2009.03.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed they didn't show the "throne" area either. But wouldn't that be strange for there to be a sink area, tub area, and did I see a shower? but no toilet?

My aunt lives in a mobile home that I now see is a bit similiar to Haleigh's. Her master bedroom has an opening to the master bath, but there is no door, the opening is wider than a regular door opening and to the left is the garden tub, straight ahead is the sink and on the right is the shower, past the shower, at the end of the room is the toilet. You have to go in and turn right to get to the toilet. Unless you are actually in the bathroom you wouldn't be able to take a picture of the toilet, but you could stand in the bedroom and take a picture of the garden tub and sink.

well I have strong thoughts after seeing NG.....the key still is NO FORCED ENTRY.......So without mentioning names someones story doesn't hold an ounce of water

" Lock Bumping" does not look like forced entry.

TN has to defend RC because she has to keep him under control.
He is a fighter and she knows he is mad and ready to fight or kill someone.
Bet the family is keeping him sedated so he doesn't fly off the handle. IMO

I have been one of the ones saying Misti's story doesn't hold water from the beginning. I think those doors were opened by someone that knew the house, someone who couldn't hold the door open and carry Haleigh. I am beginning to feel very strongly that this is yet another family/caregiver kills the kid for someone unknown reason and that the door was not propped open to stage an abduction.

Misti clearly seemed to spring the news on Ron at the moment she absolutely no longer had a choice. She may have been doing clean up and damage control right up until Ron was coming down the street. Never had a chance to close the door or think the story out. The story doesn't make sense with the layout of the house, the timing, the clothes, and the details are a never ending moving target. That can only point in one direction for me after a month.
After seeing where the beds are, one thing that strikes me is the perp would have to walk inside the bedroom, alongside the big bed where Misty and Jr. were, stand next to Haleigh's bed (one side of which is up against a wall) and then make sure she doesn't make any noise, pick her up, and then carry her out through the length of the house out the back door. Unless the perp were armed and ready to shoot Misty and Jr., it seems pretty bold that he wouldn't get caught. MOO

Thank you, Passion. I do think it helps me to have a better understanding of the layout. I agree with LaLaw(used to be one of my favorite shows BTW), that the master bath toilet was not seen due to divider . And it was difficult to see anything in living rm since they went thru pretty fast.

Another thing of note ~ head of big bed is right by doorway where perp would have to walk past to get to Haleigh's bed.

He would have had to go right between them.

How many times has your child come into your bedroom to wake mommy up for something, and husband didnt wake up or hear a sound? Just depends on how heavy of a sleeper you are. IMO after seeing the layout I think it is totally possible someone could of grabbed Haleigh without waking Misty up.

Your brain can filter out noises that "belong" in the house. We would never get any sleep if every noise in the house woke us up, so familiar/belong there noises don't "register". Sleeping through a family member being in the room and a total stranger creeping into the room and leaving with a 5 year old are two totally different scenarios to me. You would have to be a really heavy sleeper in my opinion to sleep through that entire process. Not impossible, but add in all the other inconsistencies and it just doesn't feel like the truth. I know parents have slept through in home abductions, but in the same room, same bed or one 4 feet away?

My heart truly goes out to TN. You can see the horrific pain written all over her. :( (Add to that all the people who only want to trash her son.) I don't see how she has been able to hold up this long. Bless her heart.

well I have strong thoughts after seeing NG.....the key still is NO FORCED ENTRY.......So without mentioning names someones story doesn't hold an ounce of water

What I find ODD about NO FORCED ENTRY! I believe the 911 operator asked Misty if the door was forced open? (Im summarizing, not quoting.)

Misty responds ... hold on!

She woke up at 3:00am to use the bathroom, she didnt call 911 till RC got home at 3:27am ... seems to me she wouldve had at least 27mins to realize if the door had been forced open.

Mine to and Great Grandma Sykes as well. I do not think I could be as strong as they have been for so long.

My heart truly goes out to TN. You can see the horrific pain written all over her. :( (Add to that all the people who only want to trash her son.) I don't see how she has been able to hold up this long. Bless her heart.

It just occurred to me (probably already been discussed) but maybe Misty & kids were used to hearing Ron come home in the middle of the night. Anyone else???

Unless she was running around looking for Haleigh, the last thing I would of done was gone and examine the door.

What I find ODD about NO FORCED ENTRY! I believe the 911 operator asked Misty if the door was forced open? (Im summarizing, not quoting.)

Misty responds ... hold on!

She woke up at 3:00am to use the bathroom, she didnt call 911 till RC got home at 3:27am ... seems to me she wouldve had at least 27mins to realize if the door had been forced open.

First, my recollection of the Nancy Grace reporter as saying, they "THOUGHT" Misty used the other bathroom, IS THIS PROVEN?
-If she did use the other bathroom, it "could" be as the other poster mentioned that she did not want to wake the childeren up with the camode flusing.
OR
-Misty could have gotten up, used the camode in the master bath, as she was walking back towards the bed, saw the kitchen light on and thought "Oh, Ron must be home", walked towards the kitchen-saw the door open, no Ron, and back to check on the kids and noticed Haleigh gone. If she sleeps like most young adults, she was probably out and if she had her back facing the door, possible she did not hear/see a thing.

Second, "IF" I was going to take a child out of the house, I would prop the door open, how else are you going to carry a 5 year old and open a door?

I do not think Ron is involved. I stated this before, but I do think it is a strong possibility that there might be some drug or some illegal activity going on and they might know be telling the entire truth, either for fear of prosocution or even revenge from someone.

Praying for a HAPPY ending!

I have always thought Misty's story was hinky,but now I'm convinced. She was either not in the house when the abduction happened or she's involved or covering for someone.
Either way,this was not just some random stranger walking around looking to take someone. Someone knows this home,the layout and the comings and goings. This person is very familiar with the family,IMO.

Could very well be and could be once he gets home he carries Haleigh to her bedroom and JR to the mattress on the floor. Would explain why Haleigh didnt scream with someone picking her up. This was a fairly new shift for Ron so it could even be why Misty woke up around the 3 am mark without realize because her body clock is adjusting to waking up when Ron comes home.

It just occurred to me (probably already been discussed) but maybe Misty & kids were used to hearing Ron come home in the middle of the night. Anyone else???

I recall it mentioned early on that she normally wasn't up when he got home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong