2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway.. if Casey was looking for shovels on the internet in the springtime, she might have been looking for ideas to confuse searchers ---if this was a planned deal. It could have been her in my mind, but the significance would be to BE seen and create confusion/deception.

She was searching online for shovels??? am I missing something? darn Ive been away to long lol

I talked to the guy he was with, briefly, while they were dividing the large group into smaller groups (the hat and shovel witness guy and his friend (or co-worker maybe?) ended up on another team, so I only had a brief convo, but it went like this :

Me: (after hearing Hat/Shovel guy talking (with his raspy voice)), "Oh, is that the guy that saw Casey with the shovel leaving the woods?"
Shovel guy's friend: "Yeah, you have a good memory!"
Me: "Did he ever get to search that area himself?"
SHovel guys' friend: (I forgot his exact wording, but something along the lines of): "No, they have forbidden him from searching there"
Me: "Who, law enforcement?"
Shovel Guy's friend: "Yeah"

I forget if they said they'd arrest him, or exactly what the threat was to the shovel guy if he went there, but apparently LE told him he is not allowed to search that area himself. I don't know why.

After that we split up so I didn't get to ask anymore questions.

Wow thanks for the info...I bet LE thought he would plant evidence and that he was possibly lieing IMOO very interesting, thanks! And Thank you for taking your time to search!!! God bless you for your heart! Had I the economic resources Iwould be there right next to you!!! thanks again!!!

I knew this guy was full of you know what!!! He never saw ANYTHING, and he's just another fraud who got his 15 minutes of fame. Shame on him!!!:behindbar

From what I understand, LE has said that at this point, neither of the people who came forward with sightings of Casey out near the airport are really "credible" for lack of a better word. There is no way to prove what they saw...that's the hitch.

They were both credible - the man had another man from work with him and they worked right down the street. The whole company he worked for sent searchers out with TES. That sounds credible to me.

The woman worked as an administrative assistant in the courthouse, so I am sure they considered her credible.

WHY are you saying they were not credible?

Isn't this the exact area?! :confused:

I think you need to go south on that map.

thDSCF0188.jpg

thDSCF0192.jpg

thDSCF0199.jpg

The police ought to actually prosecute this guy for lying.

JMO but before we go hanging these people, keep in mind, KC might have searched out areas to put Caylee. She very well may have been exiting the woods with a shovel. KC may have put KC one place and someone else moved her, we don't know. Until the evidence has been presented and it has been shown that Caylee was a few blocks from the A's home the entire time she was missing, I am keeping an open mind on some of these things. I am not completely convinced that Caylee was there the entire time.

I too believe that KC moved the body around before finding a final place to leave her. Remember, she had a 31 day lead to play around and figure out where would best fit her to leave the body. Sometimes, I think of what I was doing around June 15th and then I say, "damn, this b itch was killing/burying her daughter while I was at work getting ready to go to Fort Lauderdale to participate in a trial.."

The police ought to actually prosecute this guy for lying.

I think LE had a little talk with him. Notice how he went away and the media has never had him back on. LE probably took him in and grilled him. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this guy was just looking for his 15 minutes of fame. Ummmmmmm hellooooooooooo...........where's Jimmy???? The other witness?????? Jimmy never once confirmed his story!!!!

They were both credible - the man had another man from work with him and they worked right down the street. The whole company he worked for sent searchers out with TES. That sounds credible to me.

The woman worked as an administrative assistant in the courthouse, so I am sure they considered her credible.

WHY are you saying they were not credible?

The company went out and searched, BUT "Jimmy" the so called friend who witnessed the whole thing has NEVER once confirmed he saw what his friend saw. I knew just from this guys body language he was a liar, and his ONLY intention was to get his 15 minutes of fame. The first indication that flew up the red flags was why did he wait like months to report what he saw? From there it all went downhill. I can assure you LE had a little chat with this piece of work, and called him out on how inconsistant his story was. Even NG rolled her eyes:eek:

I do not think Casey moved the body around. I think she flipped out when George wanted in the trunk, and dumped Caylee right after that.

I talked to the guy he was with, briefly, while they were dividing the large group into smaller groups (the hat and shovel witness guy and his friend (or co-worker maybe?) ended up on another team, so I only had a brief convo, but it went like this :

Me: (after hearing Hat/Shovel guy talking (with his raspy voice)), "Oh, is that the guy that saw Casey with the shovel leaving the woods?"
Shovel guy's friend: "Yeah, you have a good memory!"
Me: "Did he ever get to search that area himself?"
SHovel guys' friend: (I forgot his exact wording, but something along the lines of): "No, they have forbidden him from searching there"
Me: "Who, law enforcement?"
Shovel Guy's friend: "Yeah"

I forget if they said they'd arrest him, or exactly what the threat was to the shovel guy if he went there, but apparently LE told him he is not allowed to search that area himself. I don't know why.

After that we split up so I didn't get to ask anymore questions.

I missed this post. I knew it!!! This guy should be in :behindbar

The company went out and searched, BUT "Jimmy" the so called friend who witnessed the whole thing has NEVER once confirmed he saw what his friend saw. I knew just from this guys body language he was a liar, and his ONLY intention was to get his 15 minutes of fame. The first indication that flew up the red flags was why did he wait like months to report what he saw? From there it all went downhill. I can assure you LE had a little chat with this piece of work, and called him out on how inconsistant his story was. Even NG rolled her eyes:eek:

I do not think Casey moved the body around. I think she flipped out when George wanted in the trunk, and dumped Caylee right after that.

Just for the record NG rolls her eyes at everyone...it is no indication of credibility.

I,m trying to recall the friend/acquaintance of the prisoner who saw her jogging on Suburban Drive during the aftermath. She, of course, denied that she had been there.

I knew this guy was full of you know what!!! He never saw ANYTHING, and he's just another fraud who got his 15 minutes of fame. Shame on him!!!:behindbar
You don't have confirmation of any such thing. He could very well have seen exactly what he said, but it simply wasn't Casey. This doesn't make him a fraud or wanting his 15 minutes of fame.

I am glad people like him came forward with anything and everything even if it didn't pan out to find Caylee. The fact he continued to search with TES and on his own says more about his character than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361