2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instantly out of the gate, she starts dissing LE. What a piece of work.
Yes, she sounds drugged to me, but I say that each time I hear her. u
I'd like to see her charged with giving false & misleading testimony DELIBERATELY to LE.

Yeppers, But according to "CA Law" lying is not a crime and It appears that is what Casey was raised to believe. :behindbar

How is this thread still only 2 pages long? LOL Do people think this is the video interview?

I am listening now. I am in awe at the lies that Cindy believed.

Cindy says that when she looked at Casey's phone book, that JH's number and pic ws listed under "boyfriend".

How is this thread still only 2 pages long? LOL Do people think this is the video interview?

I don't know! I've never heard this before, even though I have cut back (cough) on the time I spend here. :eek:

Well I guess we know where KC learned to tell lies. CA should be ashamed. I can not believe she sits there and points fingers at everybody else, but won't look at KC being involved at all.

Confused. Is she saying she was not with George and the Tow guy when they opened the trunk? That she wasn't standing right there?
(Notice how she instantly delves into the pizza bag/maggots. Always trying to steer LE onto her train)

EDIT: Right, Cindy was doing paperwork in the front office while the trunk was being opened at the tow place. I could've sworn GA said Cindy was there in his interview?

I need to take a breather :bang: (really need to take a few days off from here) For now I am exiting the TWILIGHT ZONE!

Cindy says that when she looked at Casey's phone book, that JH's number and pic ws listed under "boyfriend".

I missed that!

If you look at Casey's phonebook list, I believe they are listed by date added instead of alphabetically. I assume that because Det. Melich was last on the list.

JH was pretty far down if I recall, was a recent addition.

I missed that!

If you look at Casey's phonebook list, I believe they are listed by date added instead of alphabetically. I assume that because Det. Melich was last on the list.

JH was pretty far down if I recall, was a recent addition.

IIRC on another thread is was stated that she had nicknames for her contacts, such as "boyfriend", "best friend"...even had one for Yuri, but I don't remember what it was. I suppose that would make sense in Caseys world, since she changed boyfriends and groups of friends as often as she did. :confused:

Casey was going to be 'a familly' with Jeff H? :eek:

The way Cindy says that makes me think that she thought JH may be Caylee's biodad. Just the way she says "work it out to be a family". I have no proof or evidence for that, just the way Cindy says it.

LOL They took the battery out of the car so no one will take the car (car being inside the garage with doors open to air out the decomp stench). LE asks who would take it? CA "IDK, I don't want to speculate"
LOLLOLLOLLLLL

Casey booked all the PR flights on her computer for the 3 friends?

So, it wasn't just me that found this unbelievable!!:furious::furious::furious:

Typical "control" behavior...completely disrespectful to LE !:furious::furious::furious:

She is honestly trying to blame JG again, after she was told on August 1st?

Blaming AH, RM and TL?

She is talking about AH, RM and TL with drugs, and ways to make people disappear??

CA is blaming everyone, except KC......ugh !! :furious::furious::furious:

Did anyone else notice that she was inquiring if they were able to get the "phone calls", or was I mistaken in what I was hearing? What exactly was said during phone calls that she doesn't want known?

Lies........more lies........more lies..........:furious::furious::furious:

Here where I come from, "official statement" or not, it is called:

"False Information to LE", even a teeny tiny thing of any kind, I know someone it happened to.

UNREAL................Sorry, but every time I see or hear CA speak, my BP spikes! I will try to control my "spitting fire" better........

How does LE put up with this?:confused:

Have we seen forensic files from KC's phone? Was there a phone book? If so, there a "boyfriend" listed?

I find this bit of information very curious. Why would KC list JH under "boyfriend" when she had virtually zero contact with JH, except in passing at a bar, IIRC. Did she have a delusional relationship with him, i.e. schizophrenia?

This is all getting wierder and wierder....

Cindy also said that Casey told her she spent the 27th-30th with JH. At minute 11. Also states that Casey never mentioned running out of gas to her.

CA said they have the means to get KC out of jail right now, but she decided to leave her in jail for her own safety and Caylee's. Wonder what happened to that logic?

She says that the backpack that was in the car was the one that George saw her with the morning of the 16th. Min 34:30

I was just thinking about CA lying at the Bond Hearing. After everything else that has been coming out, can you even begin to imagine what will happen when she takes the stand at trial ? :eek:

IMO, CA and the truth are strangers also. :bang:

Have we seen forensic files from KC's phone? Was there a phone book? If so, there a "boyfriend" listed?

I find this bit of information very curious. Why would KC list JH under "boyfriend" when she had virtually zero contact with JH, except in passing at a bar, IIRC. Did she have a delusional relationship with him, i.e. schizophrenia?

This is all getting wierder and wierder....

Casey was very good at making up the details for her lies as a bit of "proof" in case she got caught up in anything...Remember, the entire time she is telling her mother these lies about Jeff H. she is ACTUALLY partying her @ss off with TONY...she is a pathological liar and she covers her tracks in some rare instances...such as this-ie" fake boyfriend so if mom says let me see your phone, whala-PROOF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member