2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking back to when I heard Cindy for the first time on that 'dead body in the d*mn car' call, I felt so sorry for her. She sounded so frantic and fearful. I was hoping that she was mistaken. Within days she was displaying a completely different attitude. I was amazed at the about face and have remained that way during each of her appearances since.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you, MissJames. I think, she would never have called 911, if she knew then what she knows now. Caylee would have truly been 'missing'.

I would love to know how these two were before this all happened? Did the grief and sadness of this horrific time do something to them or were they always this way?

Morgan is bringing George back to answer questions he refused.
Why not Cindy?
Thanks

Agreed...it's a waste, a huge waste.

Which is why for these particular people right here, it could be viewed as obstruction of justice. Just think of the time wasted, the energy wasted, and the money wasted having to sift through the multiple, conflicting, diverting statements. When all they had (and the decision in the past now as far as I'm concerned) to do was TELL THE TRUTH.

There may be more that we haven't considered deep within this decision (fairly quickly in the timeline) of the Anthony's to completely bail on the truth that would help find Caylee. CA made those phone calls (she has admitted this) to 1. scare KC into doing what CA wanted (producing Caylee for her to see), and 2. when 1. failed to have the assistance of LE to force KC to do what she wanted (produce Caylee for her to see). For anyone truly paying attention to the timeline, the calls and the intent show that CA did NOT (and this beyond a shadow of a doubt in my mind) know that Caylee was truly "missing" (i.e. not able to be produced). She thought she could bully the situation to get her way. She didn't even consider that her adult daughter, obviously no longer living with her, had the right to NOT come by with or without Caylee. KC had no legal requirement to produce Caylee to CA for visitations. CA's ONLY period of sincere statements and cooperation were in that first 24 hours the LE got involved. Because she thought it would end with her getting her way. The moment KC was arrested is when truth was abandoned at Casa de Anthony's...CA didn't get her way, and she took her ball and went home. New rules, new game, one she's going to win at all cost (including anything to do with Caylee). CA has not been on LE's side since the moment they had the audacity to follow their hinky-meters...how dare them.

I totally agree with your post. The part that amazes me is how could Cindy forget Caylee so quickly.

For all Cindy's impassioned speeches defending KC, I don't see the love for her daughter that others seem to see. There has been no sign of softness, tenderness or caring between Cindy and KC that I have seen. But in life some mothers and daughters are do not love each other. Just cause you are related does not mean that love is there. I can understand that.

The part I can't understand is that I haven't seen evidence of that softness,tenderness, or caring for Caylee from Cindy since she boarded the defend KC at any cost train.

(SIGH) I will never understand Cindy.

There's no doubt in my mind that if Cindy had not made those 911 calls KC might have gotten away with this. I am willing to bet that if Cindy knew KC would be charged with murder she would not have made those calls.JMO,but it's based on all Cindy has done since that night .

KC knows she could have gotten away with it except for mommy's call! It's just another reason to "hate Cindy more than she loved Caylee." KC will spend the rest of her days, however long they may be, knowing that her mother sealed her fate with that 911 call! IMO

There's no doubt in my mind that if Cindy had not made those 911 calls KC might have gotten away with this. I am willing to bet that if Cindy knew KC would be charged with murder she would not have made those calls.JMO,but it's based on all Cindy has done since that night .

From watching the behavior of CA and GA, especially in these depositions, I believe that if CA had not made the 911 calls (which took the situation out of their hands) the Anthony's would have covered it all up (or at least tried).

Whatever lies were needed ...
- Say that KC finally decided to give Caylee up for adoption. (Of course without CA's knowledge because we know the 'perfect' grandma wouldn't agree to that.)
- The entire family moving away and starting elsewhere, where noone knew of Caylee's existence.
- Or, better yet, CA and GA moving so KC could stay and party with her friends and tell everyone that mean old CA took Caylee when she moved.
- Whatever it took.

Someone on JVM or NG last night said it was like watching a mafia family. "One of our own was killed. We'll deal with it. How dare you interfere with the 'family' business!"

