2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

If only I lived in Florida, I certainly WOULD be joining. I so want this little baby found.

I live in NC, very close to where Tim and TES will be searching in the next few days for the 4 missing persons. I do plan to join in that search. I am just waiting to hear about command center, search dates/times, etc.

Great! It will be one of the most fulfilling times you will have ever experienced. Stay safe.

I thought they were going back tomorrow. NO?

But bones aren't the only thing that could be relevant. How do they know that the bricks and toys are not? How could they determine that with certainty so quickly?

Whatever was in the bag...You would think that they might state that they do not "believe" it is of relevance but that they will investigate in keeping with all other evidence that is collected during searches.

It's just not making much sense to me at the moment. :waitasec:

I don't get it either. This does not make sense at all.

But bones aren't the only thing that could be relevant. How do they know that the bricks and toys are not? How could they determine that with certainty so quickly?

Whatever was in the bag...You would think that they might state that they do not "believe" it is of relevance but that they will investigate in keeping with all other evidence that is collected during searches.

In the pink with you there, confused, confused, confused.

It only takes a second to determine whether or not something is a bone. If TES had made this find we'd likely know nothing about it at all, unless it was determined to be relevant.

I agree,

I think thats why LE is so furious

TES found "dozens of items" when they did their search that were sent off to the lab - (according to Tim Miller)

Today, a bag is found & it turns into a Hollywood production

I don't blame LE for being upset - People need top step back & let them do there job

Bolded By Boston

believe they are LP divers but hard to say -

Well if LE said in thier presser that they do not want have the public conducting, then why did they let the divers continue?
I can't wait to get home so I can have some more time to sort all this out.

This leads me to believe that LE knows something that LP and us don't. They were sure that it was not Caylee. They didn't take long to figure that out and then they practically accused LP of planting evidence. Then LE must know exactly how Caylee died and must be sure of the fact that she is not in that water.

LP would not plant evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now what they found may not have been Caylee but when a shamrock toy was found in a bag weighted down with bricks and bones that would make you wonder. Only time will tell.

Besides, WHO would plant a bg in 2 ft of silt, in alligator infested waters???

LP is crafty, not stupid.

LP would not plant evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now what they found may not have been Caylee but when a shamrock toy was found in a bag weighted down with bricks and bones that would make you wonder. Only time will tell.

If one were to plant evidence, they would probably include something to connect the evidence to the crime. I've heard that the shamrock was a toy, a charm, and a key chain fob.

CNN is reporting that -

NO EVIDENCE WAS FOUND -

WHAT WAS FOUND TODAY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CAYLEE ANTHONY-

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member