2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn straight I would say the same thing if the roles were reversed. And I highly doubt LE would let anyone put a small child on national TV accusing a black man wearing all black clothes. Whether what the child was saying was true or not.

I think the black man was added to make the story a little better. If Ron has a best friend who is black then I doubt the JR sees black any different then he sees white. He would just be a man to the little boy...no difference in color. Crystal was foolish to add the black man into the description. I really wonder if this little guy even saw anyone at all. Maybe Crystal decided this would draw a lot of attention which she loves and so she came up with the story and fed it to the little boy. I'm curious as to what the little guy told the professionals who talked to him hopfully without his mother right there.

If the locals haven't looked at Crystal maybe they should start. When a mother doesn't plead for her daughter on TV every chance she gets..something is wrong. When a mother is more intent on hanging her ex then she is about pleading for her missing daughter...something is wrong.
When revenge seems to be her only goal...something is wrong. When a mother would place her little 4 yr old in harms way when her older child is missing...something is wrong. This woman doesn't even act like a grieving mother. She is to focused on putting her ex down when she should be focused only on Haleigh and getting her back....it just makes me believe that she knows where Haleigh is and so she isn't worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd