2009.01.07 - Audio of P.I.'s interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
bold, me
I would rule out T. Black (that's just my assumption)
I have always felt JH might be a good guy the way he seemed to just pop out of nowhere knocking on the A's door asking to help.
Hope I'm right.
What an incredibly smart move on LE's part if they did plant him there. I'm sure he must have been interviewed, that hasn't been released has it?

I can only imagine the pile of info being gathered from them.
It's certainly going to tell LE an awful lot about the A's plans and goals. I wonder how many media outlets were on speed dial?:p
But, in order for it to be covered by the subpoena they had to specifically give reasons for taking them, no? I'm thinking that LE knows A WHOLE LOT MORE!!!!

What an incredibly smart move on LE's part if they did plant him there. I'm sure he must have been interviewed, that hasn't been released has it?
No, the LE interview of JH hasn't been released, yet. LE's questions to DC, I feel sure, came from the information JH gave them. I remember when the story broke and JH gave that interview to KB at his atty's office. On that same day JA and (I believe) NS were on camera, leaving JH's atty's office after talking to JH, and JA said his information was VERY helpful to them.

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/01/02/dominic-casey-james-hooverno-video-of-area/

“As I turned around, Hoover was standing there with a video camera,” Dominic said. “Dominic said, What are you doing here?’ Hoover said, ‘I thought you might want help.’ Dominic said, James, that’s completely inappropriate’.”

Dominic took photos of the area and said he’s turned over his photos to the Anthony’s attorney, to give to prosecutors.

Hoover no says that the tape does not exist, and that he has taped over it.

According to Leonard Padilla, James Hoover told him he knew where Caylee’s body was.

I read the transcript earlier this week and just finished listening to the audio. I'm curious if JA and NS were not asking questions that they didn't already have the answers to, when they asked DC about when JB, LKB and who else was at the Anthony house and what the conversation was about (it's about 25 minutes into audio tape 3 on WFTV),
I'm wondering if LE already know what was said.

Was the Anthony's house bugged by LE?

'What would be your next step if you determined this was a child hang out" ? Detective asks DC.
DC answers, "There was no next step".
You think LE is buying this ?

LOL! I was so glad LE nailed him to the wall on the sheer stupidity of the whole "ruling out the childhood hangout" excuse. Was he planning to interview the rocks and trees and see if they could ID Casey by her mug shot?

On the interview, LE asks DC about JH coming out to the Anthony home to "meet with them", LE, "and lock up the house". LE seems to be making a point out of the fact that JH "met with them" and didn't get back to the hotel until 3:00 or 3:30 am. Granted we don't know what time he left the hotel, but it sounds like after dinner maybe late evening sometime ? Does anyone know when LE left the house that night ? I am interested in how long JH was at the home.

I'd like to know the reasoning behind confiscating all the cell phones in the search AFTER Caylee's body was discovered.

I've said this in a few other threads, but I really believe the sticker on the duct tape is the type used to embellish cell phones. We've already seen similar stickers in Casey's presence. I think they're looking for a match on Casey's cell phones. Or evidence that there was once a sticker on her cell phone.

Bumpity boo, WFTV has it in three segments, see link in first post in this thread.

Thanks for bumping this up. I don't think I've listened to it before.

How dense is this guy? In the second part, he's asked about 25 times, "How did you determine which tips should go to LE and which tips would you keep?". Why is that so difficult to understand? Maybe because they were LYING and not receiving tips? Or because the Anthonys and the PI decided they were going to do it without help of LE?

Love how they questioned him about the psychics? How many? How many times did you follow up on what they said? How many? How many? How many? :eek: He wasn't pay attention when CA gave him instructions. :loser:

:::scratches PI DC's name on my list of guys to call if I need assistance:::

:no: Unbelievable. :banghead:

I must say, these LE peeps have far more patience than I would have. :slap:

Here's the links to the videos in case anyone needs them:

Part One
http://www.wftv.com/video/18760256/index.html

Part Two
http://www.wftv.com/video/18760645/index.html

Part Three
http://www.wftv.com/video/18760832/index.html

OMG, that was painful to listen to. "uh, uh, uh," or dead silence when asked the same question 25-30 times. We know who isn't the sharpest tack in the shed, don't we?

I think that guy has a slight Irish accent, along with an air of holier than thou, I'm better than you. Maybe some southern fried thrown in along with a bit of northeastern. Good grief.

Cindy was upset that LE messed up her house again after the baby was found. "What's more important, the messy house or finding out what happened to the child?"

"We know the answers to the questions." hahahaha

:banghead: If this is DC's first case, you can bet he won't get any others. :eek:

Do you swear what you have told us is truthful and correct?
To the best of my knowledge. (I vote deception. Why not just answer the swear with "Yes"?) :banghead: I'll go pull out my hair now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member