2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she do it during the day when she could be seen by many people, and not wait until nighttime? Or just before dark? Not saying I don't think this isn't credible, but it just seems really risky to do it in broad daylight like that. Especially wearing a "big straw hat and red sunglasses" - that kind of getup would definitely stick out in a witness's mind.

Hmmmm...he said she had a bag with her. I was contemplating what LP mentioned on NG about the bag thrown away at the Tow Company and how it could have gotten the bodily fluids and/or maggots on the outside if the trunk was dried out by the time the bag was put in there on the 19th. This could explain it. The bag was there long before the pizza was put in it and came into contact with the body.

:eek:

Is that the story about the searcher who mentioned something wrapped in a rug and when he/she came back the item was gone but a very strong smell remained?

If I'm way off base I'm sorry.

Why would she do it during the day when she could be seen by many people, and not wait until nighttime? Or just before dark? Not saying I don't think this isn't credible, but it just seems really risky to do it in broad daylight like that. Especially wearing a "big straw hat and red sunglasses" - that kind of getup would definitely stick out in a witness's mind.
That is no more strange than a well dressed man pretending to fish from that bridge tho. I could see her wearing a get up like that during the day. We do know how she loves her large sunglasses. Maybe this is the reason she needed a new pair from Target, if she tossed the other pair.

Casey doesn't consider risk or consequences. She doesn't have a normal fear of either.

I think they should give this guy a polygraph, and see how this goes (if he agrees, etc)

I know this is slightly off topic, but the woman that saw KC said she was wearing a baseball when she allegedly spotted her. Well, maybe that's why KC threw out the "Show us your Shamrocks" hat a while back. Maybe that's the hat she was spotted. In. Maybe LE either leaked that info to the family early on, or maybe KC just started to worry that she was seen in it, so she threw it out. And since the hat looked cut or torn, maybe it got hung up on thorns or branches in the woods. Or maybe she deliberately tore it before she threw it out, so that if LE questioned her, she would have had a "valid" reason for getting rid of it. I want to know if that hat was found in the car at all....I guess I need to go look that up now:)

Okay, I don't want to get in trouble. Sorry for the slightly off topic;)

That is no more strange than a well dressed man pretending to fish from that bridge tho. I could see her wearing a get up like that during the day. We do know how she loves her large sunglasses. Maybe this is the reason she needed a new pair from Target, if she tossed the other pair.

Casey doesn't consider risk or consequences. She doesn't have a normal fear of either.

Touche'! :)

I can see her doing it during the day. Would probably not attract as
much attention as a night time escapade. Plus, those woods would
really creep someone out at night and I think she is a pu**y .

WFTV 6 PM Newscast -

Boggy Creek Road, close to airport. Not on 417, girl wearing baseball cap.
Mark somebody, looking for scrap metal along roadside, late June, had a friend with him (friend not on interview though, they're at the site)
Has called LE and 2 tips lines, nobody seems to have checked out his story - that he knows of.
Wants to get together his own search team.

Don't know about this, the area is right though.
Another man was fishing on bridge and may have seen something.

:waitasec: Didn't Cindy stop under the under pass with Casey to switch cars on her way to jail? It was on Boggy Creek by airport, correct? I wonder who suggested THAT spot ( or even if they did) I still wonder if no one knew they were going there & since it would make sense bb & cops would worry about her fleeing, followed her & made the stop. I do not buy the switch of cars to be out of media range.

I totally agree with you. Also, just think about how many "looks" we've seen in the past three months with the latest being her "scholarly" look.

I wanted to quote you so you would see my message :)
In your sig line reguarding the picture. I got that same picture off of facebook with Casey's pictures and under that picture it says
"miss u jeremy :( " So maybe that guys name is Jeremy?

Is jeremy the friend who died in May???

Im not sure if i beleive this tip is creadable or not however KC was free during the day since she was supposively working and all her friends were at school or work, so this time of day is the time she was free to do her dirty work...just a thought anyhow at least it explains to myself as to why she would do it during the day.

Didn't they have to pull over the bondsman that Casey transferred to after leaving her mom's car?

If that is the case, then Casey might have made the determination to switch there so she could check on things. She didn't get the chance to search with Baez like they motioned.

Maybe she wanted to say goodbye to Caylee.:behindbar

.........now who do we know who likes to go fishing?
Could be the look-out....hmmmm?

Suppose it was her...who would the well dressed man be? LA? GA? I wouldn't think many of her friends would be considered men who "dress well" depending on what the man saw. I guess it depends on his reference point as to what he considers is "well dressed".

That reporter just didn't ask the right questions!!

Well she did consider it enough to hide, dispose of Caylee. :furious:

Casey- Where is Caylee?

IIRC, it was reported that CA did not go directly to her house after the switch...if she didn't, where did she go?

We don't know but I promise you LE does. I don't know if KC wanted to say goodbye, check on things or let mom know ( in a backward kind of way) where the body was. I hope they nail her arse.:behindbar

Buddy, 'Jimmy', also needs to be interviewed to back-up this story. From the sounds of things, he was also in the vehicle, but was the Driver, so he might not have seen as much.

That said, validation that he also saw a white Sunfire with a black bra would even be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288