2009.02.20 3:00pm FDLE Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
horrible that people call in fake tips, pisses me off such a waste of time. People that do that should be charged

Did I hear the female reporter right? She said the search from the SO is East of Haleigh's neighborhood from where the other search is being conducted.

ahhh great question MDO but I thought you think Misty is involved?

I do! 99% I do , and also think this is why they are not giving a public plea to make sure people are more vigilant than usual..
I'd like to see their answer to the question. If they say they don't feel like they need to do that right now, then it would give me 100% certainty.

They are going to loose the media coverage.................and that is a dis-service to Haleigh.

Yes I agree teh. They keep this up and they will lose media coverage. Don't they realize how valuable that coverage is? Grrr, I'm frustrated with them today.

LE not releasing any info must be working great in helping to find haleigh.........

Yes I agree teh. They keep this up and they will lose media coverage. Don't they realize how valuable that coverage is? Grrr, I'm frustrated with them today.

I can't help but wonder if this is what they are trying to do..
I think they know where the answers will come from, and there is not much the media can do to get those answers..JMHO

I do! 99% I do , and also think this is why they are not giving a public plea to make sure people are more vigilant than usual..
I'd like to see their answer to the question. If they say they don't feel like they need to do that right now, then it would give me 100% certainty.
I 99% do too. What is not being said speaks volumes. IN MY OPINION, they were trying to say this is embarrassing to the cousin with the police record, and "we dont want to embarrass anybody"
They wouldnt give a rats rectum about embarrassing anyone if it would help them find Haleigh. Misty is the key to this, I think it is easy for her to repeat "thats all I know"
I still have a feeling that Haleigh is in the water. I am sorry to say that, but I do.

Even one reporter was like "When are you going to give us the real story here".....man.

I've never seen a case of stranger abduction where LE has been so stingy with tips. However, I trust that LE is doing exactly what needs to be done.

I 99% do too. What is not being said speaks volumes. IN MY OPINION, they were trying to say this is embarrassing to the cousin with the police record, and "we dont want to embarrass anybody"
They wouldnt give a rats rectum about embarrassing anyone if it would help them find Haleigh. Misty is the key to this, I think it is easy for her to repeat "thats all I know"
I still have a feeling that Haleigh is in the water. I am sorry to say that, but I do.

Sadly, I feel the same way!
Its time to end this. :mad:

ITA, kellync. I also feel that Haleigh is in the water.

Today I have a bad feeling with that LE. I have the highest respect for LE and usually never second guess anyone with LE but lord have mercy I do hope they have a handle on this. They could at least thow out a bone or two to the media, and to us. Something that wouldn't compromise Haleigh (who I don't think is any longer alive).

Sadly, I feel the same way!
Its time to end this. :mad:
ITA - Remember way back with Caylee - we all kept saying "its time to END this!". At least we had an arrest early on. LE arrested KC for giving false information to LE (or something like that). So why haven't they decided to do this with MC? They've given her 3 polygraphs - THREE! That tells me something ain't right.

You guys are right - if LE doesn't start given the media at least SOMETHING - they will leave. And, heaven forbid, a bigger story breaks - well media moves on.

This is just so frustrating. I feel for the gma's in this. How hard it must be. I think I would snap and just start wringing some necks and screaming at some people.

I dont see any brain surgeons or rocket scientists here, I think we are making a fairly straightforward case complicated. It is frustrating when LE wont release information, even the poor Grandmother of this child isnt getting any. There is a reason. The reason is not that they think some cracked out pedophile is snatching kids, the reason IMO is the perpetrator is right under everyones nose, not in Tennessee or Michigan..

I dont see any brain surgeons or rocket scientists here, I think we are making a fairly straightforward case complicated. It is frustrating when LE wont release information, even the poor Grandmother of this child isnt getting any. There is a reason. The reason is not that they think some cracked out pedophile is snatching kids, the reason IMO is the perpetrator is right under everyones nose, not in Tennessee or Michigan..

I agree. From hearing some of the seasoned posters on here talk of parents who were polygraphed early on in their own cases, LE came right out and cleared them if they passed to push the investigation where it needed to go.
Here, they haven't cleared anyone. If they could clear both Ron and Misty, they would have already done it..JMHO

ITA kellync - and if that is the case - well its time to RILE UP the NATIVES. Announce a POI - not a suspect, just a POI. That should get some reaction. Dontcha think?

So we don't know if this cousin Joe is a go or a no. They have two differnet areas being searched but won't say where or how many people or what they are looking for. The SO had nothing to do with nothing and they don't want to embarrase any family members. Great. Why waist everyones time? Put a print statement and be done with it.

I agree. From hearing some of the seasoned posters on here talk of parents who were polygraphed early on in their own cases, LE came right out and cleared them if they passed to push the investigation where it needed to go.
Here, they haven't cleared anyone. If they could clear both Ron and Misty, they would have already done it..JMHO

Do you think LE is wanting the family to start going at each other? That maybe they think they can get some answers that way? Cause thats a whats a gonna happen......:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson