2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder if LE did the switch intentionally there.

Didn't they have to pull over the bondsman that Casey transferred to after leaving her mom's car?

If that is the case, then Casey might have made the determination to switch there so she could check on things. She didn't get the chance to search with Baez like they motioned.

Didn't they have to pull over the bondsman that Casey transferred to after leaving her mom's car?

If that is the case, then Casey might have made the determination to switch there so she could check on things. She didn't get the chance to search with Baez like they motioned.

In a backwards kind of way. Thinks that make you go HMMMMMMMMM.

In a backwards kind of way. Thinks that make you go HMMMMMMMMM.

She might have been looking to see if there was any evidence of searching going on. She might have wanted to be close to Caylee one last time, like many killers and lawbreakers like to - visit the scene of the crime so to speak.

She'd lost her chance to scope it out with Baez. Then the car swap was near the airport. Seems she was trying to get a look. It would be important for her consideration of a deal with prosecutors.

No time of day was mentioned?

Yes they did. If CA is now involved in cover-up, KC could have been showing her where Caylee was.

who's to say that a body has not been found and we just have not heard, they could be waiting for forensics to come back.

Yes they did. If CA is now involved in cover-up, KC could have been showing her where Caylee was.

Yes, so someone can watch over the body or move it or destroy it. Good thinking. They oughta be watching all the clowns associated with this family and watch hotspot areas like this one.

IIRC, it was reported that CA did not go directly to her house after the switch...if she didn't, where did she go?

Since I can't watch that channel I found another synopsis.

here's a brief summary of the "kc w/shovel" report from the alleged eyewitness.

He reported seeing a white pontiac with a black bra parked in a desolate area behind the airport (off Boggy Creek) and kc, wearing a large straw hat w/ red sunglasses emerging from the woods carrying a shovel. He did not specify the date or time of day. He also stated a "well dressed man was seen on a cell phone acting as "look out". He claims to be so sure of what he saw, that if LE did not follow up, he would form his own search party of the area.

If a good tip, who was the lookout that was well-dressed?

Straw hat and sunglasses would lead me to think day time.

Don't think I have ever seen Casey in a straw hat wearing red sunglasses tho. Anyone?

He seems fairly credible to me...at least enough to check out his story. Maybe now that he has gone on tv, they will take another serious look at it. I wonder if he would be willing to take a LDT on cam? LOL There is another story for WFTV.

There was an article or announcement about a week or two ago regarding a secret witness that the prosecution had and it might be this gentlemen here, there was also a lady who came forward in July I believe it was stating that she saw a women who she thought looked like Casey in workout clothes walking out of the woods and she thought to herself that the area was not a normal place that someone would be jogging, the reason it had caught her attention was because the car she seen looked exactly like her co workers car and she thought it might have been her until she seen the women that was coming out of the woods to her car. I will try and see if I can find the site.

I wanted to quote you so you would see my message :)
In your sig line reguarding the picture. I got that same picture off of facebook with Casey's pictures and under that picture it says
"miss u jeremy :( " So maybe that guys name is Jeremy?

who's to say that a body has not been found and we just have not heard, they could be waiting for forensics to come back.

This is what I'd like to know about. We've not heard anything about whether anyone's searching for Caylee. TM said he was going to conduct the largest search ever...are they searching? Is anyone? No threads come up on the 1st page even here about Caylee and the search for her.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I found that man's demeanor to be very believable. He was adamant about what he saw.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised that both witnesses saw Casey - what if she was scouting for the best place to put the body? Or, it could have been on of the times she moved the body since it seems very plausible it could have been moved a number of times....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288