2009.02.12 ~ *Revisit video*. Father Begs for Daughters Return

I agree with you that the woman we hear say she was driving the mother around was Teresa's sister Katrina. After hearing the Hope jailhouse phone call with her there is no doubt in my mind, I just can't see her in the video!
The woman standing behind CC w/blonde hair and the red shirt is Ron's cousin on the Cummings side Eliesha Izor. She is named in this pic.-couldn't bring the pic here-copyright but here is the link.

http://photos.jacksonville.com/myca...849846&CategoryID=39991&picnum=5&move=F#Image

One thing I noticed in this video is the man (Ron's aunts fiance William Shipman) shaking his head no at the beginning of this video when Ron was naming/thanking all of the agencies who had helped in the search for Haleigh.
Maybe it's just me but I thought that it was an odd gesture.

JMO

Crystal Cummings also whispers something right after Ron stops naming people. I rewound and listened a couple times and I think it sounds like "the nation". Like she wanted Ron to thank the nation for looking for his daughter.

Was this video recently released? If so, I wonder who gave permission for it to be released.

No, it's an old video that has been up on WFTV's website since 12 Feb 2009.
I've seen it many times prior to now.

At 6:40 mm on hypnosis tape, the examiner, who is not TJ Ward, asks MC
Q: What time of the day was the last time you saw HaLeigh?
A: When I went to bed at 10 pm.
Q: When did you first discover that she was missing?
A: All I remember seeing on the clock was 3.

I'll go check out the LVA tests TJ Ward did.

http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

Regarding the part I bolded, she's said at different times, she went to bed at 10 and 10:30. OK.

She's also said "all I remember seeing is 3" when she woke up in many interviews. That "3" could be anytime: 12:30, 1:33, 2:23, 3:03, etc. Now that's assuming she was sleeping, which I doubt, but just to consider any part of her statement as true, I'd think the "3" was somehow important, even if it is the number of liars. Of course, we know RC arrived home from his nightly evening excursion just before the 911 call at 3:27, so that could be on her mind, too.

We also know the family members talk to Misty before she does interviews, stated by Lindsy in Art Harris' interview with Lisa Croslin and Lindsy from March 2009. They coach her because "she gets mixed up" or words to that effect. I'm thinking Misty gets her stories tangled because they are untrue, and a host of other reasons. She throws in some truthful "facts" and adds lots of inaccuracies and pure fabrications.

Three is a tricky number. In statement analysis, it's been found "three" is the number liars use when trying to make their stories sound good. "There were three assailants".

In the Bible, three is considered the number of confirmation. If something it written, stated, confirmed three times, it's considered to be true, a fact. This is true in other areas, as well, such as science.

Could this be why three is used by deceptive people? Just a thought.

Her story of putting Haleigh to bed "at 8 o'clock because that's her bedtime" is bothersome. Why does she always say that's "her bedtime"? Does she want people to know she was abiding by the rules? Did she really go to bed at 8pm? Or did something else go on around that time?

Every video I watch brings out more questions than answers. :banghead:

The woman standing behind CC w/blonde hair and the red shirt is Ron's cousin on the Cummings side Eliesha Izor. She is named in this pic.-couldn't bring the pic here-copyright but here is the link.

http://photos.jacksonville.com/myca...849846&CategoryID=39991&picnum=5&move=F#Image

Thanks for the correction and the link to the pic. I've saved it for future reference. All these blondes and people with similar names (Eleisha, Elisa, Leisa) make me think I need a scorecard hanging above my computer. :crazy: Not to mention many of these people are known by their middle names. Plus so many marriages. :banghead: It makes sleuthing tough.

3 is a deceptive number that liars frequently use.

To me, you can tell that when misty shuts her eyes and tells her "story" she's lying and can't look into anyones eyes.... I also like how she keeps hanging her head like she's gonna lose it or something (about 6 minutes in) real weird, I can't put my finger on it....

And NOT. ONE. SINGLE. TEAR. out of those eyes. Cameraperson even zooms in on her at one point as if to underscore it.

Lol, it's not earth-shattering or anything, and I guess it could be considered on-topic since Ron was clearly supporting Misty in these videos.

In my 'Ron NOT involved' theory, based on previous drug arrests and statements made by some of the players involved regarding Ron and drugs, I think Ron ripped off/narced out some big time drug people. When Ron found out Haleigh was gone, I think he was sure her abduction was related to that. I think Misty either had foreknowledge of what had happened, or he jumped to that conclusion out loud, but I think Misty used that information to her advantage to lead Ron on to think that is exactly what happened. I think, at least at the beginning, Ron was hopeful Haleigh was still alive and he could work out a way to get her back, which ties in, IMO, to his going off on this video repeatedly of how he is not wanting revenge, he just wants his daughter back.

BBM, and maybe the big time dealers just killed her and left her there for them to get rid of the body, but they are afraid to tell this part or the same might happen to them.

GGAS: Just her personality; responding to what she perceives is a stupid question and rampant rumors by someone who is not genuinely concerned about her family's well-being.

RC: Genuine emotion and exhaustion mixed with some help from a pharmaceutical; Frustration at having to answer same/similar questions from LE and reporters; Irritation at being asked what he perceives to be personal questions that have more to do with trying to get rating than bring Haleigh home. I think he doesn't believe Misty has any culpability at this point other than perhaps by association--is he in denial or does he truly believe it? Either.

Custody issue: just trying to clear up rumors. "I took care of them for three years"...could just be syntax error rather than " I have taken care of them for three years"...just trying to say rumors are wrong and pointless, point is people need to focus on getting Haleigh home.

As far as him going to a tattoo parlor, could he have wanted to escape from prying eyes long enough to be around "his own kind"? Could his mentions of financial support been purely from a standpoint of disbelief and awe? Perhaps he never saw much good in or use for people and figured people wouldn't care that much about his trailer park family?

Was this when he got his Haleigh tattoo? Maybe he's not an "I love you" type of dad--perhaps he was hoping he could show Haleigh this tattoo as soon as he saw her again.

Misty: I'm really on the fence with her completely. She did SOMETHING that night that resulted in Haleigh's disappearance. Will cover that more on theories thread later. But her reaction: 1) she is trying to appear genuine when she's not
OR
2) she's young; she's emotionally drained but trying to muster up more tears because she knows she's being looked at and knows that she needs to show the world how upset she is over this (similar to being at a funeral 3 days after the death--you've already cried all the tears you have, but if you're a teenager, you may try to bring up a few more when you go through the receivng line...kwim?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back