2009.04.16 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know NG has the defense attorneys on to provide balance to her program, but tonight they were way off base, saying that LE was engaging in character assassination with their calendar of where Casey was at any given time during those 31 days.

have we ever heard from "the gentleman" who allegedly saw KC in the hotel parking lot at 1:00 AM in the morning? I've only heard LP speak about this. Who is this dude anyway? Does he really exist? :waitasec:

Yes - please - inquring minds want to know....
Where is LP getting his info - why does he seem so sure?

I know NG has the defense attorneys on to provide balance to her program, but tonight they were way off base, saying that LE was engaging in character assassination with their calendar of where Casey was at any given time during those 31 days.
I think they're at a loss as to what to say with the overwhelming evidence of Casey's guilt. They sounded just like some defense lawyers do at trial, just throwing stuff in there to see if just one juror will buy it. The calendar LE put together is quite relevant because it shows Caylee wasn't in the picture and Casey sure wasn't looking for her. MOO

What do the cell phone records show for KC the night of the 15th?

I believe they're linked here in the forum but basically she was on the phone constantly from shortly after 7pm until early morning, with short breaks then back on again. They also showed her pinging off the tower closest to the A's house. But that radius would also include LA's house, for what it's worth. MOO

Yup. LOL Figured you was talkin bout me contradicting LP. LMAO
I still lub him

Of course you do! :) Still think you should drop him a line. NG sure has kept him on regular so he has to help her ratings.:woohoo:

LP says George didn't see Casey and Caylee walking out the door on June 16th.

A man saw Casey walking into a park with the child - that man is the last to see Caylee.

I don't remember this? Anyone who does have a link or can post a bit of a reminder on this one, please?

I believe with all my heart that GA did see KC and Caylee leave on the 16th. At the time he talked to the FBI and told them that he had no reason to lie. He was sharing everything he could and not holding back anything about KC. He even admitted he thinks there was a good chance it could have been an accident. He was very sure it was around the time he watched his cooking show and just seemed to be very truthful. At this point they did not know Caylee was 100% dead and believe he was trying to share everything he knew to find out the truth.

I don't disagree at all. But, I do also wonder sometimes if it was possible that George mixed up the dates and is recalling them leaving on the day after the Father's day visit? He initially thought they meant June 10th, day after the Father's day visit, so I have wondered if he mixed up his dates?

There was a significant break during the hour before midnight to shortly after midnight. The tower was the tower near the Anthony home which would include an area about 3 miles in radius from the tower; an area which did include hotels. Orlando International Airport is nearby and has a lot of hotels in that area.

I don't remember this? Anyone who does have a link or can post a bit of a reminder on this one, please?
I hadn't heard it either before tonight. LP had mentioned previously that Casey was seen in the parking lot of a nearby motel, but that hasn't been proven. Other posters here said tonight that there were a man and woman in the parking lot of the motel who went to a nearby park. I think LP has the players confused. MOO

Gosh-------I can't member where the stuff is from the last d-dump---I tried to find it the other day and couldn't. Was a shorter interview than the reg players. The man was the one give the interview and it was either his g/f or wife whit him. They had been swimming and walked to the front of the motel and down the sidewalk when they first saw the woman---then after they got back to their room he looked out the window saw she was still there. Sorry.

I don't disagree at all. But, I do also wonder sometimes if it was possible that George mixed up the dates and is recalling them leaving on the day after the Father's day visit? He initially thought they meant June 10th, day after the Father's day visit, so I have wondered if he mixed up his dates?
June 15, 2008 was Father's Day. CA said June 9th at first, but she was confused until the Father's Day video showed the June 15th date. People often mess up dates like this and their memories are refreshed after consulting a calendar or something like a dated video. They remember events more clearly than dates. GA may have been recalling a routine in his life rather than the specific event of June 16th at 12:50 p.m. when he describes KC and Caylee leaving. Like, we usually have cereal and toast for breakfast so we had cereal and toast that day. So, he describes having cereal and toast for breakfast. The issue is whether he was innocently describing having cereal and toast for breakfast in general or deliberately trying to create a cover story when he knew something was drastically wrong. IMHO, he was describing it in general. The problem is, it probably didn't happen that way on June 16th.

June 15, 2008 was Father's Day. CA said June 9th at first, but she was confused until the Father's Day video showed the June 15th date. People often mess up dates like this and their memories are refreshed after consulting a calendar or something like a dated video. They remember events more clearly than dates. GA may have been recalling a routine in his life rather than the specific event of June 16th at 12:50 p.m. when he describes KC and Caylee leaving. Like, we usually have cereal and toast for breakfast so we had cereal and toast that day. So, he describes having cereal and toast for breakfast. The issue is whether he was innocently describing having cereal and toast for breakfast in general or deliberately trying to create a cover story when he knew something was drastically wrong. IMHO, he was describing it in general. The problem is, it probably didn't happen that way on June 16th.

Thermis do you think Casey left the Anthony house (with Caylee) June 15th?

LP says George didn't see Casey and Caylee walking out the door on June 16th.

A man saw Casey walking into a park with the child - that man is the last to see Caylee.

Huh?
That's a new one ..

Is this the "surprise" witness? :waitasec:

There is a thread discussing the hotel/motel sighting here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82929

The thumbnail attached to post number 22 in that link appears to be a story about a man and woman who went to a hotel, saw a young woman who they think looked like KC pacing in a parking lot and talking on a phone. The man went for a walk in the nearby park. No mention of seeing Caylee. The man opined that he thought the young woman in the parking lot was behaving like a prostitute. The witness dated his observation as July 7th. (Hotel records could clarify this if he checked into the hotel.)

LP stated in his tv commentary that there was an incident where hotel employees saw KC pacing in a hotel parking lot, talking on a cell phone and without Caylee, after the CA fought with and tried to choke KC. Therefore, since the choking incident was evening of June 15th, Father's Day, some thought the pacing in the parking lot had to be late evening of June 15th or early morning of June 16th. This would have been the last sighting of Caylee.

So, either there are two pacing in hotel parking lot stories or LP might be transposing one scene unto another time frame. LE could clear this up by re-interviewing LP and the man who walked in the park and following up on the details.

Thermis do you think Casey left the Anthony house (with Caylee) June 15th?

I would like to see the two dates of the walks in the park and hotel parking lot pacing re-investigated and cleared up. If she was out of the house, another person could have been involved. If she was at home all night, that doesn't seem likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998