2009.03.04 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that any one that KC had dealings with in the past would be wise to dump their old computers along with the info on them.......or she will be throwing any and all past "friends" under the bus....

Showing part of video of JG talking about Casey.

Casey pleads the 5th in civil lawsuit questions.

Caller asking if there will be any more information on Caylee's father.

I guess all her ex lovers better be on the look out. They could be going after them next. :eek:

Caller asking if we're ever going to learn who the father is. Drew Petromore.......one of the untold stories in this case.......no answers.

About Caylee's father ~ reporter reminded Nancy that LA was asked a question about Caylee's father and his lawyer refused to let him answer the question.

LA was asked in deposition if he knew who Caylee's father was and his lawyer stepped in saying he couldn't answer the question.

NG saying the identity of Caylee's father is more important now that the defense is pointing their finger at so many men KC has had relationships with.

Hmmm.......the defense may use the issue of Caylee's father at her trial - throwing him under the bus. When Lee was deposed his attorney wouldn't let him answer when asked who the father of Caylee was.

NG saying KC siphoned gas out of her parent's car tank. Dang, wish we had a photo of that so we could compare it to the "bad picture" in the bad picture thread in the PL. lol

I don't think the defense will pick just one blamee. RM is just an additional try at reasonable doubt, along with ZG and JG.

JM............Casey took the 5th on her deposition in the civil suit. JM says they attached a picture of ZFG to the depositon questions and asked "is this the ZFG who took Caylee?" Casey didn't answer that one.

Caller wondering if there will be any info at all on Caylees father. Going over all the excuses for father of baby.

Accident
Nudging to various past lovers
Is the father going to be a phantom suspect in the death.
Pointing out that Lee's lawyer wouldn't let Lee answer question in deposition on who Caylee's father was.

NG wants to know why no Social security claims ever filed on father?

Another caller doesn't get why CA hasn't gone to bat for Caylee.

JM on phone now. This guy drives me nuts. I have lived in Orlando for many years and still hate his commercials. :bang:

Talking about civil lawsuit. John Morgan saying a question was asked, with photo attached, is this ZG who took Caylee? No answer from Casey; pleads 5th.

State has until trial to seek DP. Would delay trial significantly because DP qualified attorney would have to step in to represent Casey, per expert.

May now throw RM under the bus

Hmmm, not really surprised.

Invisa-Nanny, Jesse, Amy, now Ricardo...and so on and so on and so on..I doubt the "let's shift the blame elsewhere" to create reasonable doubt will end here.

LOL Have they ever really had any?? Everything points right back to KC
It sure does.

I'm glad though that the part of the civil depo where LA's attorney refused to let him answer question about Caylee's father was brought up. :waitasec:

So far, the biggest and best bombshell has been that a doc dump is expected within the next 24 hours.

Hmmm, not really surprised.

Invisa-Nanny, Jesse, Amy, now Ricardo...and so on and so on and so on..I doubt the "let's shift the blame elsewhere" to create reasonable doubt will end here.

If they're going to point the finger at every guy KC slept with, they'd better have a lot more hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288