2009.02.20 3:00pm FDLE Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's it..again nothing said really

the crux is still to find Haleigh

Okay here's my rundown of what was said:

LE says if you have any information to give call crimestoppers. We will not be answering any questions.

IMHO

uuh, ooookaaaay....The natives (media) are getting restless

Wow! no info but that got a little heated...i like the reporter that argued :)

Thanking reporters now....bla bla bla.
Waset of time....

Hmm... last comment was interesting. "We will hold back whatever information necessary to find Haleigh.... "

I wish for once that a reporter will ask them if they feel it is important for the public to be warned of a predator on the loose out snatching little children out of their homes!

Nothing to see here, Folks...move along. GRRRR! WTH? Why hold a presser if you are not going to say anything?! This is maddening.

I agree with the anchor...they talked mainly about what they would NOT get into instead of giving any information.

They are going to loose the media coverage.................and that is a dis-service to Haleigh.

They are going to loose the media coverage.................and that is a dis-service to Haleigh.

ITA and feel it is a total slap in the face to Haleigh and those who love, care about her!

I wish for once that a reporter will ask them if they feel it is important for the public to be warned of a predator on the loose out snatching little children out of their homes!

ahhh great question MDO but I thought you think Misty is involved?

Nothing to see here, Folks...move along. GRRRR! WTH? Why hold a presser if you are not going to say anything?! This is maddening.

I agree with the anchor...they talked mainly about what they would NOT get into instead of giving any information.

The Press conference was only to announce the increase to the reward IMO

I'm sorry if this has been out there before and I missed it, but can someone tell me is this Jo missing right now?

"Have talked to all of the relatives."
"Joe is one of the relatives."
Not going to talk about relatives because it wouldn't be fair to the relatives.
Not going to embarrass the relatives.

NOTHING NOTHING AND MORE NOTHING......

Why are they having the pressers if there is NOTHING?

Just to frustrate the people trying to help...... outside of LE?

UGH!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members