2009.04.07 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking now about the big fight on the night of 6/15 where Casey says CA tried to choke her.

Also showed some of interview with AR talking about his relationship with Casey.

I am just astounded that some people cannot find a more worthy cause to send their money to other than the monsterous "murderess KC"! jmo

Is Nancy going to Play the tapes of Casey blaming Jessie....??

I havn't heard that anywhere else..........

I am just astounded that some people cannot find a more worthy cause to send their money to other than the monsterous "murderess KC"! jmo

They could send their money to a charity instead of sending it to her!

Jesse G audio on Nancy Grace.. said it was vile and digusting to me.. bu the transcript on NG was written to read.. "vile and digesting"

BWHAHAHAAHAHA l like stupid bloopers.

More of JG interview where he's describing Casey telling him that LA wanted to have sex with her. No date given, he's assuming it was a few years before Caylee was born.

Nancy now talking with Leonard about Casey completely trashing her own brother, the one person who has sent her secret/coded messages while she's in jail. LP saying the minute she senses somebody isn't going along with her program she turns against them. It's something that's developed over years.

Poor JG, a stand up guy who wanted to do right by KC and Caylee even tho she lied to this guy about the ultimate = paternity. jmo

I think Casey decided to blame Jessie once she realized that the Zanny did it defense wan't going to pan out,

Nancy talking about how Casey suggested JG killed Caylee in the swimming pool. Also showing more video of Casey sitting in the interview room fidgeting with her hair, clothes, nails, etc. Nancy's mentioning CA's concern about the swimming pool ladder being moved. Sue Moss doesn't believe it's any coincidence, something happened there at the house. Suggesting LE bring cadaver dogs back to check out the pool. :)confused:)

Bombshell tonight! Secret police files, raw video of Casey when she's arrested for murder, tot mom swears Caylee's still alive during arrest interview, tot mom details to LE how JG could've murdered Caylee in the Anthony home swimming pool. TL goes undercover with a wire talking to LA. Tot mom & CA nearly come to blows. Secret voicemail leaking information from tot mom's lawyer.

More Like how CASEY murdered Caylee in the swimming pool, bet ya she drowned her.........

If Caylee did drown in the pool it wasn't an accident........!!

Nancy talking about how Casey suggested JG killed Caylee in the swimming pool. Also showing more video of Casey sitting in the interview room fidgeting with her hair, clothes, nails, etc. Nancy's mentioning CA's concern about the swimming pool ladder being moved. Sue Moss doesn't believe it's any coincidence, something happened there at the house. Suggesting LE bring cadaver dogs back to check out the pool. :)confused:)

Would there be any evidence left around the pool after all of these months?

The fight with Cindy is going to be a big issue at trial.....

What did Cindy say to push Casey over the edge?

Did she threaten to take Caylee away?

More Like how CASEY murdered Caylee in the swimming pool, bet ya she drowned her.........
Too bad she wasn't found sooner so they might be able to tell if there was pool water residue on the duct tape.

A medical examiner is on now talking to Nancy about LE going back to examine the pool, taking it apart for trace evidence.

I'm sorry but I'm not understanding what they could find now if Caylee was drowned in it and her body immediately removed? :waitasec:

What could be left on the pool or any of it's components tho? There is no blood in a drowning, right? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie