2009.02.18 Disposable camera found at crime scene

Some people leave disposables in their glove box in case they are in, or witness, a car accident. I could see GA doing that.

Good thought - I was trying to rationalize GA having one. It didn't seem as if was the photographer in the family.

GA is apparently very car oriented, I can see him having camera's in each car in case of an accident.

I'd be curious to know how long it's been since any of you purchased a disposable camera? For my family, I'd bet it's been over 12 years and it was for vacation purposes (a few were underwater type).

With digital cameras and cameras in all the cell phones now, I wonder how popular disposable cameras are today. Of course, I also have an underwater 35 mm camera, so even in that respect, we have no need for disposables.

I find it odd that these just so happen to be at the house and the scene when I really have no use for them. I realize that just because I don't purchase them that it means very little, but I'd love some feedback from a few posters about their use of them. On a side note, they are in Orlando and I was in Orlando the last time I purchased them.

My husband will use them when hunting or fishing so he doesn't have to deal with something complicated or valuable. (I'm thankful he doesn't bring my camera!!) With the cost of the disposable cameras and the developing it would be cheaper to purchase a cheap digital, but he prefers the no-brainer disposable cameras. We also used to get them for the kids when they were little, so maybe it's something Caylee had. It's fun for them to use, and parents don't have to worry about damage from dropping, etc. (I don't remember when our kids were old enough to use these - since they have to hold it steady while pushing the button - but I "think" they were a couple years older than Caylee.) So though it's difficult to imagine, there are still some users out there!

Saw this picture tonight, and remembered reading this thread recently........

Attachments

• 254413_10150203753786139_41531361138_7211351_5954450_n.jpg
    254413_10150203753786139_41531361138_7211351_5954450_n.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 343

attachment.php
I think your trying to post a picture, but it's not showing.

Look again Ranch!! It's Caylee holding a disposable camera.

didnt casey shake her head "no" to saying fathers day had the last photograph of caylee? if there was a camera their linking anything to GA car i bet casey put it there. although im sure its much ado about nothing or we would have seen the pics ... right? or was the film not able to develop? sorry cant open links on this computer. mines in the shop

Yes she did, erinleigh, I noticed that too. I watched her head nods closely. I know that the point is moot, but I have never thought that video was taken on father's day of 2008. 1st, because Caylee looks more like 2 in the video than 3. She still has that baby look in the video that they lose at or right around 3yrs old. She looks 3 in some of the other pics out there. I noticed that immediately. 2nd, one of the copies of that video, that I saw, I could see a card on the table that said "Happy Birthday", not Happy Father's Day. And... I recall CA's mother commenting about she didn't know why they were showing that picture of him when he was not doing well (something to that effect) Now CA's dad's bday might be around Father's Day, but I still don't think that was from June 15, 2008.
As for Kcs head nods, you could plainly tell when the prosecution didn't have things exactly right, like maybe being slightly off on a detail or a day .......

Things I noticed in the picture.....

1) Caylee is at a beer pong party (IMO)..look at the table to the right.
2) Caylee is obviously upset
3) Caylee is holding a disposabl camera

beer pong table? I saw the edge of a table with a plastic cup on it.

Yes she did, erinleigh, I noticed that too. I watched her head nods closely. I know that the point is moot, but I have never thought that video was taken on father's day of 2008. 1st, because Caylee looks more like 2 in the video than 3. She still has that baby look in the video that they lose at or right around 3yrs old. She looks 3 in some of the other pics out there. I noticed that immediately. 2nd, one of the copies of that video, that I saw, I could see a card on the table that said "Happy Birthday", not Happy Father's Day. And... I recall CA's mother commenting about she didn't know why they were showing that picture of him when he was not doing well (something to that effect) Now CA's dad's bday might be around Father's Day, but I still don't think that was from June 15, 2008.
As for Kcs head nods, you could plainly tell when the prosecution didn't have things exactly right, like maybe being slightly off on a detail or a day .......

BBM
WOW! I noticed that, too... but, I didn't know, until now, that I noticed that-- if you know what I mean. My daughter was talking as well as Caylee is in that video (and singing), when she was just 21 MONTHS OLD! By the time she was 34 months old, she could practically out talk any good politician. Now, you've got me worried about that darn video....

Does anyone recall if the investigators confirmed with the nursing home staff that Cindy and Caylee were actually there on June 15?

Yes - they did. IIRC there were actually sign in sheets that they have at nursing homes for all visitors as well as the staff remembered Caylee being there.

beer pong table? I saw the edge of a table with a plastic cup on it.

IMO Yes. The table looks to be in the garage(?) Beer pong is set up on a table with plastic cups and the objective is to bounce a ping pong ball into a plastic cup.

BBM
WOW! I noticed that, too... but, I didn't know, until now, that I noticed that-- if you know what I mean. My daughter was talking as well as Caylee is in that video (and singing), when she was just 21 MONTHS OLD! By the time she was 34 months old, she could practically out talk any good politician. Now, you've got me worried about that darn video....
Nursing home 6/15/08

picture.php

Tony L's phone 6/3/08

picture.php

hmm what do you think?

Nursing home 6/15/08

picture.php

Tony L's phone 6/3/08

picture.php

hmm what do you think?

Thanks for the perspective! It does look as if those two shots are consistent with having been taken a week apart.

I listened to the interview with a nursing home staff member and she remembered Caylee being there that day, because she spoke with her a little. She placed her in those clothes and remembered the book she had, so I think the video is legit. Plus, she looks her correct age in that video, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back