2009.01.06 Nancy Grace - "Exclusive Interview with Psychic from BodyHunters"

Nancy is such a gripe with her on air people like the reporter at the funeral home. She must be a pleasurable work mate. These people make her look good. It seems like she should show appreciation.

The lawyers tonight are not spewing crazy stuff -- I love it. Even the defense guys. I actually heard him say forget the extraneous conspiracy theories and stuff and focus on the important things, like all her lies and her consciousness of guilt. This small thing makes me strangely happy.:woohoo:

Nancy is such a gripe with her on air people like the reporter at the funeral home. She must be such a pleasurable work mate. These people make her look good. It seems like she should show appreciation.

Don't disagree but that's what makes Nancy, Nancy.

She can't be done with St. John yet. She's asked nothing important:

1. How far were you from where the remains were actually found?
2. Why did you leave without finding the remains?

Nancy, don't back off this one...

The lawyers tonight are not spewing crazy stuff -- I love it. Even the defense guys. I actually heard him say forget the extraneous conspiracy theories and stuff and focus on the important things, like all her lies and her consciousness of guilt. This small thing makes me strangely happy.:woohoo:

Me too. I'm glad they're emphasizing the focus is on KC!!!

Yes she does unless she has signed it over to the Anthony's. I have been asking and asking IF she did sign the body over. It would be a huge slap in the face to her parent's if she has not. I wish it would be disclosed for sure.
I wish we knew too. She may not have signed over to her parents and doing this out of spite or whatever, to serve her own gains. MOO

Me too! A rare breath of common sense!

She can't be done with St. John yet. She's asked nothing important:

1. How far were you from where the remains were actually found?
2. Why did you leave without finding the remains?

Nancy, don't back off this one...

So true & those of us with questions like those, never ever get thru.

Ok, now that NG is talking about poor Jett, we can take a break and catch up on the Caylee case... LP said that the MR's supervisor is a neighbor of the Anthonys... is that new? Or is it just new to me?

Can’t see the show – can someone weigh in on Drew P’s report about Baez receiving the broadcast/print (?) licensing fees for use of Caylee’s photos?

This is the first I’ve heard of that, although I can’t say I’m surprised. Did Drew say what his source is for that information?

I know NBC cut a check to Larry Garrison for use of Caylee photos on one of its shows, and remember that Cindy in particular expressed anger about that (not that I blame her, if he was ripping her off). I also remember that the Anthony family was adamant that they weren’t receiving TV appearance fees, but were pretty much silent about image licensing fees – guess they must have been endorsing those checks over to Baez.

Attorneys will hold funds in a separate account for their clients. Money may be going to KC through Baez.:mad:

Cindy wouldn't let a dime slip through her hands. I wonder if she got kc to make her power-of-attorney. Cindy doesn't tallk about money...unless she is not receiving any or someone is stealing from her.:rolleyes:

Everyone needs to leave the Travolta family alone. It was a tragic accident, let them mourn in peace for God's sake.

Not far. Maybe half a block.

Half a block is far enough away..It's not the exact spot where Caylee was found & the dirt road that was shown (so much tonight) is way down the end of Suburban near the school..Every time I hear the exact spot or see the video I strongly feel I'm being DUPED..By GSJ, the host, the guests, whoever, & I don't like it..It makes me so :mad:

I wish we knew too. She may not have signed over to her parents and doing this out of spite or whatever, to serve her own gains. MOO

Until the second autopsy is complete I wouldn't think she would relinquish her rights to the remains.

Now, we're on the Travoltas.

One of my friends is a Scientologist "celebrity." His wife was sick and fainting, one day. She was on a church "detox program."

At my friend's suggestion, I visited the H'wood "Celebrity Center," After I reported my impressions of the church to my friend, he was mad at me for two years.

Attorneys will hold funds in a separate account for their clients. Money may be going to KC through Baez.:mad:

Cindy wouldn't let a dime slip through her hands. I wonder if she got kc to make her power-of-attorney. Cindy doesn't tallk about money...unless she is not receiving any or someone is stealing from her.:rolleyes:

Remember the birth certificate? While it did not list a father, it DID list Cindy as power of attorney.

What we are hearing tonight is in such extreme contrast to what we heard yesterday about how Cindy and George "sat" in the funeral home with Caylee. I never know what to really believe about this family. Surely she is not in a cardboard box -- I hope this was just said for effect by NG.

The remains have to be in something. I don't believe their talking about a used cardboard box left over after a UPS delivery or anything like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back