2009.04.10 Press Conference

The police also stated today. They know where sandra was killed. IMHO hence the roll away materess from the Church which was more then likely in the shed.

She owned the suitcase, it was supposedly stolen but she never reported it to police, knew the irrigation ponds, worked at the church, daughter played with Sandra, lived two doors down, with Lawless. And... found a note with key words about the case on it. Then there were reports of her drugging/molesting a 7 year old and she has petty theft convictions.

Thanks! So you all had this info late yesterday afternoon..Was the local media also SUSPECTING her at that time?

Thanks! So you all had this info late yesterday afternoon..Was the local media also SUSPECTING her at that time?
Not me, the forum did. I didn't check in here 'till 1:30a.m. last night, just in time to get the arrest info... I didn't even know of her by name until then, other than TV reports of Tracy PD searching her car.

Not me, the forum did. I didn't check in here 'till 1:30a.m. last night, just in time to get the arrest info...

I was finishing up watching the (6 hrs?) of the A's depo at that time..I'm so :mad: at myself now I didn't check this forum before going to bed!

I had NO clue about any of this & now I'm trying to play catch up..It's fascinating to read what was said here about the KILLER hours before she was booked on MURDER charges! :clap:

I was finishing up watching the (6 hrs?) of the A's depo at that time..I'm so :mad: at myself now I didn't check this forum before going to bed!

I had NO clue about any of this & now I'm trying to play catch up..It's fascinating to read what was said here about the KILLER hours before she was booked on MURDER charges! :clap:
That's where I was too, but in the hour I spent reading her thread I went::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I still thought she was covering for one or more men.

Hmmm! Does this mean she had been reading WS prior to all of this happening? Is that how she knew about WC or is that still up?..If not, I wonder what brought her over to this site to read about HERSELF yesterday..I know WS is a very well known & respected site so that may answer my own Q! :)
No, I didn't get the impression that she knew about websleuths, but the chat while waiting for the presser was about the day's news (Melissa and the suitcase, etc). When people asked how the chatters knew this, reference was made to go to websleuths and some other sites were named. Then missannie (thanks for that) started getting allllll heated up.
It occured to me at the time, that it could be her, but until I heard about the arrest, it didn't matter. I wish I'd saved it and hope the tv station can salvage it, just in case it would help.

No, I didn't get the impression that she knew about websleuths, but the chat while waiting for the presser was about the day's news (Melissa and the suitcase, etc). When people asked how the chatters knew this, reference was made to go to websleuths and some other sites were named. Then missannie (thanks for that) started getting allllll heated up.
It occured to me at the time, that it could be her, but until I heard about the arrest, it didn't matter. I wish I'd saved it and hope the tv station can salvage it, just in case it would help.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back