2008.07 Old Media Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so agree with you. Cindy's behavior in these July 21st interviews were unbelievable. Besides beautiful little Caylee, it's what got me so addicted to this case. I was watching Fox news the morning Megyn Kelly (love her!) interviewed Cindy by phone and was just floored that a grandmother of a missing child would act that way. I was thinking "who in the heck does this woman think she is?" Then seeing her 10 minute interview on Greta that night I was just flabbergasted! The first 4 minutes Cindy rambled on and Greta had not even asked a question yet. I think Greta handled a very strange interview very well. Amazed at the end when Cindy did not want to answer a question, she stated she would pass out in the studio so Greta could have her sensationalism on tv if she had to answer that question. Unbelievable! These 2 interviews at the very beginning of the case exemplify why the public has never liked or believed the Anthony's. They did it to themselves from the very start and have never changed.

These were the first two interviews that got me interested and that told me that something, or "someone" (ie. Cindy) wasn't "right". One thing that bothers me, and it is a small thing, is that Cindy seems to be obsessed with Caylee's eyes. In practically every interview, she mentions about "those eyes". It just seems weird to me. Was Caylee just a pair of eyes to Cindy? "roll my eyes"

WAIT A MINUTE!!! WHAT is that all about? Okay.... never mind.

Let me just say that I think that's wierd. I mean if she were a single grandparent that would be one thing, but George is sitting beside her, and he doesn't look happy. I would think THEY should be holding hands. She's a very strange strange woman. JMO

Bold mine.

Understatement! :crazy:

Oh yeah, it's definitely a MAN thing...remember her touchy feely episode with Rob D. at Blanchard Park ? I was embarrassed to even watch it ! :eek:

Rob D., Dom C., the ministers at the memorial service, Lee at the mem. service, putting her boobie on Brad C.'s hand at the deposition. She is one icky, feely broad. :rolleyes:

These were the first two interviews that got me interested and that told me that something, or "someone" (ie. Cindy) wasn't "right". One thing that bothers me, and it is a small thing, is that Cindy seems to be obsessed with Caylee's eyes. In practically every interview, she mentions about "those eyes". It just seems weird to me. Was Caylee just a pair of eyes to Cindy? "roll my eyes"

I haven't watched all the earlier videos of CA, I'm working thru them. I do recall the jailhouse visit where she was doing this, but an earlier time (and I don't recall which video or interview with LE??) CA said she can tell if KC is telling the truth if she can look in her eyes when she responds. So I knew what she was doing at the jailhouse and I think she got her answer.

There was a part in one of those first interviews (I believe this was on the 17th of July)...she is sitting at her dining room table. Anyway, she is talking about Trenton D. and how cute he "was" (she does talk about him in the past tense more than once) and then she goes into how cute Caylee is. I can't say exactly what was strange about that part, but there was something that just didn't sound right. I don't know if it was just me or if someone else noticed it too. It was like she was comparing Caylee's looks to Trenton's.

There was a part in one of those first interviews (I believe this was on the 17th of July)...she is sitting at her dining room table. Anyway, she is talking about Trenton D. and how cute he "was" (she does talk about him in the past tense more than once) and then she goes into how cute Caylee is. I can't say exactly what was strange about that part, but there was something that just didn't sound right. I don't know if it was just me or if someone else noticed it too. It was like she was comparing Caylee's looks to Trenton's.

Exactly. That hit me the same way. It's like she wanted to say that Caylee was more attractive than Trenton, but as she talked, she knew that wouldn't sound right. It's the same feeling I get when Cindy talks about Caylee's big eyes. To Cindy, it's all about one's appearance.

I just watched this. I'd never seen it.
This is where Cindy shows her true colors from the get go IMO. Interview is on 7/21/08

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vFUavy9iU"]YouTube - Cindy Anthony on Greta Van Susteren 7/21/08[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vFUavy9iU"]YouTube - Cindy Anthony on Greta Van Susteren 7/21/08[/ame] don't know why this box is showing up? Doesn't look like the link is working?

I think the rubbing that she has to do when she is talking is a control gesture.
She rubbed the reporter.
She rubbed Lee in one of the interviews (leg--constantly--the whol time
they were sittin there.
She was holding hands with the FBI guy---during her interview.
She is constantly rubbin/holdin/pettin/huggin/
It is all control.

Don't get me wrong---we are some huggin bunch of bears (our family). My big ole 200+---35yr old son comes and sits in my poor ole broken lap When we are introduced to somebody we shake hands---even the women. We don't go up and hug a new Preacher or the gro person who said we look nice or a neighbor walkin down the street or anybody else who pops into our life. Please---I would hug my Preacher who I have known for 4 years.

Just seems to me that she touches in a way most folks don't touch. Member that video of the memorial---CA was all up in that Preacher's face while they were all singin. Member? The lil Black Preacher? That was not appropriate. I really felt so sorry for that lil guy. You could see the look on his face that he wished he was somewhere else. I truly wanted to slap CA for him.

Am I sounding like a prude?

And another thang!!! She don't just "HUG" somebody---she gets right up on em---from head to toe---know what I mean?

Mamabear, you are too funny. :blowkiss:

It's really fascinating to watch these videos again, now that we've learned so many details about the case. One thing that made me chuckle: In the 7.19.2008 Geraldo interview, he asks her about the "adults" that have Caylee. Cindy loses it and snaps back at Geraldo, saying (paraphrasing) 'do you think i want to impede an investigation!?'. Wow.

I think the rubbing that she has to do when she is talking is a control gesture.
She rubbed the reporter.
She rubbed Lee in one of the interviews (leg--constantly--the whol time
they were sittin there.
She was holding hands with the FBI guy---during her interview.
She is constantly rubbin/holdin/pettin/huggin/
It is all control.

Don't get me wrong---we are some huggin bunch of bears (our family). My big ole 200+---35yr old son comes and sits in my poor ole broken lap When we are introduced to somebody we shake hands---even the women. We don't go up and hug a new Preacher or the gro person who said we look nice or a neighbor walkin down the street or anybody else who pops into our life. Please---I would hug my Preacher who I have known for 4 years.

Just seems to me that she touches in a way most folks don't touch. Member that video of the memorial---CA was all up in that Preacher's face while they were all singin. Member? The lil Black Preacher? That was not appropriate. I really felt so sorry for that lil guy. You could see the look on his face that he wished he was somewhere else. I truly wanted to slap CA for him.

Am I sounding like a prude?

And another thang!!! She don't just "HUG" somebody---she gets right up on em---from head to toe---know what I mean?
Yes I know exactly what you mean... and no you're not a prude.

It's totally inappropriate for a woman of her "marital status" and "age" to do. Like some of the others here have stated, it's embarrassing. I won't go any further because I don't want to get rude here.

If you mean the Geraldo interview it's Jose Baez in a t-shirt. LOL, not sure if you were being sarcastic or serious. What amazes me is that JB doesn't say one word during the whole thing. Weird.
HUH? :eek:

I was being serious.

Dannnnng....

This trial has also caused him to put on some "el-bees" like his client.

Wow! I thought I saw him somewhere but couldn't remember exactly where....

Thanks for clarifying.

Rob D., Dom C., the ministers at the memorial service, Lee at the mem. service, putting her boobie on Brad C.'s hand at the deposition. She is one icky, feely broad. :rolleyes:
She put her WHAT on Brad C? They goshhhh!!!! I am sick now! That is just really going overboard.

She put her WHAT on Brad C? They goshhhh!!!! I am sick now! That is just really going overboard.

Watch out-We're gonna wind up downstairs!:rolleyes:

It's really fascinating to watch these videos again, now that we've learned so many details about the case. One thing that made me chuckle: In the 7.19.2008 Geraldo interview, he asks her about the "adults" that have Caylee. Cindy loses it and snaps back at Geraldo, saying (paraphrasing) 'do you think i want to impede an investigation!?'. Wow.
I nearly choked when I heard that from Cindy, yes indeed Cindy, we would NEVER want YOU to impede an investigation ! I wonder if she had heard this "phrase" from LE before giving that interview, in reference to herself ?

I did notice that and thought why does Cindy have to go there...with this family it's all about looks...

I did notice that and thought why does Cindy have to go there...with this family it's all about looks...
It sure does seem to be. After their statement's to Zenaida, during the deposition, about her not being a "10", it doesn't take much for me to get really angry with these people. Like this...:furious::furious::furious:

It's spin - Kind of "Caylee was taken from Casey". She couldn't direct guilt towards KC by saying "Caylee was with KC and last seen June 14th". CA didn't think of how to phase this in advance and can't ad lib....well, can't ad lib/mistruth and make sense.

Originally Posted by momtective View Post
07.19.08 Geraldo interview of Cindy YouTube - Geraldo 2/1/09 (Old Interview With Cindy - 7/19/08)

07.21.08 Megan Kelly (Fox News) phone interview with Cindy http://amomandherblog.com/?p=1163

07.21.08 Today Show interview of the Anthonys YouTube - Today Show 7/21/08 (Cindy, George & Lee)

07.21.08 Greta Van Susteren interview of Cindy Anthony YouTube - Cindy Anthony on Greta Van Susteren 7/21/08

Here's a link to a whole list of interviews with links http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orla...IUFOA9C5/p4023

In one of the first interviews, the one with Megan Kelly, Cindy says Caylee has been missing from Casey since June 14th. I wonder if they reviewed any of their prior statements before their depos, they have been all over the map with their stories.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson