2009.03.23 Nancy Grace - Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP's actions had the desired effect, got him back on TV and NG. By suggesting he is interested in buying the crime scene land he his back .... and able to throw out more of his 'theories'. He must have a revolving $50,000 line of credit he likes to use because he keeps on using that same amount.

What's up with LP saying that KC called Hoover and said "ok let's go out and get Caylee, she's not alive anymore". Um wasn't she in jail the time that Hoover and DC went looking??

I think he meant Casey the PI not KC.

What's up with LP saying that KC called Hoover and said "ok let's go out and get Caylee, she's not alive anymore". Um wasn't she in jail the time that Hoover and DC went looking??

Yes, I get the Casey's mixed up too. But they are talking about DC (Dominic Casey) the other PI.

Lp says that RK told someone over Thanksgiving (or around Thanksgiving) that he knew where Caylee's body was because his girlfriend told him.

Friend of KC said that KC told her that Caylee's father was a guy she worked at Universal with, named Josh, with whom she had a one night stand in a hotel near Universal and who had a girlfriend and baby already. He has since been killed in an auto accident and KC does not know his last name.

Right. Well, go back in the Universal employment records for the short time KC worked and pull out all men named Josh, there can't be too many of them, and check it out. Then chase those geese off of the sidewalks.

Seriously, how many possible fathers for Caylee have been killed in a car accident? So far I count three if not four. The very first guy, (his intial's escape me, but maybe first name Jesus? who she said was killed on his way to her birthday party (although he apparently dies in May and Caylee's birthday was not until August), EB a man who was married and had a child, and was later tragically killed in a car accident, and now Josh who was a one-night stand with a girlfriend and child and was tragically killed in a car accident. If he were killed, how would she know that especially if she didn't know him other than the one night fling at the Disney resort? Did KC have some sort of database she was tapping? Did she regularly stroll through the online articles for those killed in other states and look for those whose story would fit? I just find it strange that everyone that has been mentioned as Caylee's possible father is of course deceased, and all by virtue of a car accident.

Not talking about KC... talking about Dominic Casey. I know, it's confusing...

What difference does it make now who the father was? He had no part in Caylee's life, probably never knew he was a father, and it can't affect his family, if he has one. I just don't see the significance now of finding out who the father was... Caylee is gone.

LP's actions had the desired effect, got him back on TV and NG. By suggesting he is interested in buying the crime scene land he his back .... and able to throw out more of his 'theories'. He must have a revolving $50,000 line of credit he likes to use because he keeps on using that same amount.

I think he knows how to word things..ie reward for a "live" Caylee, and now in the news talking about buying the land yet Karen Wonsetler, the attorney who represents the Chickasaw Oaks Phase Three Homeowners Association, said the community is "absolutely against" the bounty hunter's idea to turn the land into a memorial for Caylee Marie. link to story: http://www.newsday.com/news/nationw...nthony-leonard-padilla-032009,0,7843529.story
Easy to offer to buy something you know won't be sold to you IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member