2008.09.11~Rozzie Franco's Transcript

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Angel Who Cares, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel Who Cares

Angel Who Cares If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall

2. Loading...

3. Texas Mist

Texas Mist Retired WS Staff

Interesting bit of hearsay that Mallory & Lee believe KC could have/did kill Caylee...wondering if we'll hear more about this?

And FWIW, on 12-Mar-2010 RF tweeted that he has information on this case that "no one else has". (His twitter account is easily found.)

4. BB12

BB12 Former Member

Rozzie Franco delivers morning headlines for News/Talk AM 540 WFLA Radio during the Bud Hedinger show in Orlando, Florida as well as the Florida News Network serving 60 affliates statewide. Rozzie appears on HLN's show Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell, reporting on high-profile missing persons cases including but not limited to Caylee Anthony, Haliegh Cummings and Tracy Ocasio. Rozzie has also appeared on the Fox News Channel, MSNBC and Court TV for updates on the Casey Anthony Murder Case.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rozzie_Franco[/ame]

5. Muzikman

Muzikman ROCKIN!

I also found this interview VERY interesting - especially since it was recorded in Sept 2008 but not transcribed until now.

Love that she urges LE to interview Mallory. I'll bet they did, and maybe it isn't transcribed yet either. But will be very soon. :)

6. Lexington

Lexington New Member

Mallory was interviewed very late in the game by LE and I always wondered why the delay. I would consider Mallory one of the central players because of her relationship with Lee, but yet she was probably just about the last person to be interviewed. She might have resisted LE's interview, but yet did not appear under subpoena. Her transcript is going to be interesting to say the least.

7. darnudes

darnudes Inactive

Is this the same Rozzie that is on Steph Watt's radio show on blogtalk radio?

Not to discount her but usually she doesn't state much of worth which can be verified later.

8. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

BBM
    Do you have a link that indicates that Mallory was interviewed?

9. Rlaub44

Rlaub44 New Member

I love the part where the waitress points out KC's narcissistic tendencies, saying "When I take pictures of my children I'm never in the pictures. And with Casey, she's almost in all the pictures. Like, Hey look at me, look at me!"

Heidi, the waitress, had related that in support of why her Psych professor thought KC had "accidentally purposely" killed Caylee.

And Yuri referring to Leonard Padilla as a "certain flamboyant individual"... priceless.

10. BondJamesBond

BondJamesBond Blunt Instrument

My apolgoies, I can't quote or do thread searches from my blackberry...but in response to Patti's question, we have a thread on Mallory being interviewed if someone would be so kind as to do a forum search for a title that includes, "Mallory", in it and bring the thread link here for reference. I would very much appreciate it.

That thread will help with date of Mallory's interview.

TIA!

11. Texas Mist

Here's a link to thread on Mallory's deposition by the SAO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91462"]2009.11.12 Mallory's deposition - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

In post #19 (at above thread link) there's a link to article that claims MP was never interviewed by LE.

Still looking for more info.

12. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Thank you.

I recall the thread being started about the 11/12/2009 deposition with the state but I still don't know if this depo with the state went forward, or was cancelled by either party etc.

13. Texas Mist

I had some time to do some more searching on the MP deposition & found this

Kealing said the deposition concluded this morning.

WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Erick Weber said the prosecutors spent several hours questioning Parker

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...thony-prosecutors-depose-lees-girlfriend.html

and this

State prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony deposed the girlfriend of Casey’s brother Lee Anthony Thursday.

Prosecutors questioned Mallory Park under oath. She has remained close with the entire Anthony family throughout the case.

Jose Baez was present for the deposition, but he wasn't revealing any details of what Parker may have been asked by prosecutors.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21593666/detail.html

FWIW :crazy: given the reporting of 'facts' by the media in this case. ;)

14. Zoe Bogart

Zoe Bogart Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars

Here's another link:

Lee Anthony's Girlfriend Deposed
    Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

Daniel Dahm, Staff Writer

POSTED: Thursday, November 12, 2009
    UPDATED: 6:26 pm EST November 12, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case on Thursday deposed the girlfriend of Anthony's brother.

Mallory Parker, the girlfriend of Lee Anthony, was deposed, but it's not known what questions she was specifically asked.

"Today's deposition was conducted by the State Attorney's Office. I was just here as Casey Anthony's representative," attorney Jose Baez said.

<snip>

Lee Anthony said he intentionally kept Parker away from the family's home during the first few hectic days after Caylee was reported missing, but Parker was the first person to arrive at the Anthony's home the morning Caylee's body was found. Parker was taking care of the family's dog while grandparents George and Cindy Anthony were in California for a "Larry King" taping. She was barred from entering the home because it had become a potential crime scene.

<snip>

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21595540/detail.html

15. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Thank you so much and I now present you with a BIG GOLD STAR for all your efforts in finding this information. Now we have to wait and see if a transcript is released at some point. :blowkiss: :rose:

16. JWG

JWG New Member

From page 50 (discovery page 2320) of Det. Melich's Investigative report released in November, 2008:

Sooooo...David did not quite back Rozzie up on that one, and Heidi denied the account altogether. Wonder if Rozzie and David are still an item? :waitasec:

17. BB12

BB12 Former Member

yes it is the same person

18. curiously looking

curiously looking New Member

On Mallory, I do know if I was engaged to a man and believed he was totally 100% innocent of the allegations he was accused of, I would be none to happy and would feel absolutely no inclination of loyalty to the accuser, regardless of what the family might want. I am very anxious to see her depo. She may be the closest person to this family who isn't caseyized into protecting and defending her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.