2009.03.05 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about the little blurb across the bottom of the screen where it says: Dozen's of text messages sent regarding tart mom being on tv???

Also, JK says that TL not smelling 'stench' goes to the defense BUT it could be that she had Caylee hidden in the backyard at the time............. Or, he has the date mixed up............ could be several reasons why he didn't smell anything.

SA will be ready to answer this ? I'm sure!

They must not think a jury would sentence her to death? :waitasec:

I really believe they would have a hard time getting the DP without cause of death. I know it's very obvious to most WS'ers, but the jury box won't be filled with WS members. Even with all the evidence out there, if ONE juror thinks it could have been an accident, there goes the case. Most people can't believe, don't want to believe a mother killing their own child. They WANT an alternate explination, another answer, I know I do.

I choose to trust the SA and believe if they were confident they could get the DP they would go for it. I do not believe they are not asking for the DP because Casey is white and I guess, pretty. It aggravates me when NG rants about that. The SA knows alot more than NG or even we do and I think they are best equipped to make the most informed decision as to trying for the DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn