2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is worse is that I do not believe they are covering up for Casey - I believe they are covering up for themselves - to save face - to convince the world that they are good and wonderful parents!

I have to agree.....the anger George has is more towards himself, for being so damn clueless for so long. He is embaressed he cant answer the simplest of questions when it comes to Casey, he didnt have a relationship with her at all, so how is he suppose to know anything.

I have to agree.....the anger George has is more towards himself, for being so damn clueless for so long. He is embaressed he cant answer the simplest of questions when it comes to Casey, he didnt have a relationship with her at all, so how is he suppose to know anything.

George is STILL "clueless" !!!!:waitasec:

I must disagree with a few points here. First of all, it was KC who gave the name "Zenaida FERNANDEZ Gonzalez," as well as various physical descriptions, therefore--consider the source of THAT information. Secondly, KC did not NOT identify her, nor did she identify her when shown photos. THE ZG in the lawsuit IS the very same ZG who was at Sawgrass Apt in June when KC gave LE the Sawgrass story. Her description included the same color car, the make was different, but VERY similar to the kind of car THIS ZG drives. Is there suddenly merit to the "info" KC gave about the invisinanny now? THIS ZG has lost her job, her home, has been denied employment, and has been accused by strangers in Orlando of being a kidnapper and murderer, and her children have been harrassed as well. Thirdly, while I do believe GA and CA are deeply scarred and hurt by the murder of Caylee, keep in mind they are NOT going to bat for Caylee. Nobody in that family is. It is now all about KC for them. Even if KC goes to prison for the rest of her life, at least she will be living, they can see her, visit her, and she WILL carve out a life behind the fence. Any life Caylee might have had the chance to live was stolen by her theiving mother.

Completely agree. I don't know how anyone can think this lawsuit is frivolous, although everyone is entitled to their opinion. I was really shocked that CA testified, in essence, that it was LE who sought out this ZG and LE who pointed the finger at her while simultaneously stating LE did nothing to look for ZG. Very disingenuous testimony. No comprehension whatsoever that their daughter, KC, is the one who started this ball rolling.

How can George state that "me and my wife speak daily about our daughter," then continue to answer questions with "I don't know, you'll have to ask my wife," and IF they DID speak daily, how can he claim he never heard the second JBP story? Besides that, the JBP story was out while KC was home on house arrest, wasn't she??? These people are beyond bizarre.

I hope we all realize that everything CA and GA do is AFTER THE FACT. They didn't murder Caylee. Their daughter did, and of course they love their daughter.

You know, after reading both depos and watch some of each, I no longer think that. I am now wondering what exactly happened and suspect both GA and CA are far more involved than we know. With the actual murder or coverup, I don't know. I think they both knew Caylee was dead long before the 911 call. And I think both before and after the call they have conspired to cover up the crime and obstruct justice. I think the 911 call was meant by Cindy to help her have some control over KC and it (the call) backfired on Cindy. There is truly no other reason I can think of for the way those two behaved as they did yesterday.

AYYYEEKK!!! LancelotLink! Is that you!? First time I've seen you today! Take off that horrible mask and put your monkey face back on! It's skeerrring me!:crazy:

Sorry! I saw it on one of the videos, began laughing hysterically, and couldn't resist!!

Completely agree. I don't know how anyone can think this lawsuit is frivolous, although everyone is entitled to their opinion. I was really shocked that CA testified, in essence, that it was LE who sought out this ZG and LE who pointed the finger at her while simultaneously stating LE did nothing to look for ZG. Very disingenuous testimony. No comprehension whatsoever that their daughter, KC, is the one who started this ball rolling.

:clap::clap::clap:

ummm...taking bets on the next "staged" suicide attempt for sympathy......1 week?

I thought about that as well. When George said, "I won't be coming back," and gave that crapeating grin...
What I don't understand is if Brad had been successful in proving this case was frivolous, then these depositions would not be going on, correct?
When did George and Cindy get it into their heads that all they need do was walk in and say, "Nope. She's not a ten." and that be it!
I thought that SS sailed long ago. This is a lawsuit for damages.
Am I wrong in this? :confused:

According to Webster's dictionary, here is one definition of the spelling GA insisted on while smirking and shaking his head at his questioner's stupidity:

zany (pronounced "zay-nee"): a fool; dolt; simpleton.

Now, George, please use this word in a sentence.

I thought about that as well. When George said, "I won't be coming back," and gave that crapeating grin...
What I don't understand is if Brad had been successful in proving this case was frivolous, then these depositions would not be going on, correct?
When did George and Cindy get it into their heads that all they need do was walk in and say, "Nope. She's not a ten." and that be it!
I thought that SS sailed long ago. This is a lawsuit for damages.
Am I wrong in this? :confused:

I wouldn't say you're wrong...

Hehe... and yes, that ship has sailed... in so many way... hit an iceburg and sank even.

I understand if the A's are being cautious in light of the criminal trial and all... but dang.. being cautious is one thing, but being aversive is another.

Cindy really showed her a## on this one...

Ok.. I don't know if this is the right place for it or not, but what the heck is going on with the Anthonys still maintaining the ZFG defense while... um... and correct me if I'm wrong... pointing fingers at Jesse G?

Or is that just a rumor/media thing? I'm confused.

And oh yeah: How long do you figure it'll be until BC gets wise and makes tracks? He looked like he was considering it yesterday, imo.

According to Webster's dictionary, here is one definition of the spelling GA insisted on while smirking and shaking his head at his questioner's stupidity:

zany (pronounced "zay-nee"): a fool; dolt; simpleton.

Now, George, please use this word in a sentence.

Oh yeah! And you know what creamed my corn is that GA insisted on correcting that pronunciation as "Zanny" while still spelling it Z-A-N-Y.

Sheesh

Out of all of the A's, he was the one left for whom I still had a grain of sympathy. All gone now. I'm so sick of these people. I wish the trial would just get over with. Smug, self-righteous and utterly wrong.

What is worse is that I do not believe they are covering up for Casey - I believe they are covering up for themselves - to save face - to convince the world that they are good and wonderful parents!

I agree though I think it's themselves they are trying to convince. Cindy can't admit what her daughter is because what's that make HER?

EXACTLY!!!! This whole defamation lawsuit is a joke!! Mr. Morgan & Co. were delving into the criminal case.. most of the questions had NOTHING to do with Ms. ZG's case and everything to do with Casey's criminal trial. Both Cindy and George told them that this woman was not the ZFG, that her name was not even Fernandez, that she did not fit the description Casey gave. Casey even said it was not her when shown a picture of this woman. It should have ended right there. Instead, they kept badgering. These people have not been able to deal with the fact that their granddaughter is dead... they should not have been put through this!! Mr. Morgan should be ASHAMED of himself!! Let him take it to a judge.. let the judge read the transcript and watch the videotape of these depositions... he would probably throw this case out of court!!
I listened to the TH attornies on JVM last night and they all agreed... this was wrong and should never have been allowed. Mr. Morgan is in danger of losing his license.. he is a very poor attorney, IMO.
GOOD FOR GEORGE FOR LOSING HIS TEMPER!! GOOD FOR CINDY FOR LOSING HER TEMPER!! It's time somebody stood up for them and stopped this whole danged circus!!

Good for them?! I have no clue how a person can advocate the behavior these scumbags engage in time after time.. over and over again. This is just one more thing to pretend they are outraged over... one more way they can play up their bullsh!t victim status. Perhaps they should start being angry at the person who did all this, who ended their grandchilds life rather than the people who are trying to make sure there is justice for their grandchilds death.

Had these people learned how to CONTROL themselves and tell the truth (and taught their children the same!) years ago all of this could have been avoided... Caylee would probably still be alive. Once again they have shown us just how their daughter ended up the way she did. I don't find anything about their most recent disgusting, not to mention ILLEGAL behavior worth congratulating or cheering on.

Ya know, for months and months I've been thinking poor George, poor George.....but after watching just the first tape I am so disgusted with him. GA is a "Hot Head" (as my daddy used to say) and a smart aleck. Just plain and simple. No class. He had me fooled for awhile. The deposition behaviors for GA and CA both are just apalling and absolutely riduculous! It seemed to me the attorneys did a pretty good job of keeping themselves level in the midst of this insanity.

The fact that both George and Cindy brought up the "Perfect 10" comparison seems to me that they rehearsed that little tidbit. They never seem to miss an opportunity to show the world what utter jerks they can be! Got to get that little "needle" in there, eh?

I don't buy the "I feel sorry for you" crap and "want to shake your hand" spiel from George, either.

Good for them?! I have no clue how a person can advocate the behavior these scumbags engage in time after time.. over and over again. This is just one more thing to pretend they are outraged over... one more way they can play up their bullsh!t victim status. Perhaps they should start being angry at the person who did all this, who ended their grandchilds life rather than the people who are trying to make sure there is justice for their grandchilds death.

Had these people learned how to CONTROL themselves and tell the truth (and taught their children the same!) years ago all of this could have been avoided... Caylee would probably still be alive. Once again they have shown us just how their daughter ended up the way she did. I don't find anything about their most recent disgusting, not to mention ILLEGAL behavior worth congratulating or cheering on.

I got the impression that through both depo's CA & GA had been repeating the arguments some bloggers have been making for them because CA was referencing pages of discovery I've seen other posters who argue the legitimacy of ZG's suit use. Here people do the hard work to support their opinions, and CA takes credit for it and smiles because she thinks she has fans 'out there' who will pat her on the back and support her argument against ZG. Imo, CA & GA had the false-confidence that because they've seen others debate the ZFG vs. KC lawsuits, that they could blast away and get some high-fives from the public.

What CA & GA fail to realize, or even keep focus of, is the fundamental REASON every person in that room came to sit at that table, and it wasn't "ZFG".

I really would like to know if the sunshine laws would be the same for a civil case, especially since opposing counsel was right there in the room while the depo was taking place. Why was there a need to "turn over" the videotape to Brad Conway? Could Conway have prevented its release by videotaping the depo himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks