2008.09.15 GLOBE Article: Ricardo - Casey's Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered about the "accident" label too. I think we just don't want to believe that a pretty young woman would purposely kill such a beautiful little girl. Fact is it happens every day.

My theory:
When Casey left with Caylee on the June 16, she had no where to go, so she calls her dad at about 3:00 just to see if he'd left for work. He had, so she and Caylee went back to the house. Casey wanted Caylee to take a nap so she could use the pool and not be bothered, so she knocks her out with chloroform. Then she goes out and puts the ladder on the pool, gets ready to get in, then goes back in to change and notices Caylee has stopped breathing, maybe vomited and choked on it because she was unconscience (sp?). Casey calls her mom only to find out where she is, makes a quick call to Tony to find out if he's home, then Jesse. Calls her moms cell again and finally finds out where she is and how much time she had to clean up. Caylee goes in a trash/lawn bag and put outside behind something. Whatever mess may have been made is cleaned up, and Casey heads over to Tony's. Casey calls her mom later about 6:30 and leaves a voicemail, talks to her at 7 to make sure nothing has been questioned. On the 17, that's the day no one wants to talk about, but I'll bet she did nothing but hole up at Tony's and worry. By the 18th, the other "flurry of phone calls" were nothing but locating people again, when they've left the house, she backs in the garage, borrows the shovel and puts Caylee (who is now in full rigor and starting to seep, sorry to be so blunt) in the trunk. She had decided where to put her. And that's the big question. Of course, the above is just my humble opinion. I could be wrong.

Chilling. :eek: But it very well could have happened that way.

Do you know where I might find the cell phone ping map?

I wonder how Amy feels about him giving this interview and also do we know if she is still dating him?

Oh geeze, why did he give this interview? If they paid him...eh, money is very powerful, and many are feeling their finance's pinch, but giving an interview to the Globe makes him look like a sleeze.

As for some saying this article doesn't match his interviews with the police, keep in mind The Globe probably heavily edited the interview, and surely not everything the Police had was revealed in the released documents, just things pertaining to the child neglect charge and fraud. There absolutely has to be more they are keeping under wraps until they charge her with murder.

Though I don't personally agree that this tragedy was an accident; you have absolutely no evidence otherwise -- hell, there is honestly no evidence what so ever implicating KC. If there was, she would be behind bars with a murder charge.

I respectfully disagree. The DA can rely on evidence of her behaviour in the days following Caylee's demise. If it was an accident, one would expect the mother to contact LE/ambulance and/or show some signs of grief. This lady partied, and yes, the DA can use that evidence against her to show her state of mind following the events.

Bumping this up for current analysis concerning the current debate about what the mysterious sealed document in Cindy Anthony's deposition might be...Ricardo had sold some pics to Globe...and on ONE cover of Globe Caylee is wearing THE shirt that was found with her precious baby remains...so just bumping for discussion.

Hello WS :)

I "knew" RM did this interview but I have never looked into the information myself. Because RM is being deposed on Friday: Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288