2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conway up first to discuss suicide note

arguing very personal in nature, doesn't affect the case, nothing relevant to the case, asking court to restricy disclosure of it

GA and CA are there. Again, I didn't notice KC acknowledge them.

It looked like at one point she was trying to get KC's or JB's attention by leaning forward but those other people were in her way. But no KC DID NOT acknowledge anyone when she walked in. But one thing i noticed she is a pro with that mute button.

please rule in favor of Conway. please please please. poor GA.

hahaha -SA saying that there's been no MOTION TO INTERVENE filed by BC on behalf of GA re: any standing to be heard! WHOHOO! tell them Judge Strickland!

Judge says he doesn't have any problem with what Conway is asking for - there is no relationship to this case. For the time being I will grant the motion. Media may want to reopen this matter.

media didn't request disclosure of note. that was nice of the SA to say its not relevant

BC speaks well. Sa doesn't have a dog in the fight, media appears to not want the note.

SA again says they have no dog in this fight

Media may wish to speak to it

Strickland has no problem granting the motion

Looks like it will go through. NO note being released. Motion granted to stop Suicide note release.

Judge says nothing in suicide note relevant to case; will grant motion. No media attorneys in courtroom to counter.

Judge is going to grant motion, believes it's not relevant to case, orders SA, if they have it, not to release it - says media can reurge this if they intend to seek a copy of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member