2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Here we go with Round Two of Geraldo and Bio mom VS. Ronald.

Let's keep it clean, Folks!

yosande

Reaction score
don't have cable, so appreciate viewing through your posts. :)
TIA

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
I can't watch it...it's like a crucifixion. But I'll follow along here. My heart is breaking for Ron right now.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
So far he's not talking about the case...

3dogmom

Former Member
Reaction score
After last night, I refuse to watch him attack the father of a missing child.

Fastpitch Mom

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with Crystal's story. She states that Haleigh bumped into Ron and that he backhanded her and she landed flat on her face. I am assuming that she would have been walking toward him. If he did indeed backhand her, she would have went backwards and not fallen forwards on her face. Am I picturing this right??

cajun

Reaction score
He is having Baez on live too, should be a fun filled night. :rolleyes:

Law_girl41

Former Member
Reaction score
I'm having a problem with Crystal's story. She states that Haleigh bumped into Ron and that he backhanded her and she landed flat on her face. I am assuming that she would have been walking toward him. If he did indeed backhand her, she would have went backwards and not fallen forwards on her face. Am I picturing this right??

iirc: she said and her mother said that "they" were told this info by one of RC relatives once they got down there. NOt before. It is not fair to Haliegh to mis interpret what they said, They said .....they heard about this after she went missing. AND this incident is not related to the picture, I am unclear of where they got the photo and when.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
I can tell you why the empathy for Ronald. He is a grieving father and I do believe he is innocent in the disappearance of Haleigh. He isn't lying to cover up a crime that I can tell and he is doing everything I would expect to see a parent who is truly concerned about his missing child should do: Searching, begging, pleading for her return, and making it all about Haleigh not his ex, himself, or his family. It is ALL about Haleigh.

3dogmom

Former Member
Reaction score
I can tell you why the empathy for Ronald. He is a grieving father and I do believe he is innocent in the disappearance of Haleigh. He isn't lying to cover up a crime that I can tell and he is doing everything I would expect to see a parent who is truly concerned about his missing child should do: Searching, begging, pleading for her return, and making it all about Haleigh not his ex, himself, or his family. It is ALL about Haleigh.

Amen, at least one of her parents is acting mature.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fastpitch Mom
Excellent catch, Fastpitch Mom!! You are right.

winterrose

Reaction score
Well,I think it's funny he's in front of the Orange Cty Courthouse in Orlando,because he's not allowed around Satsuma.LOL I wonder if they set up officers around the park?Darn,I was hoping for him to get walloped,Just kidding.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Geraldo's talking with Baez about Octomom. :D

Coming Up ~ "Parents Rap Sheets Lead to New Questions About Daughters Whereabouts"

Status
Not open for further replies.