2009.03.03 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Remember our moderators only want Caylee's case discussed here! :)

Nancy sounds upset that the state will not seek the DP.

Bombshell tonight ~ prosecutors announce the DP is off the table for Casey. Why is the state throwing in the towel on the tot mom?

More about the party photos. Secret jailhouse video possibly going to be released. More testimony from LA deposition.

I noticed her famous strut just now....funny no more in last video.

5th ammendment on ZFG depo..........
Bro lying again about zanny being forceful with kc......

Clock is ticking down till the release of 1000"s of pics :)

I wish they would leave the DP option on the table for the jury to decide, esp after we all hear all the evidence the state has. I lean toward it but would rather make my final opinion after I hear all the state's evidence. moo

State says prepared for trial as charged.

Casey refuses to answer written questions for civil lawsuit.

More of LA deposition, describing the "abduction".

Kathi Belich: nothing has changed at this point re: evidence, state could change their mind up to the point trial starts. Nikki Pearce: even with new evidence (remains) state will continue on current course and not seek DP.

Terrence Lenamon, former atty. for Casey: not surprised, decision based on law.

Nancy believes circumstances for DP are met, such as murder of child under 12, aggravated felony.

Nicky Pierce: Oct 12 trial date, can change on DP later.
Going with the law and not public
NG saying agravating, cruel crime or victim is less than 12 yrs.

Showing CA chewing gum like a cow again.............please tell her ladies don't chew it that way!

I wish they would leave the DP option on the table for the jury to decide, esp after we all hear all the evidence the state has. I lean toward it but would rather make my final opinion after I hear all the state's evidence. moo
At least this way Baez gets to continue as lead attorney! :woohoo:

Clock is ticking down till the release of 1000"s of pics :)

WELCOME, geez and since they are all *advertiser censored*.....they won't be in the
next document dump............imagine all those photos! Poor jury!
Take them 1 day just to look at photos.........

Nancy arguing with Lenamon saying he's not making any sense with his explanations why state isn't seeking the DP.

Do you all have your two NG windows open, one for Caylee, one for Haleigh, so we can switch back and forth with Nancy?

Do you all have your two NG windows open, one for Caylee, one for Haleigh, so we can switch back and forth with Nancy?
Yes I do of course with Haleigh's thread already started! :)

Lenamon still arguing with Nancy about the DP. He's inferring the state thinks it was an accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member