2008.08.17 Items Found by Searchers in Wooded Area

Very true. My dogs run around the yard with the dirty clothes left in my laundry room. The think they are treasures and hide them in their dog house. If they are there too long and the sun shines inside the house on them, where the sun hits it, it will fade.

We need a smiley that depicts this...OMG, this made me laugh so hard-thank you!!

on NG tonight said the clothes in the woods WERE NOT related to this case.

Someone said there was a bra in with these clothes i highly dought caylee was wearing a bra yet..

Joseph Jordan is on Greta!!!

You Rock!!! :rocker:

Very true. My dogs run around the yard with the dirty clothes left in my laundry room. The think they are treasures and hide them in their dog house. If they are there too long and the sun shines inside the house on them, where the sun hits it, it will fade.

Does this explain the cadaver dogs hitting on the backyard? Dogs got ahold of materials with decomp on them from the trunk and ran around with it/them?

Does this explain the cadaver dogs hitting on the backyard? Dogs got ahold of materials with decomp on them from the trunk and ran around with it/them?

Lol, haha. No, I was explaining how clothes can fade. My computer was being screwy and erased my second paragraph, which I reposted later.

Snipped . . .

I am wondering, how does 3 1/2 gallons (the capacity of the two gas cans put together) equal $50 worth of gas? Even if you included the cost of the cans, it's not even close. Right? :confused:

Maybe if you have 3 large gas cans, it would be $50.00--2 accounted for and GA says he over guessed at the cost...2 recovered, 1 might be missing...that might be the one recovered in Blanchard Park?

We need a smiley that depicts this...OMG, this made me laugh so hard-thank you!!

Sorry, I really did have a point to make but my 'puter messed up!

Sometimes they pull them out of the dog house and run around with them...Good Lord, my neighbors must think we're nuts in my house? :eek:

Sad thing is, they LOVE dirty undies! My neighbors could ID all my undies if need be! :crazy:

That pink thing in the dirt. Isn't that a towel or something? This other forum it says it is identical to what Caylee is laying on in the first pic.

Warning - I got a pop-up ad from that first link that I can't get rid of.

I do see the towel in the first pic and it looks the same. Where did the pics of evidence found come from? Was JJ there when this was found? What does he say? This is the first I know of this, but I am still new.

You have to scroll the big pic, but to me it looks like a bag (backpack) that was "found", not a towel. But the colors are close on both items, but that's it IMO.

I didn't Chilly, but I block popups

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back