2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought his drug charges were from before Haleigh was born?

Banner on tv screen: Misty claims she was so tired she didn't hear home invasion. Source claims Misty was not home when Haleigh disappeared.

Geraldo's talking to brother Craig about parents drug arrests.

Geraldo relating Misty saying she was exhausted from a long weekend before Haleigh's disappearance. Craig learned from a source close to LE that Misty wasn't in the house; person with Misty between 7-9pm and saw her doing drugs.

I dont beleive that Misty was at home. I believe she came home right before Ronald and found Hayleigh missing. I also think that she left door unlocked or proped open because she couldnt find key.

But....They keep saying that there is a witness that says she wasnt home and she was doing drugs that night but I have not seen anything to confirm that. It makes me wonder if it is more mud slinging by the bio family.

Mug shot on the astrolgy thread of WS.......I can't get it over here.
Look at his cold eyes........

Haleigh was wrapped in a blanket,from what GR was told by a police source.I believe this is why Misty keeps mentioning the blankets,for some reason.Who's blanket was she wrapped in?A friend has said she was w/Misty from 7:30 to 9:00.That would probably have been after the 7pm when Grandma saw Haleigh eating on the porch.She probably left after.Did Misty put them in front of the Madagascar and AirBud movies while she was gone?

RC was arrested for controlled 3 substance...........RX drugs Zanax, morphene
Misti was exhausted from her weekend...........
Witness was with Misti doing drugs?
Misti staged the scene? witness says???

was witness inside the trailer to know she staged it? Then this witness knows she was already gone too?

Banner on tv screen: Misty claims she was so tired she didn't hear home invasion. Source claims Misty was not home when Haleigh disappeared.

Geraldo's talking to brother Craig about parents drug arrests.

Geraldo relating Misty saying she was exhausted from a long weekend before Haleigh's disappearance. Craig learned from a source close to LE that Misty wasn't in the house; person with Misty between 7-9pm and saw her doing drugs.

I wonder who this witness is. Didn't grandma say she went by at 7 pm?

I just heard the craziest report on the local news...maternal grandma said she doesn't know who started all of this mud slinging but it isn't helping them to find Haleigh (I am paraphrasing). Apparently the news hasn't put it on their website yet...I can't find it. My husband...who never talks to the tv (like I do)...actually yelled at the tv. He officially doesn't care for the biomom's family.

Well have at it....evidently, there are some who do not recognize the signs of domestic violence.

Good luck with bashing the victim. .....Im sure since they are old wounds, in some minds, it shouldnt be discussed. Just sweep it under the rug. Yup, sounds so familiar to me. Its no wonder women feel helpless to reach out to help in the first place.

Do you know that because of mentality that feels domestic violence past or present, is the reason why women cant leave a relationship, do you know this is why some of them choose to leave thier children behind? Do you know some of them are even murdered,,,,,,,,,,because.....because it is in the past and he's a changed man and no one beleives her stories?

Poor Ron! Too bad no one ever gave DP, SP & CMA this kind of empathy. Good luck!

I absolutely am not blaming the victim. I don't think domestic abuse should be swept under the rug or ignored. However sometimes women DO lie - it's the women who DO lie about it that is the problem. I'm not at all saying Crystal is but everything I've ever seen her do or say was for her own gain - not for Haleigh. GR tried to provoke Ron and he didn't take the bait.

Like I said, if Crystal really cared about Haleigh, this throwing Ron under the bus could have waited until Haleigh got back. Until she was found. She is making this whole thing about her and her abuse - it's NOT ABOUT CRYSTAL. I don't give one flying fruit about Crystal at this moment - her DAUGHTER is missing. I think its sad when a group of strangers seem to care more about Haleigh's (safe) return than her own mother, who is concerned about getting hers (like setting up her own donation fund). thats just MOO.

What is Jose doing there? He is going to really mess with our threads...

This would contradict what the other grandmother said about her being in the home during that time. Makes no sense.

At time of the Dec. 2005 arrest, he was in violation of a restraining order.

so is baez now a legal anaylyst for fox news, shouldn't he be working on casey's case?:waitasec:

IMHO the issue isn't about which adult is/was abused. The issue at hand that Haleigh is missing.

I'm also not going to look at docs and facts that aren't flattering to someone just because at one point in their life they were a victim. I can say with all honesty at the age of 47 I don't meet too many people my age that hasn't been some type of victim of something or another...

Back on topic...Is that all GR showed tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member