2009.03.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so bad for this grandmother. She really seems about ready to just break down. She always gives LE kudos for doing all they can, never questions what they're doing and never knocks them. CA could take a lesson from TN!

Yes, she acts like a REAL grandma.......IMO

This is a really hard NG for me...

It's painfully evident to me tonight that the perp who took Haleigh KNEW the house (i.e., the door situation) and it has also hit me tonight that Haleigh is probably no longer alive. I was holding out hope, but I don't think so anymore. . .

It's been a surreal experience to be sleuthing along with Haleigh's relatives, and I'm afraid I'm getting too close right now. I've been crying harder for Haleigh tonight than ever before.

I think I will back off for the weekend and pray that she is found alive and safe. Keep sleuthin' yawl and I will check in later.

:blowkiss:

Just because dad thinks the media is beating him up is why not appearing asking for return of daughter......Man I dont care how brutal anyone is I would be on every news sight pleading my case for my daughters return and for help hunting something is just not right here......there is hink

ITA!! Double hink...Dad & MC!!

Hello everyone! I am joining late and so appreciate your commentary. I am crying now right along with that Grandmother. It is so heart wrenching and they have all been so cooperative with LE, news media & all. I can't help but think of the different behavior from Anthony's. Of course, no has been accused as of yet in this family. My prayers and tears for Haleigh & her family!

There is a computer and printer on the 'desk' in the bedroom. The TV looks as if it is high up on a chest of drawers.

They didn't show the toilet area of the master bathroom, so I don't know.

I noticed they didn't show the "throne" area either. But wouldn't that be strange for there to be a sink area, tub area, and did I see a shower? but no toilet?

JMO, it appears those two doors were open by design!

I have been one of the ones saying Misti's story doesn't hold water from the beginning. I think those doors were opened by someone that knew the house, someone who couldn't hold the door open and carry Haleigh. I am beginning to feel very strongly that this is yet another family/caregiver kills the kid for someone unknown reason and that the door was not propped open to stage an abduction.

Misti clearly seemed to spring the news on Ron at the moment she absolutely no longer had a choice. She may have been doing clean up and damage control right up until Ron was coming down the street. Never had a chance to close the door or think the story out. The story doesn't make sense with the layout of the house, the timing, the clothes, and the details are a never ending moving target. That can only point in one direction for me after a month.

I noticed they didn't show the "throne" area either. But wouldn't that be strange for there to be a sink area, tub area, and did I see a shower? but no toilet?

The toilet might be behind a closed door. My master bath opens into the BR but the toilet is in a smaller room in the bath.

IMO, it was behind a waist high division.

IMO Ron would not hesitate to get in front of the media if it was about his daughter, and not mudslinging which does nothing to bring Haleigh home. Instead he is putting up fliers.

There is a computer and printer on the 'desk' in the bedroom. The TV looks as if it is high up on a chest of drawers.
I noticed that too and didn't catch what furniture was in the living room, since they were focusing mainly on the path from the master bdrm. to the back door. I also didn't get to see what kind of light is in the kitchen. :waitasec:

Ok just heard, bath in the master bedroom! Unless toilet is broken why didn't MC use that toilet? Makes no sense!

That lousy producer was trying to whip up a bit of hype, imo. jmo.

As someone else has posted, you could see kitchen light on from the bedroom since interior doors were open.

Fortunately that producer redeemed herself before the Haleigh stuff was over. [door, door, door]

Hello everyone! I am joining late and so appreciate your commentary. I am crying now right along with that Grandmother. It is so heart wrenching and they have all been so cooperative with LE, news media & all. I can't help but think of the different behavior from Anthony's. Of course, no has been accused as of yet in this family. My prayers and tears for Haleigh & her family!

WELCOME, bolded by me

I have been one of the ones saying Misti's story doesn't hold water from the beginning. I think those doors were opened by someone that knew the house, someone who couldn't hold the door open and carry Haleigh. I am beginning to feel very strongly that this is yet another family/caregiver kills the kid for someone unknown reason and that the door was not propped open to stage an abduction.

Misti clearly seemed to spring the news on Ron at the moment she absolutely no longer had a choice. She may have been doing clean up and damage control right up until Ron was coming down the street. Never had a chance to close the door or think the story out. The story doesn't make sense with the layout of the house, the timing, the clothes, and the details are a never ending moving target. That can only point in one direction for me after a month.

I agree...Misty knows something all right... LE has not cleared anyone. I find that odd unless they feel that clearing the family will lead the perp to feel the pressure may be on him (or her). I just think it's strange.

Let me see if I can find the link again for the kitchen light, its a hanging light with 5 or 6 candlight bulbs and glass etched panels.

I noticed that too and didn't catch what furniture was in the living room, since they were focusing mainly on the path from the master bdrm. to the back door. I also didn't get to see what kind of light is in the kitchen. :waitasec:

Just because dad thinks the media is beating him up is why not appearing asking for return of daughter......Man I dont care how brutal anyone is I would be on every news sight pleading my case for my daughters return and for help hunting something is just not right here......there is hink

Thank You!

well I have strong thoughts after seeing NG.....the key still is NO FORCED ENTRY.......So without mentioning names someones story doesn't hold an ounce of water

TN talking about why Ron hasn't been on air lately making pleas for Haleigh. She says a lot of terrible things have been said about him by media.

Now Nancy asking doctor what toll it would be taking on Haleigh to still be alive with the perp.

Wow, I'm glad Nancy said this. I hope Ms. Neves heard it too, it seems she makes an awful lot of excuses for Ron.
But in all fairness, he probably IS tired of the media... I would hate to have to have them in my face day and night. But if this is what it is going to take to bring Haleigh home, then bring 'em on! I would go on t.v. every 30 minutes and BEG them, over and over till everybody gets sick of hearing it.

the TV showed a light fixture like a modern hanging over table glass type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member