2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know for me, and not taking sides but I think all will admit that Ron lives a "shady" life and then for that poor child to go missing while being watched by a minor...........well, it isn't a big jump for custody to be re-visited. JMO

She is treating her as inhumanely/rudely as she did Melinda Duckett.
I, for one, believe CS. She has owned up to her mistakes/misdeeds of the past. I doubt she has had the resources to pursue custody until now.

I think because of Crystal taking up donations and filing for custody when Haleigh's missing.I think she feels Crystal is using this opportunity and it's not about Haleigh as much as custody.IMO I know alot of people on her side,have become upset about the donation thing.

This is some pretty rough questioning by NG, doesn't seem to me that she was this rough on Ron, my opinion.

Doesn't it seem like NG is much harsher with CS & atty than she was with RC & TN?

I think that's just because Crystal's camp is and has been the one throwing accusations around since the beginning. Which if this has nothing to do with Haleigh, takes the focus completely off of finding her. And I think that irks NG. Just my interpretation.

Nancy explaining now she's being harsh because she's concerned with the timing of the allegations. If allegations prove true, RC deserves to be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

I've never disliked NG as much as I do right now. Giving RC a free pass when it comes to his proclivity to hang out with teen girls and she's crucifying Crystal for a false police report. It sounds like she leant her car to somebody and when they didn't bring it back she reported it stolen.

I'm very uncomfortable with the whole custody battle and allegations of abuse.

But.

The continual "Why now, when she said nothing at the hearings years ago?" refrain is very unfair, since she has answered clearly and repeatedly, not just to Nancy, but for days that the reason for the timing is that she is just now learning of these things.

(My concern has to do with the source of the claims. If the sources are solid, then I support this action; if she did anything less, she would be asked by the same people. "why not, if she thought they were even possibly true.")

Nancy asking atty. to explain why CS lost custody. No job, no driver's license so children missed Dr. appt., court deemed RC to be the better parent.

If her lawyer "failed" her, why couldn't she get a ride from someone to go and see her children, to get a drivers liscence and to get to court???

I've never disliked NG as much as I do right now. Giving RC a free pass when it comes to his proclivity to hang out with teen girls and she's crucifying Crystal for a false police report. It sounds like she leant her car to somebody and when they didn't bring it back she reported it stolen.

The post not the poster
But GR did it to RC
RC not doing it NG is CS
MOO

:silenced:

I know they both have things in their background, drugs, etc...but, if there is abuse going on (and they have witnesses to this) the child should be out of that home.

Art Harris: seen photos of children that purport abuse; photos given to atty. by CS of children during visits to her home. He's going to put photos on his website.

Atty now clarifying that CS did know of abuse but DCF weren't able to take action. :confused:

Photos show abuse to both Haleigh & Jr., according to attorney.

Art Harris has pix of abuse.....CS called DLS but never did anything

She is treating her as inhumanely/rudely as she did Melinda Duckett.
I, for one, believe CS. She has owned up to her mistakes/misdeeds of the past. I doubt she has had the resources to pursue custody until now.

I believe her, I believe she lost custody because she had no money, no job and such. Some judges are just plain male chauvenists. They should have gave those kids to the mother and made that |Cummings pay a substantial amount of child support. You can just tell he ain't that nice!!!

I really feel bad for Crystal. Personally I think she seems like a nice sweet person. HOWEVER I think she is being pushed into saying and doing things she otherwise wouldn't by her mother and this new attorney.

Now Nancy is getting it. It just needed to be explained to her. The DCF never do anything so thats what gets me about Nancy not understanding.

Attorney also says girlfriend between CS and MC has also called DCF regarding abuse to the children by RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle