2008.11.24 Globe Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta be kidding me? Who do you think Casey was truly friends with? She had no qualms about stabbing any one of her "supposed" friends in the back.

Personally, I don't believe a word the Globe reports unless it's verified elsewhere, but it's still absurd to even insinuate that HER friends are the disgusting ones here.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

You're right, we want the info, but judge that they may have made some money of it.

Although with how CA throws RM under the FBI bus, I think the guy deserves compensation for just being in this mess. (Well, assuming that he was not involved.)

Does the article mean she was trying to get prego after the neglect charges?

I hate to say this, but i might go easier on a pregnant woman, if I was on a jury. Plus, in this case, it would be saying "Look, i didn't get rid of my toddler for a life of fun, I love being a mom so much that I'm pregnant with another. Would I do that if I wanted freedom?" (NOt that it would be true, but there could be that type of spin)..
:hand:I wouldn't buy that if I was on her jury. :snooty:I'd be thinking she was too lazy to use protection...

I tend to disagree that CA would be disqualified as the one to raise the hypothetical baby of KC's. Wouldn't there have to be legal grounds indicating her unsuitability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine