2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a copy of that account...is not clear to me, Man or Woman...I found it on wordpress...search terms casey, highway, shovel, 417, I-4....

"What I don’t understand is that there is apparently only one person assigned at each hotline location because I have tried to call and get either a busy signal or a message stating “this number is not accepting calls at this time”. I finally got through to the officer in charge of the case and left a voice mail to no avail. He has never called me back. Let’s just say that on June 27th we (my friend and I) took the 417 north from my office in Kissimmee to avoid the traffic on I-4. At one point on I-4 spotted a young lady about 30 feet to the right of the shoulder of the road lifing a short shovel out of the trunk of her light colored pontiac. I thought it was preculiar and made the comment to my friend to make a mental note that if anyone turns up missing we know where they may be burried (at the time I thought I was joking). My friend called me cynical and paranoid, and I told him he was probably right. My come-back was “yeah, you’re probably right. Maybe she’s just digging up wildflowers or burrying a pet if she lives in an apartment and doesn’t have a yard to burry it in. When the news hit that Caylee was missing it didn’t occur to me until I once again took 417 north another time to avoid traffic and as I came to that spot I had a vision of the young girl again. I litterally had to pull off to the side of the road to compose myself. I came home and asked my friend if he recalled our conversation. He said yes, but he said don’t be surprised if they don’t listen to you. Because I couldn’t reach anyone that would listen at the sherrif’s department, I emailed Gale XX XXXX the other evening. She still hasn’t called me. There had to be other people driving along 417 on June 27th that saw what I saw. The traffic was pretty heavy at 6PM. I am sure about the date because my friend dropped me off at work in Kissimmee, barrowed my car to do some marketing for his business in the Kissimmee area and then picked me up. I have credit card receipts from discount movie tickets I purchased as gifts that day. If you recall the gas cans that George Anthony found in the daughter’s car were recovered on the 24th of June. The car was abandonned and towed from Amscott on the 27th of June in the evening."

Paladine, that is the correct account that I was sent via email by a WS'r (not the poster) on September 7th. However, there is this person's actual theory attached to mine, and it appeared on the dreaming guys site on AUgust 31st. She claims to have reached out to the folk on that site specifically.

Well...2 things, one, did casey come and retrieve the car, as Padilla says?
Or two, could the Amscot lady be off a day?

Seems simple enough, though. Search the area he thinks he saw her. A another person in the car lends credence to me to his story of what he saw. I think Casey is so self-centered and sloppy with her crimes, ie Target video/Amy cheques with Caseys signature...I wouldn't put it past her. We'll see, I guess.

I wonder if LE has verified this person as a witness, or the TV station is...

I think Padilla's theory about Casey retrieving the car is, like most of his theories, poppycock. Tony's story, that he picked Casey up at Amscot on the 27th supports the Amscot lady. I think it's possible that this person did see someone stopped on the side of the road, but it wasn't Casey.

Well...2 things, one, did casey come and retrieve the car, as Padilla says?
Or two, could the Amscot lady be off a day?

Seems simple enough, though. Search the area he thinks he saw her. A another person in the car lends credence to me to his story of what he saw. I think Casey is so self-centered and sloppy with her crimes, ie Target video/Amy cheques with Caseys signature...I wouldn't put it past her. We'll see, I guess.

I wonder if LE has verified this person as a witness, or the TV station is...

I did notice that the poster does not offer to have the "friend" verify the account, if that happens, and they are credible, it might change things, but as I said, I have seen a few versions of this on a few diff sites, which make my hinky meter "ping"

I thought the car was towed on 6/30. The ping map for 6/27 shows the tow yard on it.

If this person saw her and LE checked it out then they may have asked them to hold off releasing the info until after the GJ. That could be why now instead of before.

We really don't have all the info LE has.
It could be NEW to the media but OLD to LE

I remember that post also and at the time had dismissed it as it would have been during the time that KC's car was at the Amscot. However, if LP is correct in thinking she may have retrieved the car and then returned it again, it could be possible. I don't have any faith in that other site though, B has been proven to be a quack, IMO.

According to the cell phone pings, KC was moving around during the times her car was supposedly at the Amscot. She was either in someone else's car, or her own.

I would say anything that is associated with that other site or that group (GSJ) would be considered of "questionable credibility".

Well, it will be interesting to see a new "witness". My partner and I were just speculating last evening that since CA has now been arrested, maybe more people will come forward. For all the sensationalism of this case there sure haven't been that many so far.

On a completely different note I'm wondering how much longer NG will be covering this case.

On a similar note, I wonder if NG will be discussing this new "witness" tonight.

I have not been following when and where all the pings were. But I wonder if she may have dropped Caylee's body off in the woods in the middle of the night and come back in the daylight to bury her? That way she wouldn't have been seen dragging a body in broad daylight. Are there any pings at the same wooded sight two days in a row??

Quote: According to the cell phone pings, KC was moving around during the times her car was supposedly at the Amscot. She was either in someone else's car, or her own.

ITA I believe it is only those pings pertaining to the Pontiac itself, ie her movements while driving, and in particular immediately prior to finally abandoning Pontiac, which are of the most interest and use in leading LE to location of Caylee's remains. JMHUO

Those pings also put her near Lee's house several times that morning. Yes? No?

I am still highly skeptical re reports of her pulled off on a median or shovel in hand burying Caylee in broad daylight. I still wonder about Blanchard Pk. though and whether she really didn't in fact dispose of her daughter "close to home." And in a panic, on borrowed time and gas, this might have seemed a "comfort zone," in terms of predicting or her familiarity w seclusion, traffic, parking, hours, visitors, brush, water (or other factors). Some pings are in the area of Blanchard and she mentioned to LA for some reason having been there almost like covering her tracks. I know OC searched and volunteers (TES?) but I keep thinking how close by, quickly accessible, and centrally located to pings. JMO

I cant see Casey sweating over digging a hole. Plus didnt she borrow that shovel for a short time, as in hours, without leaving the house? I think she put Caylee in the water!

smile_e_confused.gif

Hmmmm..... local news must be low today .... this seems a bit far fetched to me ???

Well, I guess I know where I'll be at 6 p.m.! Guess I'd better set the DVR now in case I get side-tracked with the kiddos.

I cant see Casey sweating over digging a hole. Plus didnt she borrow that shovel for a short time, as in hours, without leaving the house? I think she put Caylee in the water!

I have always suspected that she dug a hole prior to the murder..like days before or longer and only needed to fill it in after putting the body in it..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4