2009.04.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in hopes that Nancy would play Cindy's calls to LE, threats and all...oh well.

I agree JH very nervous....but why not clarify I said the wrong name???

Maybe some truth just slipped out accidently!!!

I've listened to it 3 times.....BEFORE the break he is not saying MR Casey....sounds a lot more like MR ANTHONY....WTH???? If he made a mistake then why not clarify after the break. After the commercial he says DC. too weird.

I also heard that--and came right over to this thread to see if anyone else caught it!!!

Casey says her mother was infuriated that there was a camera in the room during the interview & it was released to the media

So was CA thinking that if she knew that a camera was recording she would have told the truth??? ...... she doesn't have a track record of that. Quite the reverse!

So was CA thinking that if she knew that a camera was recording she would have told the truth??? ...... she doesn't have a track record of that. Quite the reverse!

Seems like I have some memory of CA being in the interview room and when YM or EE asks her to "swear" she'll tell the truth" she says something like "well I didn't know I was going to be giving sworn testimony today, I thought I was just coming in to talk" or along those lines. lol!! I thought that was funny. And telling. jmo

I've listened to it 3 times.....BEFORE the break he is not saying MR Casey....sounds a lot more like MR ANTHONY....WTH???? If he made a mistake then why not clarify after the break. After the commercial he says DC. too weird.

Freudian slip? ...... because he speculated at the ZFG depo that he thought it was LA who called/told DC about Caylee location and markers. Either he accidently re-stated it due to nerves or .... an excited utterance of truth?

Seems like I have some memory of CA being in the interview room and when YM or EE asks her to "swear" she'll tell the truth" she says something like "well I didn't know I was going to be giving sworn testimony today, I thought I was just coming in to talk" or along those lines. lol!! I thought that was funny. And telling. jmo
Yes, I remember that well. She also said, "I didn't do this last time"...only a person worried about their "truthfullness" says something like that. And why would she be mad about her interview being video recorded, if everything she said was true ?

Lee is a Mr. Anthony.

OK was it my imagination or did JH look very different somehow tonight (as opposed to his depo?) ? Is his hair a different color or what is it? jmo

Freudian slip? ...... because he speculated at the ZFG depo that he thought it was LA who called/told DC about Caylee location and markers. Either he accidently re-stated it due to nerves or .... an excited utterance of truth?
Now that I think more about this, it could be he was referring to LA instead of GA who I orginally thought of as "Mr. Anthony". thanks!! MOO

I missed that, but NG is repeated in a half hour and I watch again.

That is how Caylee looked under her mutha's care. The pic was taken on Tony L's bed with his cell phone.http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/19104541/detail.html
ETA Link to pictures Numbers 19, 20

I'm not talking about the photo of Caylee with the red spot on her face. This photo has obviously been photoshopped - her face and fingers have been elongated. Watch and you'll see what I mean. They must have shown it every five minutes during the show.

I called and called...wanted to ask JH what they had discussed as to what they would do when they found the body. This could have been a bombshell, considering this was the part of the tape DC wanted off the record....

If I see KC pull and tuck her shirt one more time, I think I'll throw my tv out the door. She looks ridiculous!

It sure does look ridiculous and it's very annoying. If the jury sees this video they're going to see how narcissistic she really is.

Unless I misunderstood JH BEFORE the commercial break he said that MR. ANTHONY told him that Caylee was dead. I said WHO did he just say and my husband said it sounded like he said MR ANTHONY. I am recording. Then when the show came back from break NG asked the question again saying that music was playing over his last response and this time JH said it DC that said I know where CAylee is and JH said I am thinking she's alive Let;s go get her and DC says we can't she's dead.....Did anyone else hear him say BEFORE the break it was MR Anthony? A little hinky IMO

Thank You ... Yes you heard right.... makes you want to go :eek:

It sure does look ridiculous and it's very annoying. If the jury sees this video they're going to see how narcissistic she really is.

Narcissistic AND COO COO :nuts: - who is this calm after being arrested for murdering their baby??? :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288