2009.02.18 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at the photos again in Casey's room. I never knew someone so obsessed with photos as Casey. I love both my boys and am very artistic and creative and have a whole room full of home Pc photo equipment, and I don't have one single photo of either of my boys in my bedroom. I have some photos in an album and a couple framed around the house, but, nothing like this.

I wish someone with a psych degree could explain her obsession. If she's narcissistic, wouldn't all the photos be of herself? I mean granted, there are a lot of her, certainly, but there seems to be so much focus on Caylee in that room. I just don't understand her. I find myself stuck between being so incredibly angry and disgusted by her to feeling incredibly pitifully sorry for her and her child.

I have one kid and I LOVE to take pictures. I have over 5000 pics of my son and he's only 11 and I just bought a new camera:) LOL I have not a one of myself hanging anywhere. I have many photos of him in my bedroom and in the family room and all the way up the stairs. Granted, most of them are in photo alblums. Before my son, my walls were filled with pictures of my pets. ...okay...well I still have up quite a few of those too. I have all sorts of photo equipment.

I have no desire to be a photographer...but Casey did. I just love taking pictures and looking at them. I think her picture taking as very very normal, especially for someone that wanted to be a photographer.

I believe right up until Casey killed her, Caylee WAS the focus of her life. I still haven't seen a shred of evidence she was a bad mother before the murder. IMO In the pictures she seemed to have genuinely adored her baby. Could she have been faking it...putting on a show...maybe. But, I think she just hated Cindy more.............

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

In picture 7 of 75 on the original poster of Caylee missing it states the "since 06/09/2008 " I am trying to find out the exact date that it was realized that it was really 06/15/08. I still am trying to understand how come that date is always coming up. What happen on that date that makes it stick in the A's minds????

I think the CA reported the 9th at first, as the last times she saw Caylee. Afterwards, and probably after the poster was made, she corrected and said the 15th, or 16th.

II believe right up until Casey killed her, Caylee WAS the focus of her life. I still haven't seen a shred of evidence she was a bad mother before the murder. IMO In the pictures she seemed to have genuinely adored her baby. Could she have been faking it...putting on a show...maybe. But, I think she just hated Cindy more.............

Well I really must admit that at first I thought she seemed like a pretty decent mother, but then when it came out how uninvolved she really was, especially towards the end, when she's send a text or taking a call once every twelve minutes of her life, and if you add up the time it takes to do either, that means out of those twelve, she was busy texting or talking probably six or seven of those minutes, that doesn't leave much time for adoring or bonding with your child. I mean, let's think about it, being a loving parent means making sacrifices, that means hanging up the phone or computer or laptop, getting a job to support your child, not dumping them off on everyone else, and truly truly being there for them, emotionally. She just wasn't. She was absent. I don't think she knew how or had the capability of really connecting. In fact, I think her picture taking was a way for her to cope with her disconnected feelings. Almost like, if she kept the image of Casey forever in the forefront, maybe she felt she could remember a little better who Casey was to her, and what she was supposed to mean to her.

I also think it explains the many photos of her and her friends, as if she had no identity for herself, so she used the photos to remind her of what other people thought of her, and that gave her some sort of sad identity. Pathetic, really.

I also think it explains the many photos of her and her friends, as if she had no identity for herself, so she used the photos to remind her of what other people thought of her, and that gave her some sort of sad identity. Pathetic, really.

that's very insightful, i hadn't ever thought of that. thank you for posting this maryaok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla