2008.08.05 Greta Interview with Anthonys

Saw that too, also caught when Cindy was finishing George's sentence about when he was saying how he saw them on the afternoon of the 16th, she said yes right before you were leaving for work hmmmm like she was there.

I'm sure she was nervous. I thought for sure he was going to slip up.

Isn't the 24th the date Jesse Grund claimed he heard Caylee and then retracted? And now George is saying he SAW Casey on that date?? What the heck is going on??

George said he saw Casey on the 24th - Caylee was not with her.

I think the more interviews I see with these people, the more confused I get.

Does it make any sense to anyone if Geore saw her on the 24th, saw the gas cans and then called to report them stolen. And what's up with the lie about a neighbor doing it. Geez!

Probably Holly, Burningsky. She was just on Larry. But if its anyone else let us know, please.

George said he saw Casey on the 24th - Caylee was not with her.

Right. So there has to be something significant about this date. First we have Jesse "vouching" for her. And then that fell through. And now Dad (even though Caylee wasn't there). Why the 24th??

Now size of Gas cans changed too One about 2 1/2 gal the other about 1 1/4 hmmm ... $50.00 worth

I think it is possible that he is including the cost of the actual gas cans and the lock on the shed in the $50 amount??

Is it me or did Cindy grab George's arm as he was telling the gas can story as a way to remind him to watch what he says.

Yes, I noticed it also. She seemed to put an evil grimace/smile on her face as she went to grab his hand also.

I think he may have reported it the 22nd (the date on one part of the report) b/c they also had said 22nd-24th at one point.

Everyone is lying. Jesse...George...Cindy. This is so strange. So many inconsistancies.

Jose Baez up now...........talking about the charges today. He realizes what people think, but he says "we think this child is found." Greta says if she wants to find her child, why won't she help find her by telling what she knows. Greta asked about the gas can theft and he wouldn't answer.

He says that when all is known everyone will understand.

I think Jose will have nightmares tonight after seeing this. I dont see how he sleeps anyhow.

Lawyer being interviewed. He's claiming Casey is a good mother and the child is alive. Greta asked him about the gas cans being stolen. He replies "you're assuming she stole them. Greta-"Her father told me" Lawyer--"I haven't had ample time to review that with my client."

Don't put me on the jury buddy.

They keep showing the video of Caylee reading the book. She is just the cutest little thing. I just want to pick her up and hug her.

I'm really frustrated with this family. Enough is enough.

Mark Fuhrman..............either Caylee found alive, or Caylee found dead, or Caylee never found. But bottom line is that Casey shows no concern for her own daughter. He says she displayed more concern about the charges today.

Mark is on top of this!

Lawyer being interviewed. He's claiming Casey is a good mother and the child is alive. Greta asked him about the gas cans being stolen. He replies "you're assuming she stole them. Greta-"Her father told me" Lawyer--"I haven't had ample time to review that with my client."

Don't put me on the jury buddy.

Ummmmm you have had at least two weeks, what have you been doing playing Scrabble?

Fuhrman--Mother is showing no remorse, no grief. He believes LE is going to connect everything to lead to the probable death of this child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back