2008.09.02. REVISIT Will she accept the limited immunity deal?

will casey accept the state's offer of limited immunity tomorrow?

• yep

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • nope

Votes: 267 89.6%
  • dunno

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
Nope, she thinks she is sooo smart, and so cute (gag). She thinks she can get away with this just like everything else in her sorry life.

WOW so far we have not 1 person for "yep"...

I will keel over if she accepts anything..no matter what Baez advises her to do she won't..if not for anything else but for spite.

Unless there's something in it for her (FULL immunity), she won't be taking the deal!

This is soooo true, remember one of her friends stated that Casey never did anything unless she got something out of it. I agree she will never admit being responsible for that beautiful child's disappearance.

I think she refuses the partial immunity. She will lie even in the court to save her skin.

Prediction:

Tuesday the 2nd: Announcement that no immunity deal was taken and no more information has come forward.

Wednesday the 3rd.: She will be charged with murder of Caylee.

Monday the 8th: No body will be found but evidence of a crime scene (where the body was disposed of)
will be found.

okok

Question for those of you who are privy to immunity deals from other cases etc. What if she accepts it and tells some other crazy story that is not true? What determines if she gets the deal? A body? I know sounds dumb, but I don't understand completely. Thanks in advance.

I believe it is based on the manner of death. Once they find the body and do an autopsy.

The way this case has been going I was going to say no.... but changed to dunno.... I really don't think she will though...she's not guilty, Caylee isn't missing either, she just misplaced

I voted no, she will not take the deal. She has either buried the memory of what happened so deep that she truly believes her own story OR she is willing to take her chances with LE by remaining silent.
If my theory is correct, Zanny is one of her alternate personalities and only a good psychotherpist will get the truth of what happened to Caylee. Even then, it would still be priviledged info.

I voted yes, because I really hope she finally does the right thing by Caylee.

I don't think she's the least little bit in denial. I just think she doesn't care about anything now except self-preservation, so she will not take the deal. She can't truly know whether evidence of what she did will be undiscoverable by now, so no. I also think she thinks she can manipulate her way into a good outcome, given her grandiosity. If it really was an accident, and she had any sense and a good defense lawyer, I think she'd grab this last out, though. It's a chance to hop off that bullet train she's on and save herself. She has to know that convictions happen all the time without a body, if there is evidence of death, a lot of strong circumstantial evidence, and such "dislike" of the defendant who seems to have no feelings at all for a beautiful little 3-year-old who is her daughter. But I doubt all those "ifs."

She won't take the deal. My theory is that she thinks that it's "no body, no case." She's wrong, of course.

Besides.. she wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and sat in her lap!

And. if she's incarcerated for period of years.. my guess is that she'll go after at least one prison guard. She seems very male-dependent. Almost any male.

Question for those of you who are privy to immunity deals from other cases etc. What if she accepts it and tells some other crazy story that is not true? What determines if she gets the deal? A body? I know sounds dumb, but I don't understand completely. Thanks in advance.

If she accepts the deal (which will happen when hell freezes) and lies, she loses the deal.

Am I hallucinating here :runaway: or didn't Jose request immunity for her at the first of August, but it was denied at that time? I somehow remember this as one of the stories. Now if that's truely the case, I think Jose will convince her somhow, that it would be in her best interest.

And, isn't it true that with immunity, Casey can confess to murder, but the confession can not be brought out in court, and the prosecution still has to prove that a murder happened?

No, because in Casey's mind that would mean that everyone else "wins" but her.

"All they care about is finding Caylee right now. That's ALL they care about" ~ 1st phone call home from jail.

No. She will not accept it, even though I feel certain JB is strongly encouraging her to do so. JMO
I don't believe she will ever admit what she did to Caylee or where she put her.

I agree 100%. I think JB is advising her to take the deal also, but I don't think she hears him.

Salem

I had to vote I don't know.

If it was an accident accepting the immunity would be the best thing for her. I think her lawyer will be trying to convince her of that too.

Casey isn't getting off scott-free.

If whatever happened wasn't on purpose she needs to make it known and end speculation that she did something worse.

If Casey did do something worse and thinks Caylee's body will show evidence of it, she will never talk.

not in 100 million years. this girl will spend the rest of her life in jail before admitting to what she's done. and the harder they push, the harder she'll refuse. I think she is furious that people are so against HER, b/c its all about HER! NOT CAYLEE. GEE SHE'S the one that's the REAL VICTIM HERE! (sarcasam of course)

I don't think she's in denial at all. She killed her daughter. She will never tell where Caylee is. Doing so would mean she would be guilty and all of her family would have to face the facts. Plus, it would be telling the truth and that's not going to happen with her track record.

Ditto...no denial, no accident and she's not going to take it. She's going to do what is best for her (as usual)...which is Caylee not being found. I, too, believe she's thinking "no body, no case". Well, at least, no murder case. She would rather take the lumps of the current charges than risk them being upgraded to murder. Although, I think the murder charge will come anyway...last 'laugh' on her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back