2008.10.14 Grand Jury Indictment

It also speaks volumes to me that the indictment came so quickly.

I sat and just bawled my eyes out for Caylee. How sad is it that Casey shed a tear or two today (if even real tears) over the fact that she would be going to jail today and not her daughter yet so many of us here cried our eyes out today.

This child has truly touched so many hearts.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

Somebody will finally get a chance to speak for this little Girl...

Thank God For Law Enforcement....!!!

Once KC is placed under arrest will they unseal the Indictment ?

Also Has LE held a Press Conference Yet?

I also think we will be seeing Cindy A. self destucting over the next few days

I'm crying too, in fact I can't quit. I think it's just such a relief. I've prayed today also EtherealGirl. And I will continue... and I will pray several more prayers especially for George Anthony. God bless that man. This is both a jubuilant day and a sad one too.

Yep a sad day indeed.. I cried.. but everytime this server crashes I just keep praying for Caylee! Her day finally came everyone! Take a moment of silence, hug your kids and say a prayer for Caylee! We love you Caylee.

Hello Sleuthers-- I am a member, but post very rarely. I have been following this horrific case for months and have mixed feelings over today's events.

From the beginning I believed Casey had done something terrible to her daughter and am glad that there is enough evidence to indict her and put her on trial and face the ultimate justice for what she has done. However, I am very sad that there is enough evidence to prove Caylee is indeed dead.

May the Creator bless this little girl. The idea of a mother killing her child is almost too horrible to comprehend. I pray also for Casey, for she must be very, very sick to have done something like this. What a tragedy for her family and for all of us who cherish life -- especially the life of such an innocent and pure child.

It also speaks volumes to me that the indictment came so quickly.

I agree...Aqua_ Mom

If LE got an Indictment from 1 day of Testimony then I'll bet they have undeniable proof that not only is Caylee dead but that Casey is responsible

Indictment has been unsealed.. Charged with 1st Degree Murder!

I agree...Aqua_ Mom

If LE got an Indictment from 1 day of Testimony then I'll bet they have undeniable proof that not only is Caylee dead but that Casey is responsible

A thirty-minute jury is EXTREMELY telling.

Fox reporting a 7 count indictment. 1st Degree Murder at the top of the list.

4 Months ago from tomorrow, this baby was never seen by another person. It is my belief, that was the last evening she was on this Earth.

I am praying for her peace, and for that of the Anthony family. I am extremely concerned for GA in particular.

I continue to pray for her remains to be found, and for Caylee's legacy to be free from the circus that has marred her beautiful innocent memory.

The rest, is in God's hands.

1st degree murder
Manslaughter
Child Abuse

7 indictments in total ~ we know these 3 so far

OMG

AND

Aggrivated Child Abuse
AND
Manslaughter!!!

This is a tragic situation. This is not something that anyone should be celebrating. Out of respect for Caylee Marie Anthony, this situation should be treated with solemnity, respect, maturity and with the full knowledge that justice will be served in this matter. Remember, the Anthonys are real people, not characters in a TV show. Their lives have been DESTROYED. That is nothing to cheer about.

Casey taken to OCSO not immediately to jail ~ will Casey talk??

SO ITS FELONY MURDER.

Capital crimes in FL are either PREMEDITATED MURDER or FELONY MURDER. And aggrevated child abuse is one of the felonys that triggers FELONY MURDER.

Fox 35 reporting six counts, including first degree murder, manslaughter, aggrevated child abuse and that Casey is pulling up at the courthouse

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back