2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Muzikman, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muzikman

Muzikman ROCKIN!

At the end of their noon newscast I caught this:

"Tonight at 6, a NEW eyewitness has come forward with a bizarre new tale, saying that HE saw Casey emerge from some Orange County woods carrying a shovel."

This seems of questionable credibility? If they believed him, seems like they would be out checking the spot out with LE, and why hold it until the 6 PM newscast? Why not 5 PM? For ratings only, it would seem.

Still, it seems threadworthy, so we can pick apart whatever he says.

2. Loading...

3. CarolineJ

CarolineJ New Member

I just saw that one too, Muzik. I wonder why this witness hasn't come forward before now. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

4. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

I tend to believe it because of the OTHER witness that came forward as well. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

5. liltigress

liltigress Fighting The Good Fight

Will he be given immunity? Heh

6. Amster

Amster Active Member

Fox News reporting new development.....ooops.....not new....Just announcing Blacks comments and JB will "clarify" during his presser....

7. mom4321

mom4321 New Member

shouldnt a witness come forward to police not a news program? or did I misunderstand ?

8. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

WFTV is seeming more and more like a tabloid lately.

9. GirlinCentralFL

GirlinCentralFL Inactive

I heard this too. I guess we will see what he has to say and how credible he seems.

10. Hailiejade77

Hailiejade77 ~TEAM CAYLEE~

locals, will you please give an update of what was said when it is over? TIA!

11. rlms56

rlms56 New Member

About a month ago there was a woman who said she saw a woman who looked like KC walking out of the woods. I wonder if it is her.

12. liltigress

liltigress Fighting The Good Fight

This is a new one. It's a He.

13. swa

swa New Member

Reports like these are normally complete BS. Just like the "sightings" -- They are people trying to put themselves into a case.

14. Muzikman

Muzikman ROCKIN!

I would think so, maybe he already has and is now talking to the press?

They didn't say much about it - I pretty much quoted all they had to say.

But he could be verifying what that other supposed witness saw, and did not think about it until her report jogged his memory.

I am skeptical, but will listen to what he has to say. And then drive down there and check it out. :)

15. LorinMarie

LorinMarie New Member

Hummm, I read that too perhaps they just meant new witness that they have not yet had on air? If not I would hope that this person has already gone to LE and not directly to the news station!! I wonder if it is a different person if it was the same woods that the other woman had mentioned as well!

16. kathyn2

kathyn2 New Member

Its probably that woman that saw her up off the freeway. She has been all over the web trying to state her case and was upset that LE wasn't calling her back. They finally did a week or so ago. Whether they ever did a search I don't know.

17. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

I sincerely hope that this is not the person that emailed and PM'd me several times while TES was in orlando and was discounted then.

If it is Channel 6 had better do their fact checking prior to televising this interview. Their have been enough folks looking to get air time on this baby, I'm over it. If I am wrong, I will apologize.

If I'm right, I will post the email on here, This person is/was a poster here, it was not a PM.

18. Misfit76

Misfit76 New Member

Yea it sounds like the same exact story that woman was telling a while back. Either it could be made up, or there actually was a seperate man and woman that witnessed the same thing around the same time/place.

19. Macushla

Macushla Our Royal Himalayan Gopher Hounds

have to agree with you here Chilly. When we moved to this area 3 years ago, we watched all three local news channels a couple of times to decide which station would be our choice to get local info from. WFTV is not the one we chose:) Sometimes they are in such a rush to get stuff on air, they make really serious mistakes and then have to back track. And other times they are just flat out wrong!

20. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

Kathyn, there were 2 sightings, one I think that your referring to which was discounted by LE. The other, i think came forward recently, and appeared legit to it's contents, but to my knowledge said nothing about a shovel, which is what makes me think it is Door No. 1..

21. BonKai

BonKai New Member

Maybe, just maybe, this witness has already spoken to LE and LE is done with their investigation of the witness statement. That could explain why we haven't heard about this until now.

:confused: :waitasec:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.