2009.01.06 Nancy Grace - "Exclusive Interview with Psychic from BodyHunters"

Okay, turn the tables & have Gale tesify in court at the trila that she had "bad" vibes about that location for months. Maybe that will prove the body wasnt moved.

What we are hearing tonight is in such extreme contrast to what we heard yesterday about how Cindy and George "sat" in the funeral home with Caylee. I never know what to really believe about this family. Surely she is not in a cardboard box -- I hope this was just said for effect by NG.

Nancy only repeated what the reporter just told her. (Drew P.)

If casey is allowed to watch the funeral on tv, she must watch it on her free time.
She now has her radio that cost $21+ to listen to anytime she wants though. I just can't see televising the funeral, but that's just my opinion.

I think I'm going to be sick.

Judge will be hearing a motion from the State to restrict JB from profiting from pictures of Caylee's remains.
Just amazing...apalling and should be grounds of some kind for disbarrment. I don't know if it is but it should be. If this man is trying to make a name for himself, JB, that is, he is certainly doing just that and I do not mean it in a good way. You reap what you sow, and this man is sowing a mountain of heartache for himself and his family down the line. I wouldn't trade his Karma for anything in this world.

News flash for Gale.............walking with or without a dog along the side of the road is NOT searching. Wearing long pants, having walking sticks, boots & going INTO the woods IS searching.:furious: Just someone else to make a buck & I am disappointed NG gave her any air time.

Gale did search close to the school, and cleared it.

This video is old news. . .

And to me, it looks like they were about a full block up from where Caylee was found. They are practically in the curve on Suburban. Can't NG see that, why are they acting like this is the exact site? And why the old news. Oh, guess 'cause there isn't any other news on this case.

What we are hearing tonight is in such extreme contrast to what we heard yesterday about how Cindy and George "sat" in the funeral home with Caylee. I never know what to really believe about this family. Surely she is not in a cardboard box -- I hope this was just said for effect by NG.
The cardboard box part probably is true if they're still awaiting a 2nd autopsy. MOO

Brini...pretty please see my post to you upthread. My DH is bugging the h*ll out of me for the answer to this question. TY!

She now has her radio that cost $21+ to listen to anytime she wants though. I just can't see televising the funeral, but that's just my opinion.

She probably heard that one of the local DJ's is playing a parody song about her to the "Stacy's Mom" music. She would just have to hear that.

Okay, turn the tables & have Gale tesify in court at the trila that she had "bad" vibes about that location for months. Maybe that will prove the body wasnt moved.

Won't work. Gale searched a lot of locations. She had feelings about a few.

Lemme see, "Yellow flowers. Near water." Is any part of FL NOT near water?

News flash for Gale.............walking with or without a dog along the side of the road is NOT searching. Wearing long pants, having walking sticks, boots & going INTO the woods IS searching.:furious: Just someone else to make a buck & I am disappointed NG gave her any air time.

I agree, I stated the same thing a while back, Gale and her buddies were not exactly in search gear, I mean who "searches" swamp land in flip flops? I mean, even I know, long pants, hat, sturdy closed toe shoes etc. when "searching".

The cardboard box part probably is true if they're still awaiting a 2nd autopsy. MOO
Have the A's no shame? The poor little girl deserves so much better.

This video is old news. . .

And to me, it looks like they were about a full block up from where Caylee was found. They are practically in the curve on Suburban. Can't NG see that, why are they acting like this is the exact site? And why the old news. Oh, guess 'cause there isn't any other news on this case.

You said it!

the local radio stations are no longer really covering the case... Ha!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back