2009.02.25 On the Record With Greta Van Susteren

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa!!! marie sticks it to 'um again!!!!! :eek:

Rumors that Misti was at a "party house" the night of the disappearance...that at least 2 witnesses place her there.

That's pretty much what I figured she was doing. A 17-yr-old is not sitting at home doing laundry and cleaning at night while she is living on her own away from her parents. Being at a "party house" makes much more sense. I don't believe for a second that she was at the trailer all night.

She also said that part of the rumor was that 2 other people were with the kids while Misty was at the party house. I had to rewind it to make sure that is what she said.

TN says police are giving them some updates, briefs on leads sometimes.... doing the very best they can!!

MG says police not telling their side nothin!!! Says they need to look at father and girlfriend - last to see her, in charge of the house, would/should know everyone in and out of there.... then the party house rumor....

I watched it...........it was very brief coverage of the case, maybe 5 minutes. It sounds like LE isn't even talking to the families other than their following up on leads.

The video was Christmas 2008.

Greta asked MG if she was the lead investigator on this case, who would she be questioning. She said RC and MC, because MC was the last one with Haleigh and RC because it was his home.

TN says police are giving them some updates, briefs on leads sometimes.... doing the very best they can!!

MG says police not telling their side nothin!!! Says they need to look at father and girlfriend - last to see her, in charge of the house, would/should know everyone in and out of there.... then the party house rumor....

I was pre-occupied watching Greta and forgot to mention the rumor from two people who were at the party, that MC was there. This makes a lot of sense and fits in with what many have surmised - she wasn't home.

I watched it...........it was very brief coverage of the case, maybe 5 minutes. It sounds like LE isn't even talking to the families other than their following up on leads.

The video was Christmas 2008.

Greta asked MG if she was the lead investigator on this case, who would she be questioning. She said RC and MC, because MC was the last one with Haleigh and RC because it was his home.

I saw that video posted on a local news link. Aw, how cute Haleigh was there with her presents.

but imo, the cummings are painting a rather distorted picture. They want all to see how everything was picture perfect. I had nice Christmas' too myself. My step-dad still beat me with a belt the next day for getting Candy on a rug, all the while my mother watched. That was not in the pictures tho. Although I did love the Dog Am/Fm Radio Santa brought me. So sad for Haleigh, that she wasn't being watched.

It just occured to me, if theres allegations about Misty leaving them alone that night, then why are RC's mother & sister & Grandmother all being soooo supportive and protective of her?? That bothers me.

I saw that video posted on a local news link. Aw, how cute Haleigh was there with her presents.

but imo, the cummings are painting a rather distorted picture. They want all to see how everything was picture perfect. I had nice Christmas' too myself. My step-dad still beat me with a belt the next day for getting Candy on a rug, all the while my mother watched. That was not in the pictures tho. Although I did love the Dog Am/Fm Radio Santa brought me. So sad for Haleigh, that she wasn't being watched.

It just occured to me, if theres allegations about Misty leaving them alone that night, then why are RC's mother & sister & Grandmother all being soooo supportive and protective of her?? That bothers me.

Your message as the bottom of your posts is amazing. I never realized that happened with custody.

Hi Law Girl, Do you think that at the right time Misty will be charged with negligence if she really did leave the children alone and went out partying.

If true she put them in real danger, and if Haleigh did die and the perp had the opportunity to grab her due to Misty's negligence, I could even see manslaughter or some other similar charge. That might be too stiff - how about putting a child in mortal danger?

What do you think?

where can i find the website for the news so i can see the video :)

I wonder if the two witnesses are relatives of Crystal's,just like the witness she said told her Ronald knocked Haleigh down.So why would Ronald and Misty be hanging around with Crystal's cousin?

What is happening is exactly what Marie wanted to happen.Ever since Sunday after the GR show,she's been the spokesperson on the talkshows,the head huncho of everything.She played it really good and it's worked.IMO

If it's proven she wasn't there,she probably will be charged with neglect.But,I'm wondering why LE isn't talking to the witnesses,because who has and why aren't they talking to LE?

What is happening is exactly what Marie wanted to happen.Ever since Sunday after the GR show,she's been the spokesperson on the talkshows,the head huncho of everything.She played it really good and it's worked.IMO

I'm ready for the Battle of the Titans - if thats what it takes here. Sad ... but something is stuck and it needs to be unstuck ... the cat has LE's tongue and I want to know why. This is unusual and then basically a news blackout today by the major shows that carry it. bleh!!!:snooty:

Hi Law Girl, Do you think that at the right time Misty will be charged with negligence if she really did leave the children alone and went out partying.

If true she put them in real danger, and if Haleigh did die and the perp had the opportunity to grab her due to Misty's negligence, I could even see manslaughter or some other similar charge. That might be too stiff - how about putting a child in mortal danger?

What do you think?

Hmmm? Its a tough one. Strong possibility she will be charged "if" it can be proven and can she be convicted? Possibly, if all the edvidence shown to the court and the prosecutors recommend it. Or- She may get probation maybe...but knowing this county and their judges recommendations- LOL, she prolly get 30 hrs comminuty service. I am being snarky on the last part.

But I wonder, if it can be proven that Misty acted on her own, will the dads family rally around her & protect her then? More than likely no.

Your message as the bottom of your posts is amazing. I never realized that happened with custody.

o/t yes, sadly, alot. I personally know from experience, you dont go into a custody hearing without a good lawyer or representative to speak for you. When DV is alledged, you need to be educated, if you expect a judge to consider your concerns about the other party fighting you for custody. Money rules in most cases and frankly, if you know the system and how it works.....you can manipulate it to some degree. Most abusers are really good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member