2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do they look? any gum? how are they acting? thanks :)

George's suicide attempt - to have so much put on you, to try to keep family together, with protestor's coming at your house, how people came out aftr wife, son, daughter, trying to protect family - there is only so much you can take

They looked ok, Cindy in green, holding hands with George, quiet, demure, no gum that I saw. Very low key

how do they look? any gum? how are they acting? thanks :)

No gum. Both appear, to my eye, controlled. Answers sound coached. Possible appropriate doses of anxiolytics on board. MOO

Wow, big difference in their attitudes since the depo. Both are soft spoken and neither are chewing gum.

I think Cindy's thinks that wearing Green and the shamrock will bring her luck, seems to be her new color.

have to go to work for a little bit, but I'll be back. It was very low key, both very soft spoken. BS o'meter going off in my house...

GA on his potential suicide "every one coming after you from every direction, attacking your wife, Lee, me'....

GA if you and your family stood up for Caylee those same people would help carry you thru this!

:eek:so no wild eye gum smakin finger pointing goin on....

#1.The hand holding looked forced and uncomfortable
#2. I want to know what exactly Casey was afraid of.
#3. Why bother doing these interviews if you're not going to say a damn thing?

They frustrate me so much!

Oops! They forgot *again* to say they want the murderer of their precious little grandbaby found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I'm sure they *meant* to say it.

:rolleyes:

Oops! They forgot *again* to say they want the murderer of their precious little grandbaby found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I'm sure they *meant* to say it.

:rolleyes:

Right? Cindy did say the word again about 50 times though..even my 9 year okd said "why does she keep saying again?"

Cindy is deluding herself, picturing in her mind that the trial will fix it all. The trial has become her only hope. She is acting like this is a movie, and in the end the dramatic trial scene will disclose some hidden clue that will absolve Casey of any guilt.

and there is going to be a part two to there nothingness tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23