watch the rest ...

In my above post I meant, G&C are NOT asking her what they SHOULD be asking her, they should be asking her WAY more than they are.

Why am I not allowed to edit my posts??? I'm also unable to reply or quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam