2009.04.20 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Leila. I would tend to agree with you if George acted like former LE in other ways. I am amazed that this man was in LE for ten years!

No one has ever answered what he did in LE. Cindy said he was a detective but in one of the interviews he denied that. He could have worked in the jail or been a court deputy, or even a meter man in which case he would have had no idea about murder investigations. As foolish as he sounds in many of the interviews and on TV, I have to doubt he was ever a deputy who investigated anything much. The best I could see him being is someone who wrote speeding tickets.

I just posted the following on the Zanny thread:

Here is the portion of the Sawgrass visitation card with ZG's name that Harry G. (not ZG) filled out. Notice how the "C" and the "-" on the first line match the style of the "G" on the second line. IMHO, Harry started to write the last name first on the first line using a poor-quality pen, then quickly realized the card wanted the first name first. :doh: So he wrote that and then made sure the last-name lined up on the next line with the first name.

View attachment 3422

Raise your hand if you have made this first name / last name error on your own in the recent past :wave:.

Harry also left off the "z" at the end of her name. Unusual? All I can offer is the following anectodal evidence. I have a German last name with an "et" in it. I cannot tell you how many times people transpose those letters to "te", giving me a Hispanic sounding name. :doh:

All I can say is raise your hand if someone has misspelled your name recently. :wave:

""""hand raised""""...............If I am not mistaken, in Mexico many times they transpose the names differently than we do here. I believe they write the last name first.

Didn't see this part of the depo, but why would their PI be watching various Zannys, when CA herself said she had addresses and phone numbers for the real one? Shouldn't he be watching only 1 Zanny? Ya know?

Oh..............GOOD CATCH there !!! I missed that...........

The problem I have with someone in the family helping Casey dump the body, is that I would think that they would have chosen a more remote spot. If it were George, as a former deputy, he wouldn't have been so sloppy as to leave a dead body that close to home and close to a street.

I am not convinced the body was not moved. I believe it was off Boggy Creek first and then moved to Suburban when they believed it had been "thoroughly searched" as was reported.

The "perfect" place for a body is an area which has already been cleared in searches.

The problem I have with someone in the family helping Casey dump the body, is that I would think that they would have chosen a more remote spot. If it were George, as a former deputy, he wouldn't have been so sloppy as to leave a dead body that close to home and close to a street.

Anybody but Casey wouldn't have left Caylee so close to the road.

George wouldn't have left items from his own house with Caylee's body.

George wouldn't have left Amy's resume and phone number in the car. The notebook with all of the Mrs. ALs wouldn't be left in the car. The resume and Mrs. ALs and receipts in the trunk with Tony's roommate's sig were like MAPS that would disclose to ANYBODY where Casey was.

I would think if it was someone other than GA or LA, that person would've been truthful with LE. It seems most, if not all, of her "friends" have been questioned. I also can't see GA helping her out that morning since he'd made such an issue with her about the gas cans on the 24th (according to him). Maybe the manager at Amscot was mistaken about seeing the car there at 7am? MOO

I wish I could find the link to info I am thinking of where KC had a HS friend that she went to visit about this time frame. He had a few run-ins with LE for drugs IIRC. I just wondered if he might have "helped" KC out. I will continue to look for the link. Sorry.

I only saw the first few minutes of the show tonight but you guys seem to have missed the announcement by Marc Klass. He said the A's are flying to Conn, to speak at some symposium, a victim's conference....a big organization, supposedly in May.
Marc said he has spoken there and so has NG, and he felt the A's didn't belong there (I think he said that). Catch the rerun, you'll hear it.

ETA: This was in response to http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3637043&postcount=103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
I was thinking the same thing Turbo

She was definitely at her house that morning..

So somebody gave her a ride from her home to the Car

Either that or she Walked, Took a Cab or Bus........Which I doubt

Do you think someone who has always wanted Casey as a friend/girlfriend could have given her a ride?

At one time I thought it was some guy who Casey had never bothered to give the time of day to ... but it could also be a girl who thought Casey lived the coolest life (yes, I'm barfing a little as I type).

I can't believe that person would not have come forward if all they did was give Casey a ride back to the Amscot area. If they did more than that, then I can understand why they have kept quiet.

The "somebody" who gave Casey a ride could have been a total stranger.

A young female walking along the road is going to get ride offers. Some females even might offer someone as "safe looking" as Casey a ride.

Hi Leila. I would tend to agree with you if George acted like former LE in other ways. I am amazed that this man was in LE for ten years!

I agree Lacey. Everyone makes so much about GA's LE background and he just doesn't strike me as someone that was well trained in LE. I have several cousins that are a Sheriff, & deputy and Policeman. They act a whole lot more like LE than GA and that isn't saying much! (about my cousins, that is!LOL)

I agree Lacey. Everyone makes so much about GA's LE background and he just doesn't strike me as someone that was well trained in LE. I have several cousins that are a Sheriff, & deputy and Policeman. They act a whole lot more like LE than GA and that isn't saying much! (about my cousins, that is!LOL)

Do we really have much info on his days on the force? He doesn't act like a very seasoned pro in LE at all, imo.

Here is the portion of the Sawgrass visitation card with ZG's name that Harry G. (not ZG) filled out. Notice how the "C" and the "-" on the first line match the style of the "G" on the second line. IMHO, Harry started to write the last name first on the first line using a poor-quality pen, then quickly realized the card wanted the first name first. :doh: So he wrote that and then made sure the last-name lined up on the next line with the first name.

View attachment 3422

Raise your hand if you have made this first name / last name error on your own in the recent past :wave:.

Harry also left off the "z" at the end of her name. Unusual? All I can offer is the following anectodal evidence. I have a German last name with an "et" in it. I cannot tell you how many times people transpose those letters to "te", giving me a Hispanic sounding name. :doh:

All I can say is raise your hand if someone has misspelled your name recently. :wave:

That "C" on the first line looks just like an unfinished "G", like a ball-point pen that skips.

I think it's highly likely that Harry G. made the same mistake that all of us have made - thinking it was last name first, when it was first name first. Once he realized the mistake, he went on to write the first name, Zenaida, and then to the second line and wrote the surname. Many people would have scribbled out or crossed out that "C" on the first line, indicating an error, but he didn't.

I still want to know what "LEE did last summer" (LE Stated)
move the body of little Caylee?

It's a victim's conference in Conn, May 13, the A's will be there speaking. It's in part 2 of Patty G's video almost at the end.

Exactly!!! They had almost 31 days to take the body to another State and hide her forever as well as dispose of the car. KC was just too lazy, she meant to, maybe tomorrow. 10 minutes at a time.

Didn't see this part of the depo, but why would their PI be watching various Zannys, when CA herself said she had addresses and phone numbers for the real one? Shouldn't he be watching only 1 Zanny? Ya know?

Common sense does not apply here. This case is restricted solely to half truths, mistruths, deflection and distracting tales and, fantasy fake people only.

Please check your logic at the door.

Nancy is wrong - she just said that they were sequestered from each other in the depos.
George was sitting right beside Cindy in her depo. He's even listed on the cover page of the transcript as another present party.

:eek: How'd I miss that???

George's garage and shed are meticulously kept. So are all of the Anthony vehicles.

Even if George wasn't former LE, he's still meticulous and orderly.

Casey's car was a mess. Caylee was bagged and dumped in a laundry bag from the Anthony house with stuff from the Anthony house. That isn't the way George would have done it.

View attachment 3422

ITA and I would like to submit if HG thought for one second this card would end up being anything BUT a card for a potential renter, if he had known this would be the basis for CA's staunch argument in a murder trial, I'll bet he would have made certain he dotted the I's and crossed T's and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard