2009.03.27 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy showing Casey party pictures while discussing why the defense would be calling AH as a witness. They couldn't ask her leading questions. Also mentioning that Casey took Caylee to a "booze" party and AH can testify to that.

Showing jail video of Casey again.

"I want to do so much but where I'm at, I can't" :liar:

Amy can still be State witness even if JB peops her???????????

Crime analyst: Deposing AH is going to be so damaging to the defense.

Nancy also mentions that Casey stole checks from AH, and they want this woman's testimony?

So much for KC's gut feeling, her bond with Caylee...

Actually, this case makes me sick. I have a hard time with the details. Cindy and the "dead body in the damn car," George and his knowing...

WTH is the matter with these people?

It's like walking underwater. The horror of it.

Nancy was just talking about how Amy H. reported that Casey brought Caylee to parties and poker nights. Why didn't Amy say something to someone... confront Casey, call CPS, anything? And the people at the parties... no one said or reported anything?

Amy can still be State witness even if JB peops her???????????
I thought she was already on the state's witness list. It's beyond me what the defense thinks they're going to get out of her! :waitasec:

I wonder if this is any indication that the defense may be going after Ricardo, Amy was close to him ...just wondering...

Yeah seems like I do remember hearing some rumblings about JB wanting all reports on what was on RM's computer. Poor R and A.

Knowing what we know now about what happens in depositions, I hate that Amy has to go through that! It seems there are no questions that are off limits ~ and I know there are certainly questions I'd hate to have to answer (and I'm a pretty tame old grandmother)!

IMO Amy seems like a very strong personality. She was VERY confident and didn't sound very nervous in her interview with LE. IMHO. I have a feeling she will hold her own. All she has to do is think of the money KC took from her, I bet she can find strength and anger if she goes there, enough to get her by. I say GO AMY!!!! JMO.

Nancy was just talking about how Amy H. reported that Casey brought Caylee to parties and poker nights. Why didn't Amy say something to someone... confront Casey, call CPS, anything? And the people at the parties... no one said or reported anything?

I had to leave the tv for a minute so missed some. Was this Nancy's question or yours?

I heard somewhere that a girl told Kc that Caylee shouldn't be at the party. I don't know how many told her that. Could be another reason to kill her "PRECIOUS BABY"!!!!!!!!

IMO Amy seems like a very strong personality. She was VERY confident and didn't sound very nervous in her interview with LE. IMHO. I have a feeling she will hold her own. All she has to do is think of the money KC took from her, I bet she can find strength and anger if she goes there, enough to get her by. I say GO AMY!!!! JMO.
Yes, and she didn't give media interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd