2008.09.16 Bond / Arraignment Hearing

He went back and forth on stuff, imo. One minute he's saying how nobody was there to protect Casey from the crowds yada, next he's telling us to question all the dollars being wasted and valuable police to arreast her.

Then he talks about trampling Casey's rights and and how if it can happen to her, it can happen to you. But I suppose if Casey can have rights to do that to her daughter then others can do it to theirs?

He says there's no reciepts no proof yada yada of the check stuff, but then later says this is simple economic crimes they've had for yada yada time. Sounds like one minute he says it's false (the economic stuff) next he seems to use them as true to support another stance.

*shrug* it was back and forth to me. I can't wait to try and get a transcript.

I call it "talking out of both sides of his mouth" - if you can't impress them with truth, you can always dazzle them with BS

I don't know I am a guy and she makes me sick. She could be hot if she wasn't so easy.......if you know what I mean. And come on look what she has done nobody in there right mind would want to be around her

Thank you for your view as a guy. She makes me sick too.

Good morning

Just found a link to the Baez news media briefing on video.

Apologies if it's already in here...started a thread for it. :blowkiss:

Maybe for the Casey defense fund, each 5$ donation gets ya a paddle-ball with Casey's face. back-and-forth... back-and-forth

Is that Baez presser on any sites yet, I haven't found it.

Jose, let's speak frankly here. You are never going to be able to make your client look like a victim on the check charges - it's just not going to happen. You do however risk your own reputation by making idiotic comments about her constitutional rights when the legal system works the way it's supposed to.

The public has no sympathy for a thief who steals money because she's too lazy to work for a living. Casey is in no way a victim here. If she gets arrested again for ripping off her own grandparents, the public will applaud because that's what's supposed to happen to thieves. They get arrested and prosecuted. Especially when they're foolish enough to use their own ID and get caught on camera.

When it comes to these financial crimes, your client is one step away from someone with a mask and a gun who robs a bank. What makes Casey worse than a random thief is the fact that she chose to victimize her friends and family members.

I hope you keep your office petty cash fund safely locked up.

:clap::clap::clap:

Baez:)takeabow:) is flunking high-profileness 101.

Maybe for the Casey defense fund, each 5$ donation gets ya a paddle-ball with Casey's face. back-and-forth... back-and-forth

Is that Baez presser on any sites yet, I haven't found it.

I put it in its own thread.:blowkiss:

:confused: I'm tired,
(On Websleuths)....I hope!

The view I cannot use on here would get me banned if you know what I mean
:idea:

I'll give you my phone number and you can post through me. I wannah hear it!!!
:angel2:

Not worth it, don't get banned. A gal can dream though...

ddc8j5.jpg

she loves that pose...

jshq89.jpg

he thinks it's all a joke..

ddc8j5.jpg

It's mental telepathy.
Casey: When I get out of here, I'm gonna owe you bigtime!
Jose: I'm hoping you serve those super charged brownies with your re-payment.

jshq89.jpg

Casey: Jose, did you just fart?
Jose: Yes but they have no proof it was me. The Body Farm's sniffing machine is inaccurate.

ddc8j5.jpg

It's mental telepathy.
Casey: When I get out of here, I'm gonna owe you bigtime! :Banane59:
Jose: I'm hoping you serve those super charged brownies with your re-payment.

jshq89.jpg

Casey: Jose, did you just fart?
Jose: Yes but they have no proof it was me. The Body Farm's sniffing machine is inaccurate.

ROFLMBO.....:too much info:

Truth Seeker :clap:

I don't know...Casey is starting to look tired to me.

ROFLMBO.....:too much info:

I borrowed your pics, hope ya don't mind. lol..

This is all too much. What is he smiling about? This really is no laughing matter. A little girl is missing and he's trying too hard to look confident.

That look isn't working for him. IMO

Can anyone answer a question for me? I know it's a silly question, but it has me curious. It looks like Casey is wearing eye make-up. Isn't make-up off limits for someone in jail due to there being plastic and/or glass that could be used as a weapon? Thank you for any help provided!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK
Back