2009.03.05 w/JVM:Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to come out of my self imposed TO. that did not last long

Ha.... JVM asked if momtective was CA?.....Hmmmmm..............JUST kidden

that made me about fall out of my chair

Hey! I thought that sounded familiar! Is that what she said? Was she talking about OUR mom detective??

YES! LOL They sure were talking about our Momtective!! Her PMs are going to fill up FAST, I think! ;) She will know!

JVM or guy thinks mom is Cindy A.........did you guys hear them?

JVM was saying that Momtective = (Someone in Casey camp) who is putting the loving video of Casey playing with Caylee is a defense PR strategy...

I saw the video months ago too.

Momtective = wonderful WS-er who is on top of things!

You can go to youtube.com and search for momtective. You'll see all the videos there but JVM keeps showing the one where Casey is playing with Caylee on the floor. Casey has on a green shirt and Caylee has on pink shorts with stripes.

I believe the video of Caylee with her "grandfather" is also on this same memorial tribute & it's the one of her & GA at X-Mas?

Where are you momtective?
Call in to JVM, tell her she s way behind the times!

I posted this on another thread:
The video was actually first posted on the HelpFindCaylee website, IIRC, in a bid to make casey look better. In the message I sent to Issues, I told them to check websleuths if they aren't sure of something because we often have the info long before the national media does. This was very sloppy reporting. They think the posting today is part of a conspiracy to mitigate against today's doc dump.

Had to come out of my self imposed TO. that did not last long

Ha.... JVM asked if momtective was CA?.....Hmmmmm..............JUST kidden

that made me about fall out of my chair

so momtective is cindy?? gee I always suspected chilly was really cindy. JK

Yes, those videos were found a long time ago. I guess the media is playing "catch up". I don't know why they don't just read here to begin with and save themselves the trouble.

There are 2 threads for the JVM show....Can somebody "Merge" them?

The video was actually first posted on the HelpFindCaylee website, IIRC, in a bid to make casey look better. In the message I sent to Issues, I told them to check websleuths if they aren't sure of something because we often have the info long before the national media does. This was very sloppy reporting. They think the posting today is part of a conspiracy to mitigate against today's doc dump.

Very "sloppy reporting" when it's clearly noted on the site WHEN these videos were first uploaded!

Awesome. I'm glad you directed her producers to our site! Now if we could only get NG to listen!

Great job! ;) I hope it was OK for Momtective to have those up on her site without permission tho. Hmmm...

JVM is talking about the video AGAIN...says the video "just emerged" and then said...

"Could the defense be fighting back?"

The video was actually first posted on the HelpFindCaylee website, IIRC, in a bid to make casey look better. __________________

Bolded by me

Now this is real NEWS!..Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members