2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA thinks everyone is to blame but her sweet lil KC....yuck!

So, if she knew she was under oath would she have told a different story? I am confused...

Also - I couldn't make out what CA said was in KC's work bag that suddenly disappeared and she knew for sure KC didn't take it cause she was never alone. Does anyone know what it was they were talking about?

This family NEVER ceases to amaze me! On this current interview, CA comes across with a superior attitude, disrespect to LE--she and George and Lee have all the facts!, entitlement (what it is that SHE wants!) dodging questions, going into waaaaay too much detail about meaningless things and things off-track, and repeating things that have been proven to be a lie. Cheesh! We can see where KC gets it, huh?

At one point, she even refers to KC's "work bag".....WORK bag? Hellooooooooooooooooooo, Cindy. Your useless daughter didn't work--that was another big fat lie.

Then in the interview, CA mentions she stopped calling KC because she was "tired of getting excuses" for why she CA coudn't see Caylee. How do you catch your daughter in lie after lie after lie (also euphemistically called "excuses")---yet continue to believe her?

Have to admit, I was curious to know what was in that 'work bag!
':gift::confused::snake::coffee::eek:rnament::gavel::hypno::drac::nuts::doughboy::usa:

Yeah....why were AH's resumes in the work bag? What was KC using them for..hmmmm...

So was Cindy saying that the purse found was not Casey's regular purse?

I am totally lost here...I thought she was with TL around the end of June...how did JH get in this story???????

Apparently in KCland, KC and JH were an item! And bomshell!, he used to 'date' Zanny too! Cindy didn't know about Tony...probably because was real and did have an actual relationship with KC.. Irritating when she threw AL under the bus with everyone else. KC (who was in charge of Caylee and lost her) could never have hurt her, but all these strangers must have! What a silly, annoying woman.

So was Cindy saying that the purse found was not Casey's regular purse?

That's what I took from the lies, I mean conversation...so basically it was an empty bag with someone else's resumes in it?

I am fairly new to posting and rather computer illiterate...help!
I keep clicking on the murt link to hear CA 8/4 interview, but it only takes me to the page and nothing happens...could one you computer smart people tell me I'm doing wrong or what do after I get to the site?
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Yeah....why were AH's resumes in the work bag? What was KC using them for..hmmmm...
In text messages with AH, I read something about AH thanking Casey for putting in her resume at Universal. Little did AH know, those resumes were sitting in KC's work bag the whole time... This makes me so sad for AH. Here she had this new best friend who called her everyday, showed concern when she totalled her car, offered to take her to Jacksonville to pickup a new car (but backed out), offered to submit her resume to Universal Studios (but didn't, because she never worked there in the first place), promised to be the 2nd girl on a vacation to Puerto Rico with all guys (but didn't get a ticket, so Amy had to go as the only girl), promised to take care of her car while she was gone (and proceeded to steal Amy's checkbook). That's really sad. I bet AH will have a really hard time trusting other women friends in the future.

In text messages with AH, I read something about AH thanking Casey for putting in her resume at Universal. Little did AH know, those resumes were sitting in KC's work bag the whole time... This makes me so sad for AH. Here she had this new best friend who called her everyday, showed concern when she totalled her car, offered to take her to Jacksonville to pickup a new car (but backed out), offered to submit her resume to Universal Studios (but didn't, because she never worked there in the first place), promised to be the 2nd girl on a vacation to Puerto Rico with all guys (but didn't get a ticket, so Amy had to go as the only girl), promised to take care of her car while she was gone (and proceeded to steal Amy's checkbook). That's really sad. I bet AH will have a really hard time trusting other women friends in the future.

Not to mention that KC's mom is telling LE that AH is into drugs and bad stuff and basically through her under the bus and knew TL all along and had been to his place a million times which we know is not true cause she needed instruction on how to get there on the way to the airport for her trip to PR.

AND Cindy is accusing her off having something to do with Caylee's disappearance. Poor Amy, she really got taken down the socio path.

Apparently in KCland, KC and JH were an item! And bomshell!, he used to 'date' Zanny too! Cindy didn't know about Tony...probably because was real and did have an actual relationship with KC.. Irritating when she threw AL under the bus with everyone else. KC (who was in charge of Caylee and lost her) could never have hurt her, but all these strangers must have! What a silly, annoying woman.

Did Jeff from CA ever speak about KC's story that he supposedly introduced her to "Zani" several years ago, as apparently "Zani" was his son's babysitter at the time?

SO reminded of Jackie P! These two Moms suspend reality edging on the bizarre. Both combative, snarky, and appear to live in a world that is molded to their own perception of reality, rather than that which is plainly evident. Really strange.

I wonder what a psychological evaluation of CA would bring forth!
Yes, and don't you find it interesting that they both produced/raised sociopaths? Makes you realise what a big part of their upbringing and exposure to these mother personalities molded who they are now!

The list of victims, I mean witnesses grows bigger everyday. Even people who did not exist or people she knew in passing were dragged into her bizarre horrid life...

Yes, and don't you find it interesting that they both produced/raised sociopaths? Makes you realise what a big part of their upbringing and exposure to these mother personalities molded who they are now!

But what's even odder, is that they seem to have raised other children that turned out to be relatively "normal". ????
I guess it's that old "Nature vs. Nurture" debate.

Exactly....I believe it's because they were never held accountable and perhaps saw their parent lying all of the time. The first time my child lied to me....she was punished and held accountable just as I was when I was a child. My mother made me feel so bad I never did it again because I saw how much it hurt her. Then again sociopaths don't feel bad for people so maybe this would not work for them!

One part that made me laugh:

Cindy: ZG drives a silver Ford Focus. She said it over and over after she got back so I think....it's probably .... I think since she said it over and over that it's probably...

LE: so there's some probably some significance to it?

She couldn't say the word "truth."

Does Cindy think that if Casey says it over and over that it has to be the truth? It just means Casey lied over and over. Is it really THAT hard to understand?

By the way...Thanks again Muzikman for providing these. The audio is much, much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021