I would love to know how these two were before this all happened? Did the grief and sadness of this horrific time do something to them or were they always this way?
They've been this way pretty consistantly for 9 months.I think it's just the way they operate. We never hear from people in their past.That's so odd in such a high profile case. I'd like to know if Cindy covered for KC in school. Was she the mom who's daughter was never wrong? Nothing was ever KC's fault? I think Cindy was probably always tough on KC at home,but would make excuses for her publicly.We all know other parents like that.
I wish former neighbors,teachers,co-workers and friends would speak up and clue us in on this family's history.People who have no dog in this fight that we could believe.

Why not Cindy?
Thanks

Has Morgan actually asked the judge to compel George to do that? I've been wondering when that would happen.

I love when CA says that KC told her the sitter said she would return Caylee is 50 days and she adds, "which was Caylee's birthday"..as if it is a perfectly normal thing for someone to do, take a child away from their mother and wait 50 days before returning her.

For what possible reason? To teach KC a lesson? A lesson on being a good mother? But didn't she know KC was the Mother of the Year?

CA had been quiet since hiring BC but now we see how she really is again and now she will go on Oprah. I don't think she is listening to BC anymore and keeping quiet so I wonder how much longer he will stay on?

I don't think BC is going anywhere. He's supposedly working pro bono but this is no "sideline" case for him. He seems to be with the A's around the clock and is even involved in peripheral issues concerning every detail of their lives as well.

He seems pretty content where he is.

IMO.

I love when CA says that KC told her the sitter said she would return Caylee is 50 days and she adds, "which was Caylee's birthday"..as if it is a perfectly normal thing for someone to do, take a child away from their mother and wait 50 days before returning her.

For what possible reason? To teach KC a lesson? A lesson on being a good mother? But didn't she know KC was the Mother of the Year?

IIRC, Cindy told LE (FBI, I think) Casey invested money for her friend(s). It was a bad investment and the kidnapping was supposed punishment. I don't recall whether she said got this information from Casey or if Cindy just presumed this was the reason. Again, why hold Caylee for 50 days? It makes no sense, but neither do any of Cindy's "facts" or theories. Does anyone remember this? Going to check the FBI interview...

OK found it:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18049738/index.html
Cindy FBI Interview Tape 5 @ 13 minutes

After throwing Ricardo, Amy and Jesse (particularly Amy & Ricardo) under the bus, Cindy states Casey told her she lost a lot of money in the stock market. She said Zanny invested and lost money, along with Casey and other unnamed friends. Cindy explains the password was changed to Timer55 and mentions the scenario that Caylee was taken at Blanchard Park. Caylee was supposed to be held for 55 days as punishment for Zanny losing money.

It's been a while since I listened to this interview but it's clear to see how far into cover-up mode Cindy was at that time. Good grief! That woman can talk! She barely stops to take a breath. I don't know how the FBI agents sat through her going on and on and on and on with her conspiracy theories. At one point she says, "You can see where I'm going with this..." :waitasec:

Why not Cindy?
Thanks

Perhaps he's sending the message that she's not as important as she thinks she is. She will be livid if only George is recalled.

I think Morgan accomplished all he needed to with CA. He just gave her enough rope . . . . GA was so angry and defensive he refused to answer much of anything, so it was really not much of a deposition. I have no idea whether a motion to compel has been filed or granted. That would be fast.

I can't get over the part where CA says that KC left June 16th to take a long overdue vacation. She hadn't taken one since Caylee was born....poor dear! I think this was one of the biggest of the many lies she told in the deposition.

Perhaps he's sending the message that she's not as important as she thinks she is. She will be livid if only George is recalled.

Not to mention she was very combative and exhausting and not willing to tell the truth IMO.

Trying to follow Cynthia's stories is hard even with all the interview transcripts and reports. It must be even harder for her without the WS Comrades to call on.

What she needs is a SPREAD SHEET.

Questions/facts in: column "A"

Interviews/TV Shows in: columns "B" to say "S"

It's the only way to make sense of her shifting "reality"

Trying to follow Cynthia's stories is hard even with all the interview transcripts and reports. It must be even harder for her without the WS Comrades to call on.

What she needs is a SPREAD SHEET.

Questions/facts in: column "A"

Interviews/TV Shows in: columns "B" to say "S"

It's the only way to make sense of her shifting "reality"
You do think she HAS so sense of reality????:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors