2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

I am outraged that "they have been trying to protect Casey from everything that is going on" when they SHOULD have been trying to get the TRUTH out of her!

Enable, enable, enable. The Story of Casey's life.

I've always believed if Cindy had not stood by Casey and enabled her she would've broken a long time ago. The whole family needed to alienate her for lying to detectives and her pathetic behavior towards her parents while she was in lock up.

The second problem is her lawyer. Keep quiet, keep quiet, there is no evidence. There is no great story that will explain everything. If they ever find Caylee's remains it would be unlikely for them to find a cause of death that proves it was not an accident. Now look at her, murder 1. How's that working for you Casey?

Man I missed it. Is there a link yet?

As for WFTV getting kicked out yesterday JB did it becuase they were the first to let everyone know that he can not be the lawyer in the murder trial due to his low years as an attorney. You have to have 5 years he only has 3. That pissed JB off per what the reporter said on the 11PM news last night.

GA's interview was not exclusive he just happen to come out to say a few words to everyone and claimed he still feels Caylee night be alive but he just doesn't know. Also stated that he thinks he testimony had nothing to do with indictment. LE had just so much. But atleast he is blabbing for free not like his wife who is begging for interviews with dollars signs attached. I am very disgusted in CA's actions. :furious:

She is just pitiful.
Have said before: Someone needs to do something for her.
She needs professional help badly.
Will anyone step forward to help her?

I don't think Cindy would ever accept any professional help. She knows it all and you can't tell Cindy what to do. I wonder if Nejame knew about her appearance and why he wasn't with her.

She just can't contain herself. She needs to place blame on everyone except where true blame belongs on Casey Anthony. She is the reason they are in this position. How she can negate the evidence is beyond me.

I do believe GA has finally come to terms with things. He has internalized and has stepped forward to be Caylee's voice, even if he had no choice in the matter. Something no one in that family has done for the past 4 months..

For a moment yesterday I put myself in Cindy's shoes, having lost a grandchild, having to turn your only daughter in and maybe never holding her again, made me hurt so badly I cried for them. If this were me I don't think I could've gotten out of bed for a week.
But up today before 6, giving interviews! No, no, no. This is not normal, even if people grieve differently, the interviews could have been on hold, and contemplating them as early as yesterday, not normal.
I would like to think she's trying to save her daughters life, but I'm not so sure.
Sad, really

I think she is protecting Lee and to do that she must protect Casey. She knows her Granddaughter is gone. They are desperate for money and have dollar signs in their eyes at the expense of Caylee's demise. They are warped and Cindy is the leader of the pack - make no mistake who rules with the iron fist over everyone emotionally and mentally.

Thank you Patty......... I was unable to read WS yesterday because of the high volume. I look forward to your postings. I slept so well last night because of the Indictment........... this brings no happiness to me the facts are still the same Caylee is gone.............. The A family still brings out so much disgust in me..............

You know, I did too and didn't really think about it until I read your post, but
it makes sense. I have been obsessed since the case broke.

While I didn't get to see CA's interview this morning, I believe what all of you have said. I am to the point that watching CA makes me want to hurl, so I just won't watch. After listening and seeing her interviews with LE, then watching a month of her tv appearances, I just can't put myself thru that torture.

As much as I despise this woman, I do have to agree that the Mickey dress being tested is probably not Caylees. However, if she is trying to use this dress as proof that LE is trying to frame her sociopath daughter, she needs to rethink this theory because those dresses are a dime a dozen in that area.

Did she say or did anyone ask what size that Mickey dress was?

Another thing that stuck out during the Today Show interview was Cindy saying, "I told her all day yesterday that you know they haven't been looking for Caylee." She said that they have been trying to protect KC from everything that is going on.

Well there you go. Now we know how a sociopath is 'created'. Multiply the above by 23 years and you have a Casey.

If he changed his testimony from what his sworn statements said, he would be charged with Perjury though, wouldn't he?

Not if they gave him immunity (or he made some kind of plea beforehand?) Not sure how this works. Just feel he had to have told them "the truth" at GJ or he'd be in it too deep. I can't reconcile "the truth" with this charade (i.e., the billboard and she didn't kill her. So WHO did then???)

Oh my. Cindy is in bad shape. Just saw a partial perp walk with Casey and she's trying to look like Sarah Palin now?

GA says that KC would never hurt Caylee. He is going out with the moving billboard. Says even though the charges have been brought that does not mean she is guilty and things are not what they seem. He will never give up.

Oh for Heaven's sake. :crazy: The man is on tape speaking clearly and emphatically stating that he did "not like the smell in the car". He knew then and he knows doubly so now that that smell was human decomposition. So whose body does he think it was? No one else in Casey's circle of "friends" appears to be missing. But he still insists that the smell did not come from the one single person that is DEFINITELY missing.

I felt sympathy and pain for George yesterday. But this just defies logic even for the grief stricken.

There were never reports that Caylee's dress were found at the airport. There are reports that a SIMILAR dress was found near the airport. God, I never believed in the theory that the dress was "planted" by the defense, but after seeing Cindy today, well...it doesn't seem so crazy.

I've always believed if Cindy had not stood by Casey and enabled her she would've broken a long time ago. The whole family needed to alienate her for lying to detectives and her pathetic behavior towards her parents while she was in lock up.

The second problem is her lawyer. Keep quiet, keep quiet, there is no evidence. There is no great story that will explain everything. If they ever find Caylee's remains it would be unlikely for them to find a cause of death that proves it was not an accident. Now look at her, murder 1. How's that working for you Casey?

ITA..if KC would have had to stand on her own 2 feet throughout this I think everything would have played out much differently. The support of her parents fuels KC..JMO.

This is the most heartbreaking thing... His life must feel so empty now. Nothing left to do, I guess.

I agree, he looks empty. May he get through this (somehow) without having a total breakdown, much stronger than I.

I totally agree with you. And they still could, but it doesn't look like they will.

I didn't see any clips of George nor that she held up the Disney dress. Is this video showing just a part of Cindy's interview this am?

I think she is protecting Lee and to do that she must protect Casey. She knows her Granddaughter is gone. They are desperate for money and have dollar signs in their eyes at the expense of Caylee's demise. They are warped and Cindy is the leader of the pack - make no mistake who rules with the iron fist over everyone emotionally and mentally.

I couldn't believe the interview...Cindy is whacked out! If they find Caylee she'll still maintain KC's innocence!!!

OMG I had to stop watching that in the middle. I just couldn't take her babbling and babbling about the same things I heard before. I find it odd that CA said she has never seen abuse or neglect by KC. How does she know? KC was not around for a month and everyone that spoke to LE never saw the child with her or if asked she was with the sitter.

I just don't know I think CA really needs to sit down and talk to someone (not news outletseither) because she is in deep denial. Evidence does not lie Caylee is in a better place. I will be very shocked if Caylee turns up alive. But I know that will not be happening. I think it is all the dollar signs they are after.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back